Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
So exciting!!! ❤

Yes, they are both still present.

I am such a homebody I am getting all emosh because I am going to miss you guys and the big stupid boy so much.
You'll be around, just a few hours later than you might be used to. Will miss you loads, tho. ❤

I found sex life on Netflix. Going to start it now. I’ve got period pains how much ice cream is acceptable to eat

This is something I would do.

Oh my God, I just read that you found YOUR sex life on Netflix... I think I might need sleep.

As for the ice cream? All of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww, Sweet Caroline. ❤ 😭 Isn’t that perfect.

Your little one loves to wake up early!
I know 😭😭😭 he’s a morning person like his daddy. They both do my head in before 8am 😭🙈. But he goes to sleep between 630 and 7 so can’t expect him to stay asleep much longer. He is SO happy today

have you had a good day

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Oh, you guys....😊🥰

I don't know if he likes me. My track record in this regard is an endless parade of obliviousness.

He talks to me every day we're both in the office.
He always tries to persuade me to come on nights out etc with people from work, and when I do go he often buys me drinks (not like getting me drunk, I mean like two glasses of wine or something) and won't let me return the favour.
And sometimes at work if I'm busy he'll bring me a cup of tea unasked.
And he remembers the things I'm interested in and will say, "I saw this and thought of you..."

So I kind of feel like there's some sort of connection there. But I'm not sure how much of it is just that he's a good person.

I find it very hard to believe anyone could like me, there's a lot of nonsense I have to drown out in my head to even consider it.

I used to know someone (it will soon become clear why we're no longer in touch) who kept a record in her diary of every time she shagged her husband. Not just that it had happened, but also location, position, and a brief review.
I think he sounds like a really nice person to have in your life

Jesus Christ! I don’t think there would have been enough space in my diary for when me and RLF first got together 🤣🤣🤣 as if you’d review everytime 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
5.30 alarm 🤮 My daddy is taking us through.

Attempted one last danger wank, caught again, was new one and couldn't remember which button to turn it off quickly. Had to pretend what he was saying was hilarious to drown out the sound.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone to talk about wanking as much as you lot 😂😂

have a fab time !!!! Xxx

• Haha
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
I was really small. I don't remember what happened I just remember screaming and my aunties thinking it was really funny.

• Haha
  • Sad

mimimithis

VIP Member
Good morning, lovelies. I’m convinced everyone’s day will turn out great today. ❤

@cobette Exciting travel time has arrived! Yaaaay! I’m going to miss you lovely. ❤

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Morning my loves, I overslept so just passing through with a hello. No time for breakfast or anything 😕

Have a lovely day. @cobette safe travels

Speak to you all later. Fingers crossed bae plays tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
I have no stories! My love life has always been very vanilla.
I wish mine had 🙈🙈

when I 20 I was going through the process of buying a house with my then boyfriend. Just before I was 21 ( is still call it my quarter life crisis🤣) I couldn’t go through with it. Realised I hated him and his controlling ways ( he’d give me hell for going out drinking ) and dumped his ass and got drunk for 2 years. Had friends with benefits with a fit dude who turned out to be an ass and got myself a toy boy until I didn’t want him anymore either 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was 19 it was never going to work

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Thank you, you're so lovely. ❤ Wishing all possible comfiness and cosiness for you too.

The only time I was ever on the pill I bled so badly my doctor thought I might have needed a blood transfusion. So it's definitely not the cure for my period horrors 😣

Luckily my office wear is very casual, thankfully my pencil skirt days are long over. But usually I wear jeans and they tend to be diggy in when I'm bloated. Wore a slouchy jumper dress today which has been pretty comfy 👍 but I need to work out what to wear for the rest of the week.

A little bit. Some mild teasing and general good vibes.

When I ask him for help we sit and have a chat and I always come away from it feeling like I found the way to the solution on my own with his little bit of extra information, or like we've collaboratively decided on what to do. Quite apart from my little crush, this is a very nice work dynamic.

@cobette I'm so excited for your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm sure I've seen this before. Happy to see it again though 🥰

A few weeks ago we had a Heavy Session. Like, full on, I'm sobbing and dissociating and baring my soul.

Since then we've gone a little lighter, treading carefully and focusing more on practical or less traumatic things, so as not to send me entirely mental by diving headfirst over and over into the painful things.

Then today what started as a chat about work and general functioning became a great big weeping session about feelings I can hardly put into words. 😢

She says I need to take care of myself tonight so I'm going to have tea and put my feet up and ogle bae and hang out with you lovely lot 😍
imago1012508552h.jpg

Contraceptives can be the worst. I hope your horrors will ease up during the night, or tomorrow.

Casual wear is so good. I never love wearing comfy, worn-in scrubs more than when I'm on. Best feeling ever.

Your office Bae sounds amazing. Also like a proper work partner, which is just the best thing to have.

I'm so happy to hear that your therapy is not all doom and gloom reprocessing, but that you and your therapist take turns to talk about other things, too. I feel like taking it easy and taking care of yourself is such an underrated advice. So happy to have you here with us.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Yep nails tomorrow and my appt is earlier than I thought which is good, was worried I would miss the start of the match

I have just been to m&s on my way home and got a pasta bake and little profiterole dessert so I can comfort eat until I feel better. It is absolutely pissing down here 😫
Any other treats?? I’ve just been to the Co-op to collect my Amazon parcel and might have a secret bag of squashies that I will not be telling RLF about 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha