Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
@Gossgossgoss9888 I think the key to finding out if he likes you is does he do all of that stuff at work for anyone else?
Some of it!

It's not like he's lovely to me and a dick to everyone else! 😂 Like I said he has a lot of friends and is super-sociable.

He specifically asks me to do stuff like joining his quiz team but I think that's just because I'm a mega nerd more than anything else (I went a few times and it was lots of fun but they've stopped doing it for a bit 😟). And the cups of tea is mostly just me but we like our tea the same so it's not as complicated for me as for other people.

We sometimes try to get other people involved in our funny little wordplay games but mostly the response is:

It's so infuriating because there's 99% of my brain that always just assumes people are just being nice, but that remaining 1% spins fairy tales like a total weirdo.

I think he's probably just a sweetheart and we have a little funny nerdy connection but that's about it and right now it's just squeezing through to the tiny little sliver of my heart that isn't tucked away behind high walls and barbed wire.

If that doesn't do it, nothing will!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lou_claire91

VIP Member
He’s just been sat waiting to post that he’s actually training after enjoying his little break after skivving off, annoying everyone …🤣

(how I imagine his ‘injury’ break 🤣)
686C5612-3072-44A6-9760-FEDF85B83A42.jpeg

E3F056DA-BC6F-48D0-9A51-869C10546F7E.jpeg
401E054A-3E05-40B7-91DE-B0245B6F5DFF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Happy Sunday!! 🤍

I am en route to my romantic spoons date …

the weather is a little bit cooler here today so I get to wear one of my favourite outfits (literally just a grey thin jumper looking top and jeans (which in the words of FWB author are comfies) but I’m getting to wear my best trainers ha
(I also have 2 new pairs of trainers yet to wear which match LO)
BFF408FB-CE38-4D9B-B94A-84DFCCD4447E.jpeg
20D47E81-BA25-49B3-8040-EBA63608B743.jpeg

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Ahhhh, work is crazy today (and will be all week and really until mid November). Got some last minute in-office bullshit dropped on me and my teammate is conveniently WFH 40 min away while I'm only 8 min away so it's just me and no time to dilly-dally today. I'm cramming lunch in my mouth as I type this with one hand.

Gotta leave early for an annual physical with a new GP in the late afternoon, too, and I've had no time to make my list of notes about what I need to discuss. Guess I'm gonna wing it!

Will comment more on fics here and on AO3 when I get time but @LurkingAnnie I am caught up and I did not find it confusing and also I loved it. Still need to finish AON and catch-up with the Flirty-verse and anything else I have missed. Got distracted last night by ENT/BDE-verse things and didn't read what I had planned to. 🍑

Today's moods:
View attachment 1573471

View attachment 1573472

View attachment 1573475

View attachment 1573477

View attachment 1573478
Oooh is that you that just left that lovely comment?? If not, no pressure to leave a lovely comment 🤣🤣 thank you though x

@mimimithis I'm livid on your behalf! Hope it's easily fixed.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

Desperately need him to do something icky.
OMG I LOVE THIS

I live this stuff… tell us more!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

mimimithis

VIP Member
Yankee stadium does have good food! As does Oracle Park in San Francisco. (But enough about the SF Giants boooooo hisssss they suck.) Sorry, enough about that. I need to catch up on the thread! I miss you all.

Good night, lovely!

The meetings were mostly crap. A few of my faculty researchers went rogue on some policies and now I have to clean up the mess with the university administration. I’m fuming.
That sounds horrible. I hope you’ve set them back on the right path of not just changing shit, because they feel like it.🤨

PS: Back working. Today won’t let me catch a break.

• Heart
  • Sad

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Woah woah woah Billy Big Bucks!

We have an unwritten rule that it doesn't go on until October.
Same!! RLF says that i can have it as a birthday treat for my birthday month (my birthday is the 12th October) if i hinted of wanting it on before October he would tell me to put layers on!!!

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
I’ve had counselling on intimacy and one of the most important things to anyone who’s had trauma is understanding that actual penetration isn’t everything.
i could talk about this for hours, because I’ve learnt so much, but it’s really important you carry on talking.
We set date nights etc (even if it was just to sit at home without phones) or making a nice tea and made the night cosy so we were just being a couple - when the expectation of actually having sex goes, it makes it a lot easier to have sex

“The man” 🙄🤣
Honestly just hearing that helps!! Having known him for like a huge portion of my life i find it easy to talk to him about anything and everything and i said to him i dont want to shut him out of what i'm feeling! We have little date nights and we just spend time together and its lovely, and in the past couple of weeks i've felt more inclined to maybe try something soon i think its just that first hurdle!! Thank you for sharing this with me!!
Reading these responses makes me so appreciative of the little group we have here. 🥺🥰

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
At that game 😍 and I’m sitting right next to his right foot.

Oooh nice! I’m trying to not have a maccys or a pizza before holiday now 🤣

someone please shame me if I mention pizza and say the words No Pizza before Ibiza you can even use my real name to shame me
This is my LAST bad meal as I now have 1 month till I fly!! I’m hoping at least while I’m away on my birthday (12th) I can look good then eat my body weight with the All Inclusive! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Heart