Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Before i went to Uni in like sixth form i was like crazy, not sleeping around but would happily kiss anyone haha! The first boy i slept with was a FWB type thing, Then we got together when i was like 18 and this became my life, apart from the breaks.

I enjoy sex, but having known RLF as a scrawny 16yo its sometimes like not as overly sexual as it should be anymore, plus with the breaks i've experienced like mindblowing sex and sometimes the thought of it not comparing whirs in my mind... When we first got together it was a lottt of sex, then not so much then when we had a break i had a LOT of sex, got another boyf during the time for a while and we would be like verging on 10 times in like 48 hours which was unheard of for me before... then when we got back together it was back to how it was before, maybe not as much but enough ... RLF is good but stamina may not be quite there which leads to frustration but since having my little one....
Everything got messed up, due to stitches and issues, things to this day still arent right, so we havent had sex for about 19/20 months or done anything, obvs i've sorted myself out at times, but have been scared more than anything and preoccupied... i honestly feel like i can tell you guys this even though for me its like super private and embarrassing slightly!!
I have been with RLF since I was 18. Loads of sex when we were first together and it’s definitely got better with experience but less frequent.
I honestly think having a baby was the best thing that happened to me but my sex life was non existent for at least 6 months too frightened after stitches and just knackered. It did come back but at the time I didn’t think it would.
I think all these fics I have been reading has spiced things up as its better than it’s ever been just now 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Starttheline

VIP Member
Happy afternoon/morning to you all! First day went well, even got a drawing of a circle which will now proudly stick on the fridge.

Have technically done enough work for today, but could also do with doing a bit more, so might catch up after tea...

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Omg that’s terrible!! I’m livid for you 😭😭😭 any ideas who did it
Ahh man, that’s rubbish. Did the person who did it leave their details??

Also, after me saying I’d love to follow people on Instagram to nose at their holiday photos I’ve now had three randoms follow me and I got super paranoid 🤣🤣 I wasn’t around to get everyone’s names that day and now I’m scared I’ve been found haha
Oh no! I’m fuming! That is certainly not insignificant. :mad:
My car was parked on the hospital's car park, where we get in via our personal electronic keys (RFID key fobs or so?), but patients / visitors can stay, if they draw a ticket at the gate. When I parked this morning, there were no cars around me, and I only found the damage, just as I was getting in.

And no, the person basically did a hit and run on my parked car, probably while reversing out of the parking space next to mine.

I'm beyond livid about it. This is about 1,5-2k of damage, if I don't let my insurance cover it, if I do, I'll have to pay more for insurance next year, even though I'm innocent in all this.

@LurkingAnnie - to quote Shaggy, it wasn't me! 😁 Although, admittedly, I'd love to follow your interior design insta. I'm such a softie for all these kind of blogs/pages.

@mimimithis I'm livid on your behalf! Hope it's easily fixed.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

Desperately need him to do something icky.
Aw, but that's so cute? What's he like?

I get what you mean about ill-advised, though. Even when I have had the chance, I do not mix business with pleasure (we aren't Grey's Anatomy, y'all!). I'm deadly afraid of the awkwardness that would inevitably follow, after I've fucked things up / ended things / drawn back. To think that I'd have to work with them, still, or come across them... I get anxious just thinking about it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
View attachment 1575950

Contraceptives can be the worst. I hope your horrors will ease up during the night, or tomorrow.

Casual wear is so good. I never love wearing comfy, worn-in scrubs more than when I'm on. Best feeling ever.

Your office Bae sounds amazing. Also like a proper work partner, which is just the best thing to have.

I'm so happy to hear that your therapy is not all doom and gloom reprocessing, but that you and your therapist take turns to talk about other things, too. I feel like taking it easy and taking care of yourself is such an underrated advice. So happy to have you here with us.
Yeah I don't think I'd be able to cope with it if it was just all doom and gloom and reminiscing on the bad times. Sometimes I just want to sit her down and bend her ear for hours on end with my whole life story in one go, but that's not the point of it, it's not just about the release, it's about trying to properly understand it all.

We always start with a general kind of check in as to how things are going, and she asks if I have anything specific to talk about and if I do we talk about that, and if not we reflect back on previous sessions or we do like we did today which is talk about the day to day and how I cope with stuff and what I'd like to feel easier and how we might work towards that.

It's kind of a balancing act between properly processing the big life events and analysing my relationships and experiences, and linking all that together with how I feel and how I experience the world now, trying to pick through the stuff that goes on in my head when I'm struggling and work out where that comes from and how to help it along towards working better for me.

I do inevitably almost always end up crying. But we also laugh sometimes, and talk about what's for tea and what's a good box set to watch and what are the nice comforting things to do when I need to feel looked after, and she never really tells me what to do (except when it comes to drinking more water!) but just encourages me to take care of myself and feel safe talking about my feelings.

I didn't finish the whole series, it was a bit too trashy for me
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady.

Rambling tax.
stones-city-madrid-interview.jpg
01g4wr4q1020r58cbfmj.jpg
Shutterstock_11688695ci.jpg
Shutterstock_9909219a.jpg
Shutterstock_9909254a (1).jpg
0_Stones-210822.jpg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
That’s awful hope you get it sorted without too much hassle
Thank you. ❤ I'm lucky that I could send my damage report online, and I already made an appointment with the garage my car always gets serviced at for tomorrow, so that it can get assesssed and repaired quickly. It's only a matter of who'll have to pay, and I doubt the police will find the culprit. 🙅🏼‍🤷‍♀️

I just replied with fuck off 🤣🤣
Best kind of reply, you legend!

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry

Starttheline

VIP Member
Before i went to Uni in like sixth form i was like crazy, not sleeping around but would happily kiss anyone haha! The first boy i slept with was a FWB type thing, Then we got together when i was like 18 and this became my life, apart from the breaks.

I enjoy sex, but having known RLF as a scrawny 16yo its sometimes like not as overly sexual as it should be anymore, plus with the breaks i've experienced like mindblowing sex and sometimes the thought of it not comparing whirs in my mind... When we first got together it was a lottt of sex, then not so much then when we had a break i had a LOT of sex, got another boyf during the time for a while and we would be like verging on 10 times in like 48 hours which was unheard of for me before... then when we got back together it was back to how it was before, maybe not as much but enough ... RLF is good but stamina may not be quite there which leads to frustration but since having my little one....
Everything got messed up, due to stitches and issues, things to this day still arent right, so we havent had sex for about 19/20 months or done anything, obvs i've sorted myself out at times, but have been scared more than anything and preoccupied... i honestly feel like i can tell you guys this even though for me its like super private and embarrassing slightly!!
it's so common, please don't feel embarrassed. I think we all have a higher sex drive before babies, now half the time I literally cannot be bothered. I'm so tired, I'm so over being clung on to, sleep is the only time I truly get to myself so it is precious (and even then I've got RLF/LO/dog on my pillow).

We didn't have sex for 6 months after I had LO. I just couldn't face it. It was fine after, no different to before, but I was really lucky and had a straightforward birth and a tear that healed well, that totally isn't the case for a lot of people. I don't feel like myself, 3 years later, I'm certainly lumpier and bumpier but I try to ignore those feelings in the moment.

Totally totally normal ❤

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Oh, you guys....😊🥰

I don't know if he likes me. My track record in this regard is an endless parade of obliviousness.

He talks to me every day we're both in the office.
He always tries to persuade me to come on nights out etc with people from work, and when I do go he often buys me drinks (not like getting me drunk, I mean like two glasses of wine or something) and won't let me return the favour.
And sometimes at work if I'm busy he'll bring me a cup of tea unasked.
And he remembers the things I'm interested in and will say, "I saw this and thought of you..."

So I kind of feel like there's some sort of connection there. But I'm not sure how much of it is just that he's a good person.

I find it very hard to believe anyone could like me, there's a lot of nonsense I have to drown out in my head to even consider it.

We’re not always at it 🤣 just had a good month 🤣🤣

making up for all the time we couldn’t 🤣
I used to know someone (it will soon become clear why we're no longer in touch) who kept a record in her diary of every time she shagged her husband. Not just that it had happened, but also location, position, and a brief review.

• Heart
  • Wow

I can sympathise. Sex hurt for months for me after I had a baby. And I wasn’t up for it at allll. I’m not up for it nowadays really like I used to be. Dunno if it’s cos I’m tired feel old , self conscious or just cba 🤣 my fella is amazing in bed. Out of all the lads I’ve been with he is miles ahead of them When we got together we’d do it everyday and even when I was pregnant we did it like once a week ( not towards the end cos I was 🐳) but now sometimes it’s like a month if not longer . Or sometimes it’s 2 days in a row ( very rarely ) But we’re both happy. I’d be surprised at anyone who says their sex life stays the same after a long amount of time / having babies 🥺💗

He knows he’s hung… he just likes to put on a show at times 🤣
This is hilarious !!!!

7AD0ABC9-133E-42E0-8FAD-5FAF9D967B50.jpeg
Wonder what their fav sex position is 💭

• Heart
I’ve had a bit of a crappy start to the weekend so it’s been really nice to have a good day!! It would be better if footy wasn’t cancelled. I’ve forgot what John looks like
278D6CCB-1A58-4F4E-B1E4-84234BB20D20.jpeg
u

• Heart
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Just look at his arse

Barca 34.jpg

I've had to stop myself putting my England top in my case to wear on the day of Germany game.

• Heart
  • Haha