Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mostly period nonsense.

Horrible draggy down into the ground, wobbly legged, random aches and pains, tired to my bones feeling. And the endless drudgery of dealing with it.

I have Von Willebrand's which makes every bleed an adventure but am also kind of scared there's something else too. Family history of fibroids and endometriosis and PCOS. Don't much fancy my chances of having avoided everything. But they're all things that don't really have cures and I'm just ignoring the possibility for now.

And I'm so busy at work, and I have to be in the office all week, which means wearing clothes that aren't necessarily the comfiest when I'm all bloaty, and also the constant paranoia of bleeding all over the place.

Mostly am just feeling fragile. Will be okay though.
Aw sending lots of love.. I hate feeling fragile. Can you wear some office wear that is comfy? Do you like dresses ? I actually hate being at work and being on. We women should really get sick pay when we’re on. I’m gonna write to the new prime minister

• Heart
Reactions: 6

lou_claire91

VIP Member
  • Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Have a safe flight @cobette I hope you feel inspired to write for the whole 9 hours….

Definitely not Wanking Wednesday for me.
I have a job interview today and I’m shitting my pants! It’s a promotion that I know I can do but I’m a bag of nerves at interviews and usually fall at this hurdle! Need Bae to give me some inspiration (or sweep me off my feet and make me a WAG so I never have to work again?)
Good luck!!! Holibae offers you all the luck!

81BB6B0E-26EE-4B6E-836C-ACB4A1B9BFB7.jpeg

I feel you though

the worst has happened, my line manager has just got a promotion today and it’s expected that I go for their old job. They haven’t put the job out yet and I’m already an anxious mess

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It's not too busy actually. The seats in front of us and Mother's row were empty at take off but are now occupied. Not too many kids either.

I'm currently watching The Railway Children Return because I am a child. Movie selection pretty pants.
But where were those people at take off? I am confused

Have you had a wank yet?

Just finished work… RLF text me to tell me there’s a hoodie for me to pick up for him at the surf shop 🤣 slowly turning him into bae…
Nah love we don't need to hear about your foreplay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right, I'm just going to catch up on everyone's fic updates ❤ then I'm going to go to bed.

I've got a bit of the Sunday night fear tbh. First day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Worried I've forgotten what to do, or there was something wrong with the work I did before I was off, or I'm going to get plunged into something new and complicated I won't understand.

Whoever's got bae, when you're done with him please send him my way so he can soothe me.
Wow those two weeks have flown by 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5