Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Also, I’m just going to keep commenting on this because I’m very distracted but I can’t tell you now, I’ll tell you once I’m home.

but he was a good shag… bigger Willy than RLF
🤣🤣 I definitely need details of it later!!!

LOVE THAT 🤣🤣👌🏼

& Nothing is wrong with you, it’s good taste .. he’s yummy and would definitely be good in bed (which you obvs now know!!) 😉

I have watched both of those haha. Excellent fluff watching. Have you watched sex/life? Same guy is in that too.
FAVOURITE NETFLIX SERIES 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

He is the hottest (and they are now dating in real life) - on the side of the pool scene … ah I could quote So much of it!!

Also … hopefully we will get to see him

(Pep is one of us, he thinks he’s fit and good, but good at what?! 😉)

BE0FBB25-3900-4DFA-930A-55F47FDD99A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

cobette

VIP Member
I feel like he would be intimidated by them!!

WOW! okay thats a long time to wait haha! Are you too excited to sleep or too busy thinking about things? because you need to get some sleep!!!
Don't spoil my fantasies! Baby bae would have been but I like to think current bae would be more like in the threesome fic. Curious.

I'm wide awake, had too busy a day. I'm also reading over Never Really Over. Am at chapter 18.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Right, I'm just going to catch up on everyone's fic updates ❤ then I'm going to go to bed.

I've got a bit of the Sunday night fear tbh. First day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Worried I've forgotten what to do, or there was something wrong with the work I did before I was off, or I'm going to get plunged into something new and complicated I won't understand.

Whoever's got bae, when you're done with him please send him my way so he can soothe me.
You've had a lovely break, you'll log on tomorrow feeling refreshed and ready for whatever the day throws at you. You've got this!

Hope you sleep well xxx

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Right, I'm just going to catch up on everyone's fic updates ❤ then I'm going to go to bed.

I've got a bit of the Sunday night fear tbh. First day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Worried I've forgotten what to do, or there was something wrong with the work I did before I was off, or I'm going to get plunged into something new and complicated I won't understand.

Whoever's got bae, when you're done with him please send him my way so he can soothe me.
Sending good thoughts your way for a smooth Monday. Returning to work after a holiday is the worst!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
It’s raining and expected to be busy. I just hope it’s bearable and doesn’t rain all day. I’m off til Thursday after today!! Roll on 3 pm😭😭😭😭. How’s ur day been honey
Hope work goes quickly for you!

I hate Mondays too.
Just wanna be a WAG FFS 😭
Same!

I usually hate Mondays too but worked all weekend so am off today and tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day 💕
Anything nice planned?

I’m dead.
I missed the gym because I was reading your update!!!!
Is it not just!? 🔥 They hadn't even kissed before I was totally destroyed. Outstanding.

Also @lou_claire91 just WOW

Morning darlings.

5 hours sleep for me, with my standard 2-hour awake period in the middle because I am bloody useless.

Please send positivity to get me through the day.

Or this one. Look at his face 🥰
View attachment 1572397
Good luck today sweets! We shall soldier through together.

View attachment 1572416

Wondering if this guy is going to be at the school gates today ( first day of pre-school!)
This is a huge day! Good luck to you and Mini Me

@Violetroselily how you feeling?

@Just Drive how has your weekend been?

New old reaction photo (not new, just new to me)

His face when Kyle tells him this thread title. Don't worry, secretly he loves it.

View attachment 1572219
Could he be more gorgeous!?

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
@mimimithis I'm livid on your behalf! Hope it's easily fixed.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm OK, work wasn't was bad as I feared but I still have a bit of anxiety that worse is coming. I'm on something this week that means I need to be in the office every day, which means rushing off and cutting it fine to get home in time for therapy tomorrow, which isn't ideal.

I think I'm developing a mild but terribly ill-advised crush on someone I work with. 😳

Desperately need him to do something icky.
It has just hit me that I have huge crushes on JG and JS because I work from home and have no way to develop an office crush..

Tell us more!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Right, the crush. You get the cons first so you don't get your hopes up.

We work together closely enough that it'd probably be a problem.
He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
He's a real outdoorsy active type which obviously I'm not.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.
I belong alone and am OK with that.

And then the pros, so you get where I'm coming from.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.
I am so invested in this!

Right, so the biggest con for me is how close you work with him. Let’s say you do go out with him. If it goes badly, who knows how he’ll react to you at work and if he - or others who find out - makes it difficult for you. This is just me projecting my own overly-sensitive and political workplace onto you, sorry. I’d just want to ensure your job and reputation stay solid. The other big con is his huge social circle. I’m 100% with you on that one. It sounds a bit much and let’s hope he’s not co-dependent on them. All the pros sound really nice, though I must say. ❤ /SPOILER]

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Me and RLF had a little break when I decided if he wasn’t going to marry me then I didn’t see the point in being together (I was young and dramatic) and I had a colleagues shoulder to cry on… we hooked up a few times and that was that. Even now i work with him a few times a month and he’s still the nicest person. I even went to his wedding earlier in the year

• Heart