John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday everyone!
Annual leave starts now so get to tattle and be feral over bae again πŸ˜‚πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That Picture though 😍😍

I’m going the game the weekend and then heading off to St Ives for a few days to see some old friends other than that probably sleep, it’s neededπŸ˜‚
SAINT IVES YOU SAY?!

243.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Trolled by RM.

What happened to your nice young postie?
I can only assume he is on holiday. At least its the weekend so I can get to the sorting office tomorrow (Obviously I will be there at opening time) rather than waiting for redelivery)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I can only assume he is on holiday. At least its the weekend so I can get to the sorting office tomorrow (Obviously I will be there at opening time) rather than waiting for redelivery)
I am not lying when I say I am as frustrated as you at this development.

• Heart
Is it LH? I’ve delivered so many Ann summers parcels this week! It’s crazy

• Haha
Is it LH? I’ve delivered so many Ann summers parcels this week! It’s crazy
I don’t know if you’ve answered this already but do you always know when it’s Ann summers or LH? That would explain sometimes the look I get from the old postman 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if you’ve answered this already but do you always know when it’s Ann summers or LH? That would explain sometimes the look I get from the old postman 🀣🀣
Hahahah yep Ann summers comes under gold group. When you order it says discrete packaging but it still says AS ltd and it says a big sticker with gold group on the bottom. I can’t say I have spotted any love honey ones. I always read where it’s from so I know what kind of thing it is and if I can still throw it over peoples fences πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahah yep Ann summers comes under gold group. When you order it says discrete packaging but it still says AS ltd and it says a big sticker with gold group on the bottom. I can’t say I have spotted any love honey ones. I always read where it’s from so I know what kind of thing it is and if I can still throw it over peoples fences πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Omg😭😭😭

He’s been insane these past few games πŸ”₯

• Haha
  • Heart
I know tell me about it. Ordered some things from Ann summers last year & it came in a massive box πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and the men at work were going absolutely nuts and taking the piss out of my bf. I was off the day it came he was so embarrassed it was hilarious. Men are dirt bags Aren’t they. I told them I would put a complaint in against them for being inappropriate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ soon shut them up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know tell me about it. Ordered some things from Ann summers last year & it came in a massive box πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and the men at work were going absolutely nuts and taking the piss out of my bf. I was off the day it came he was so embarrassed it was hilarious. Men are dirt bags Aren’t they. I told them I would put a complaint in against them for being inappropriate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ soon shut them up.
OMG

I would have to leave.

I'm cringing just reading this.

• Haha
OMG

I would have to leave.

I'm cringing just reading this.
And one of the managers still remembered !!!!! The other week I ordered something and I rang him asking who’s on where I live and he said is it from Ann summers again 🀣🀣🀣🀣. I’d only ordered bras and a baby doll thing but the hanger on the bras was banging inside when the box moved so they just assumed I’d ordered a toy πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Funny.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.