John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home now, happily drunk … argued with one of the lads we gave a lift too who said Baes hair looked like it had been through a lawnmower and that slab head was Better than him … even drunk I was loyal! Goodnight all 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Home now, happily drunk … argued with one of the lads we gave a lift too who said Baes hair looked like it had been through a lawnmower and that slab head was Better than him … even drunk I was loyal! Goodnight all 🤍
Wanker. Glad you told him off. Good night! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope you’re not working this morning? :(

Good morning and happy match day, everyone!
Yes, I'm working 😭 I also have a meeting to chair at 9am whilst doing all my normal duties. Talk about winging it!

How has your day been?

20220903_065718.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes, I'm working 😭 I also have a meeting to chair at 9am whilst doing all my normal duties. Talk about winging it!

How has your day been?

What’s for breakfast at McD’s? I’m sure your meeting will go well. I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly or at the very least, you’re not driven mad by annoying people. My day was busy with a few late afternoon work meetings. Bit rude on a Friday. Bank holiday for us on Monday (Labor Day) so that’s nice.

I’d better get to sleep. Have a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s for breakfast at McD’s? I’m sure your meeting will go well. I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly or at the very least, you’re not driven mad by annoying people. My day was busy with a few late afternoon work meetings. Bit rude on a Friday. Bank holiday for us on Monday (Labor Day) so that’s nice.

I’d better get to sleep. Have a good day!
Goodnight lovely!

I bought a Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

We had a covering manager on last night and they've locked the door from the inside so I can't get into the shop. I do not know if anyone has a key, but even if they do, they are all asleep. Currently sitting outside with the alarm going off.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Goodnight lovely!

I bought a Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

We had a covering manager on last night and they've locked the door from the inside so I can't get into the shop. I do not know if anyone has a key, but even if they do, they are all asleep. Currently sitting outside with the alarm going off.
How did they get out if it's locked from the inside? Is there another door? Or are they sleeping in a booth

I can't have been the only one hoping your current view spoiler was going to be the babies 💔

• Heart
How did they get out if it's locked from the inside? Is there another door? Or are they sleeping in a booth

I can't have been the only one hoping your current view spoiler was going to be the babies 💔
I have babies for you, very blurry I was half asleep.

20220903_062724.jpg
20220903_062735.jpg

There's 2 doors and they've locked the internal one from the inside, we go out a side door.

• Heart
Morning everyone. Little S woke me up at 6 bringing me the iPad 😭. And before that my stupid fella woke me up three times with his stupid alarm 🤣😭 I feel exhausted. Can’t wait for the game today!!!!💘💘

• Heart
I will start another thread as appreciate Cobette dealing with a crisis

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.