John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Algeronwashere @lou_claire91 have you read the latest FWB update? too late to get the MAP! Thank god Jack was able to get the news story pulled eh? Can't wait for the inevitable drama over whether it's Jack's baby or Dec's. Also hopeful for a serious accident or grave injury to someone. I am so mean but I feel its ok because I still give her votes.

melting-face_1fae0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
RLF has just sent me a link to a house in our cul de sac that’s up for sale. It’s a lot smaller than ours and double what we paid…. Little tit has just asked me if we should sell up!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
RLF has just sent me a link to a house in our cul de sac that’s up for sale. It’s a lot smaller than ours and double what we paid…. Little tit has just asked me if we should sell up!!!
Maybe this will make him finish all of the jobs quickly and then once he's done you decide you don't want to sell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Algeronwashere @lou_claire91 have you read the latest FWB update? too late to get the MAP! Thank god Jack was able to get the news story pulled eh? Can't wait for the inevitable drama over whether it's Jack's baby or Dec's. Also hopeful for a serious accident or grave injury to someone. I am so mean but I feel its ok because I still give her votes.

View attachment 1548067

View attachment 1548067
Sounds like I’ve got some very believable stories waiting for me! It even makes me mad that she got a well paid job so quick! And was instantly the boss! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Sounds like I’ve got some very believable stories waiting for me! It even makes me mad that she got a well paid job so quick! And was instantly the boss! 🤦🏼‍♀️
With an assistant 😭 and clearly has no work experience because she's been travelling for 2 years straight out of school 😭

• Haha
Good lord. I haven’t stopped at all today. Been rushed off my feet and now they’re throbbing🤮🤮🤮. Work is absolutely RAMMED. It’s like Xmas 🤢. Bank holiday and a strike in one week is horrendous.
hope everyone is ok 👍

• Heart
  • Sad
I wanted to leave early for once, but no, heart surgeon‘s just had to decide to want an exam now instead of next week, just because. So no going home early, and possibly doing overtime instead. 😭

• Sad
Good lord. I haven’t stopped at all today. Been rushed off my feet and now they’re throbbing🤮🤮🤮. Work is absolutely RAMMED. It’s like Xmas 🤢. Bank holiday and a strike in one week is horrendous.
hope everyone is ok 👍
That sounds tough 😞 can you have a foot bath when you get in?

• Heart

View attachment 1548067
Haha yes I have read this!!! 🤣 firstly I’m so glad the pharmacist obviously told the press that she was too late to get the pill … so realistic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Jack being smart with maths was impressive to me, cannot wait for that as well as the drama that is inevitably going to happen with Ash, but don’t worry Chilly will probably swoop in and save the day (as he’s a proper darling in this book 🤣) I definitely want something major to happen, with the way they drink I’m sure it won’t be long 🤣🤣 I know what you mean, I vote and I’m like why am I encouraging this but at the same time it’s like a really bad soap that you can’t take your eyes off of!

• Haha

View attachment 1548067
The nostalgia this is unleashing in me makes me want to read, I feel such affection.

He is relentless!

hope everyone is ok 👍
Hope you get finished soon!!

I wanted to leave early for once, but no, heart surgeon‘s just had to decide to want an exam now instead of next week, just because. So no going home early, and possibly doing overtime instead. 😭
This is absolutely rotten just as we thought you week was coming to an end, I hope you get away on time if not early!

@Violetroselily I will reply to your Disney post now, chapter is up!!

• Heart
  • Wow
The nostalgia this is unleashing in me makes me want to read, I feel such affection.

He is relentless!

Hope you get finished soon!!

This is absolutely rotten just as we thought you week was coming to an end, I hope you get away on time if not early!

@Violetroselily I will reply to your Disney post now, chapter is up!!
Are you actually joking? You can't post that chapter in the middle of the day when we're at work. bleeping hell.

If my new toy isn't there when I get home I will be even more upset now

• Heart
Haha yes I have read this!!! 🤣 firstly I’m so glad the pharmacist obviously told the press that she was too late to get the pill … so realistic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Jack being smart with maths was impressive to me, cannot wait for that as well as the drama that is inevitably going to happen with Ash, but don’t worry Chilly will probably swoop in and save the day (as he’s a proper darling in this book 🤣) I definitely want something major to happen, with the way they drink I’m sure it won’t be long 🤣🤣 I know what you mean, I vote and I’m like why am I encouraging this but at the same time it’s like a really bad soap that you can’t take your eyes off of!
Hang on, what is this?? I am that unprofessional fyi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am just strolling in to the office via starbs....shall we start at 9.30?
I'm about to do this (sans Starbs bc I live in a small town without one) and I'll probably be later than 9:30. Yesterday I strolled in at 9:56 so I could get on a Zoom meeting at 10am. Ridiculous.

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend full of football, a rocket launch, lots of naps, and AON... speaking of which:

"Mom, stay home with me and Aimee and bae... pwease!" 🥺

PXL_20220902_125713655.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220902_141511.jpg

Probably messed up my sleep for a good while, there. But feels like I needed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are you actually joking? You can't post that chapter in the middle of the day when we're at work. bleeping hell.

If my new toy isn't there when I get home I will be even more upset now
I am also suffering. Took me so long to write that RLF is awake now. Have tortured myself.

I need to read this, I am howling. The pharmacist went to the press!? How did they know who she was?! Is she famous!?

I'm about to do this (sans Starbs bc I live in a small town without one) and I'll probably be later than 9:30. Yesterday I strolled in at 9:56 so I could get on a Zoom meeting at 10am. Ridiculous.

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend full of football, a rocket launch, lots of naps, and AON... speaking of which:

"Mom, stay home with me and Aimee and bae... pwease!" 🥺

View attachment 1548182
I hope doggo enjoys it and you have a lovely day.

View attachment 1548201

Probably messed up my sleep for a good while, there. But feels like I needed it.
This is good!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am also suffering. Took me so long to write that RLF is awake now. Have tortured myself.

I need to read this, I am howling. The pharmacist went to the press!? How did they know who she was?! Is she famous!?

This is good!
At least you can have sex with him. I can't do that in the office can I?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you. My follow up questions:

Why do you not have a dining plan this time?
How far away are things like Target/outside world restaurants?
Do they have a doctor if you are poorly?
Which place are you staying in this time?
What are the best and worst things you have ever done there?
How does RLF do this with his nocturnal habits?
Do you cry when you get there?
The Dining Plan was paused when the parks reopened after COVID as a lot of the restaurants weren't open whilst park capacity was limited, and they've never brought it back.

Target/outside restaurants are not far at all. There's a road called the 192 with everything on it about 10 minutes drive away.

They have first aid centres for minor injuries/allergies/sore head but if you needed proper medical care you'd have to go to a hospital.

I like to stay at a different resort every trip as I want to tick them all off my list. This time we are staying at All Star Music, it's a Value. Usually special offers mean it's actually better value to stay in a moderate than a value but this year the price difference was ridiculous. The rooms are largely interchangeable, you pay for the the nicer theming/better amenities at the more expensive resorts.

My favourite thing we've done is probably seeing 98 Degrees at a free outdoor concert at Epcot during Food & Wine Festival. Day spent just wandering around the lagoon trying loads of food from all the different countries booths, then singing along with a bunch of people who aren't even really fans of 98 Degrees, they just remember the songs. I don't think I have a worst thing! In Paris, I do not like Crush's Coaster.

RLF does this with a lot of huffing and arguments. He routinely makes me late and messes up the plan. The first week we'll do all early starts then flip the second week, going out later and staying at park later and he is better at this.

You may be surprised to learn that I am not really a happy crier. I've never cried in WDW before, but when I was in Disneyland Paris last year, after two years away from Disney, I was quite emotional, so I may cry this time.

• Heart
Hang on, what is this?? I am that unprofessional fyi 🤣

Haha love it!! 🤣🤣 Friends with Benefits on Wattpad (Mason Mounts Cousin starts bleeping Dec and she also gets with Jack for a bit) a rollercoaster of a story with some very questionable moments…

This is good!
You have to read it but please also read Unlucky in London to truly appreciate what kind of rollercoaster your are going to be on with this book 🤣 so as she mason Mounts Cousin who obviously fucks Dec on the side secretly but then gets with Jack (because he was obviously too lazy to look for someone else) then splits up, his agent got the story pulled but the pharmacist had obviously told the press what she was in for, that they couldn’t issue it for her, really showing true confidentiality- tbh this could go anywhere from here, it’s a mind duck of a book and I secretly look forward to the updates 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.