John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaaah there is no non-awkward way to buy stuff from Ann Summers.

My friend was once queueing for the till in the AS shop to buy some underwear and she felt something keep nudging her elbow.

She turned around and it was a man carrying the biggest dildo she'd ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This has been my most productive day in ages.

New chapter posted.
Suitcase finally unpacked from last week.
Actually made lunch.
Sorted work stuff.
Accepted mortgage offer.
Have done my ESTAs (mine approved, RLF's still pending).
Have caught up on @lou_claire91 and @LurkingAnnie 's writing and am now beyond feral.

Now watching Forest game and am gagging for it after seeing those warm up shots, am weak for him with a resistance band. Hope he steals one and brings it home with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Haha love it!! 🤣🤣 Friends with Benefits on Wattpad (Mason Mounts Cousin starts bleeping Dec and she also gets with Jack for a bit) a rollercoaster of a story with some very questionable moments…

You have to read it but please also read Unlucky in London to truly appreciate what kind of rollercoaster your are going to be on with this book 🤣 so as she mason Mounts Cousin who obviously fucks Dec on the side secretly but then gets with Jack (because he was obviously too lazy to look for someone else) then splits up, his agent got the story pulled but the pharmacist had obviously told the press what she was in for, that they couldn’t issue it for her, really showing true confidentiality- tbh this could go anywhere from here, it’s a mind duck of a book and I secretly look forward to the updates 🤣
I was nosing the other day and saw that Unlucky in London has 500k views (half of them probably you and I refreshing for updates before it finished) and 8k likes. It's like a cult and I am happy to be part of it.

FWB already has 40k views

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

New chapter posted.
Actually made lunch.
Sorted work stuff.
Accepted mortgage offer.
Have caught up on @lou_claire91 and @LurkingAnnie 's writing and am now beyond feral.

Now watching Forest game and am gagging for it after seeing those warm up shots, am weak for him with a resistance band. Hope he steals one and brings it home with him.
Proud of you babe

• Heart
Reactions: 8

New chapter posted.
Actually made lunch.
Sorted work stuff.
Accepted mortgage offer.

Excellent work!

I have had a very unproductive day. Spent most of it in bed. But am up now and have done a very little bit of tidying up and am sitting in the garden to try to get some vitamin D. Then in a bit I will make tea and watch the first episode of the Lord of the Rings show and hopefully properly return to my nerdy youth.

Agreed on the resistance bands. Watching him stretch just gets me every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Soz, have the idea planted now and just have to decide which of my girls he's going to take it home to.

The Disney planning doc has had the dust shaken off and is open, ready and waiting.

@LurkingAnnie crying at this comment about bae being tapped up by City before his move.

I'm an Evertonian and believe me if City bid again for the amounts quoted last year I WILL CARRY HIM THERE MYSELF !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Soz, have the idea planted now and just have to decide which of my girls he's going to take it home to.

The Disney planning doc has had the dust shaken off and is open, ready and waiting.

@LurkingAnnie crying at this comment about bae being tapped up by City before his move.

I'm an Evertonian and believe me if City bid again for the amounts quoted last year I WILL CARRY HIM THERE MYSELF !!!
This is definitley an Aimee thing, maybe when he is helping her in the gym?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure I’d ever recover from him holding my phone !!!
There’s a video and she goes can we have a picture and he goes yeh course. Just those 2 words I’d be bleeping DEAD!!!!! 🤤🤤🤤
If he touched my phone, it would remain my phone forever. I don't care about upgrades, just let me carry something he's touched.

• Heart
If he touched my phone, it would remain my phone forever. I don't care about upgrades, just let me carry something he's touched.
Yep even when it breaks I think I’d still keep it. I’d sleep with it under my pillow like a crazy person. I reaaallly wanna meet him and hug him but I fear I wouldn’t know what to say and also maybe faint at his feet. How are you meant to interact with someone so gorgeous !

• Heart
Yep even when it breaks I think I’d still keep it. I’d sleep with it under my pillow like a crazy person. I reaaallly wanna meet him and hug him but I fear I wouldn’t know what to say and also maybe faint at his feet. How are you meant to interact with someone so gorgeous !
I wonder how many people went to give blood the other day for little Dillon just for the sole purpose of meeting him. Obviously a great thing they were doing buttttt I just know some were there for bae

• Heart

New chapter posted.
Actually made lunch.
Sorted work stuff.
Accepted mortgage offer.

Did you do this so that RLF gets refused entry

• Haha
I was nosing the other day and saw that Unlucky in London has 500k views (half of them probably you and I refreshing for updates before it finished) and 8k likes. It's like a cult and I am happy to be part of it.

FWB already has 40k views
It’s ridiculous isn’t it?! I think people must reread it like ‘one minute how the hell has that happened when I’m sure they weren’t even talking in the last chapter, let me go back and reread’ 🤣

it’s a proper cult and same, I’m here for all the drunken antics and JeremyKyle approved behaviours!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I am going to be wearing my crocs all weekend because my new trainers have shredded the back of my foot (and my blister plasters have basically just ripped off the blister and left an open wound?! The duck)

Also the Yodel man has managed me to deliver my totally unnecessary New Look order but the postie could not do the same with the toy?? 💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am going to be wearing my crocs all weekend because my new trainers have shredded the back of my foot (and my blister plasters have basically just ripped off the blister and left an open wound?! The duck)

Also the Yodel man has managed me to deliver my totally unnecessary New Look order but the postie could not do the same with the toy?? 💔💔💔
This is scaring me as none of my holiday shoes are broken in.

What did you buy from New Look?

If today I am writing the plan, next week will have to be the outfit planning.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.