John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t reply to this as old thread. I wouldn’t say it’s really tough (however I am a bit tough. If you not on a ventilator I consider you well) but definitely more involved than giving blood or plasma. It requires a hospital visit.

96720BF3-3EFA-470B-B308-0545FED3FA86.jpeg

I hope their little boy is okay? Wonder why he is doing this promotion. Usually people do this if they have some experience in their family of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t reply to this as old thread. I wouldn’t say it’s really tough (however I am a bit tough. If you not on a ventilator I consider you well) but definitely more involved than giving blood or plasma. It requires a hospital visit.

View attachment 1543327

I hope their little boy is okay? Wonder why he is doing this promotion. Usually people do this if they have some experience in their family of it.
I think the unwell little boy's mum is a friend of Olivia? They've previously donated to their fundraiser

He looks so bleeping fit here

Screenshot_20220831-175715_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1543327

Yeah it’s quite the procedure isn’t it after the initial swab… but so positive that he’s using his position to call for help.

i would never guilt anyone in to do anything they didn’t want to, but donations for anything whether it’s blood, plasma, stem cells etc is such a selfless thing to do and can change someone’s life

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1543327

ON fairly regularly posts stuff on her insta stories raising awareness for sick kids, and we've seen stuff about them donating to children's hospitals too.

Hopefully everyone is OK and it's just a case of kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.