John Stones #23 Tattlers are happy to see Bae back on the pitch, but we still need him to scratch our itch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone more informed than I (@maccamacc @mimimithis) will correct me, but actual BM donation is meant to be really tough I think they have to drill it out of your pelvis? . I can't even give blood because I had a transfusion when I was born, so I assume I couldn't donate this either

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone more informed than I (@maccamacc @mimimithis) will correct me, but actual BM donation is meant to be really tough I think they have to drill it out of your pelvis? . I can't even give blood because I had a transfusion when I was born, so I assume I couldn't donate this either
This would be a true test of my love.

When I first saw 'swab' I thought of something else and thought he was being a bit silly. If he wants to see ours vags' he just has to ask... or smile... or just stand there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This would be a true test of my love.

When I first saw 'swab' I thought of something else and thought he was being a bit silly. If he wants to see ours vags' he just has to ask... or smile... or just stand there.
would draw the line at giving him a vaginal swab. he already thinks we all have thrush from this thread title.

• Haha
This morning I have learned that "plain iced coffee" at McDonalds does not mean coffee + ice. It means coffee + ice + cream. 🙃

I wanted no cream so I could add my oat/almond milk based Starbucks Pumpkin Spice non-dairy creamer and a smidge of sugar, way less than they add when then use the flavored syrups at McDonald's.

I also told my boss about the whole password thing without naming the particular tech and he thanked me for my feedback. He said he thinks this probably is the current SOP but agreed with me that they need to do something different.

It's so sexy when men pick up a pen and physically take notes about advice you're giving them while also actively listening to you. 🥵

This would be a better example with his Listening Face:

Screenshot_20220831-120925.png
Flashback when you met me
Your buzzcut and my hair bleached

View attachment 1542971
OMG, we are on the same brain wavelengths today - I literally downloaded this photo (and also added it to my Bae Faves Board on Getty) this morning. 😲

Also Dress has been stuck in my head for a few days (along with the Corn song) bc I often listen to this playlist. Subtitled "Taylor Swift being horny for one hour and thirty-six minutes."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am off tomorrow....
For the team!!!

My friend did it and it was pretty brutal. But she did save a life, so was worth it.

I am also off tomorrow but have to deal with the fence panels.

• Heart
  • Haha
my first time wasn't actually awkward/awful, am I in the minority!?

@LurkingAnnie don't be sad! It's just about to get good.
i don’t believe you 🤣
Is anyone in Manchester tomorrow?!

View attachment 1543179
he hates me… he knows I can’t be considered and this is why he’s doing it to me… I’m off tomorrow afternoon too…
Also this breaks my heart as it confirms another TTD will pass and he still won’t be back with me 😥

would draw the line at giving him a vaginal swab. he already thinks we all have thrush from this thread title.
Everyone else has been in vagina, what’s another man

For the team!!!

My friend did it and it was pretty brutal. But she did save a life, so was worth it.

I am also off tomorrow but have to deal with the fence panels.
We all know your code for fence panels is shagging your fella… that means you’re choosing your RLF over bae…
I would never do that 🤣

I am off tomorrow....
If you don’t drive down and pick me up on the way I will be furious.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
i don’t believe you 🤣

he hates me… he knows I can’t be considered and this is why he’s doing it to me… I’m off tomorrow afternoon too…
Also this breaks my heart as it confirms another TTD will pass and he still won’t be back with me 😥

Everyone else has been in vagina, what’s another man

We all know your code for fence panels is shagging your fella… that means you’re choosing your RLF over bae…
I would never do that 🤣

If you don’t drive down and pick me up on the way I will be furious.
Sadly on this occasion, I will be painting alone.

Interpret that however you please.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.