Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Keano honestly looks like he's being shipped off to the army with that hair. Nearly knocked RLF out trying to see the Everton lads arriving.

@Violetroselily where are you? how are you feeling now? baby is looking for you x

View attachment 1540494
sorry for being a drama llama, you're all too lovely. I have spent some of the afternoon in bed having a little cry and sleep

Bae looking like he's mid-shag tax

dl.beatsnoop.com-1661868953.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

cobette

VIP Member
sorry for being a drama llama, you're all too lovely. I have spent some of the afternoon in bed having a little cry and sleep

Bae looking like he's mid-shag tax

View attachment 1540509
FUCKING HELL! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE. Actually, think I came a little bit. Screamed 'oh my fucking god'.

Look after yourself lovely. Do you feel a bit better after your nap?

Baby doesn't believe in naps because Rubens has told him they are a poor use of time, but he's happy to do other things in bed with you during daylight hours.

73.png
196.jpg

202.jpg

240.jpg

City 642.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Just Drive

VIP Member
Why am I so irrationally angry at, and jealous of, those vertically-challenged snot factories who get to walk out with the players? THE UNFAIRNESS.

• Haha
  • Wow

mimimithis

VIP Member
Thanks girls, you're all wonderful.

I suppose taking over my mentor's position all the wihile training others to take over mine, preparing for student courses as well as working full-time is taking a toll on me. I promise I'm going to pull a Bae in a bit and have some eggs on toast with avocado or something of the sorts... ❤

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Bae is beside himself that the thread is now discussing something he can actually relate to xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
OH SHIT. The sweet lil 23 year old IT guy wants my password so he can start setting up my new laptop. Both exciting and potentially embarrassing.

I hope JS5 and 🦄 mean nothing to him.

Gonna have to change it again now. And I just changed it yesterday.

Oh and I'm gonna have to call him and verbally give him my password. Oh god. 🤣

🦄💕🦄💕🦄🫂🦄💕🦄💕🦄
Screenshot_20220830-144536.png

Screenshot_20220830-144553.png

• Heart
  • Haha

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I feel like all my PMDD feelings that usually would have started 5 days ago got delayed and now have all suddenly hit me at once like a big very emotional truck and now I'm just sitting here box breathing and willing myself not to curl up under my desk and cry/have a panic attack. Nothing in particular is wrong, just you know *gestures around* everything. Lots of work stress. Profound loneliness, existential dread. But I'll be ok. Fuckin hormones. 🤬

Anyway, after a morning of answering emails and calendaring & admin, I gotta get actual project worky work done now so I have time Weds afternoon to "multitask" 🤫⚽👩‍💻. Can't wait til I can WFH a couple days a week and watch midweek matches at home on TV and also pet annoy my dog and cry as much as I want (hopefully not because of any matches). 🙏

And while I'm about to write down what I'm thankful for so I can refocus on the present, let me get all mushy and say that I'm so happy I found you all and so thankful for your kindness and humor humour. 💙 I really appreciate being welcomed despite my outsider Yankee status 😘

Tax for being emosh:

DISCO BAE 🪩🕺🎵
Tumblr_l_984630282446513.jpg

And what got me into all this in the first place (I'm a sucker for a thigh tat... I had no clue I would be so disappointed):
Screenshot_20220829-143519.png

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Can we send a postal hug or is that a bit strange? Are you in an office today?
Any hug will do God I have never sounded so pathetic

No I'm at home still, which is good because can cry/bed, but also think everything is 100 times worse when you are at home by yourself? Think I will go in tomorrow for a change of scenery

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Not so hot, so I crawled into bed earlier. I had some yoghurt, I don’t think I could’ve stomached any toast tonight. And yes, I have to work tomorrow.

It’ll be all right, perhaps after some rest.
Hope you feel better soon! ❤

Maybe this silliness will help:

I was browsing bae's Insta during a break and found some curiosities. Probably old news, but it's new to me.

First, what the hell were these two just up to? Someone probably has water balloons in their trainers or worse.

Kyle: Play it cool, John. For fuck's sake, stop looking around!
John: Hmm, I don't think that was a good idea, Walks...
Kyle: I don't know what you're on about, mate. *smiles innocently at the group*

Second: ANT FACTS 🐜🐜🐜
"tell me more 🐜"
🤣

Screenshot_20220829-165654.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
As a recent convert, here are a few of my faves..

1. A bit of Tommy Shelby

StonesMobile.jpg

2. Nice arms

0_GettyImages-1327534498.jpg

3. Pretty boy

imago1007947365h.jpg

4. Self explanatory

tumblr_3c6843ae561da0b8b5a8da6b873ec1d3_4f27219f_1280.jpg
john-stones-underwear.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I concur things are worse at home.

We had a covering manager supposed to be on the open this morning (7am start) and I was only informed at about 9.45 that he hadn't gone in and rest of staff have been standing outside waiting all that time. It's all sorted now and someone is there, but from my sofa I feel sick as inevitably will be consequences from this, that if I was there myself could control.

Has anything in particular triggered you?

I'm sorry you're having a rough time too xxx

Sweet snuggly boy.

View attachment 1542381View attachment 1542382View attachment 1542383View attachment 1542384View attachment 1542385
Wait were they literally all stood outside for 3 hours? Wtf?

Workwise I just feel very exposed now that our consultancy team have left and I've suddenly got this mountain of stuff to deliver. And I shouldn't feel like I'm on my own with it, because its a team effort, but the other new girl I'm working with just isn't on my wavelength at all, and doesn't seem to be picking stuff up so I feel like I'm doing all of the thinking and the doing myself. And I just want a bit of breathing space to get stuff wrong and have someone else to rely on too? Rather than feeling like it's all on me. My boss is great and is very supportive but he's also got other stuff on so I don't feel like I can bother him with every little thing.

I know I can be good at this job, but I just have super high expectations and I'm still in that shit mental place of feeling like I don't know my arse from my elbow.

Then outside of work I'm just in my cyclical phase of being lonely, and like the world is ending for no reason. I messed up my meds a bit last week which has not helped, so think I just need to reset a bit.

Thank you for listening to my self indulgent neediness, ILY all

Bae coming to pick us all up from work and ravage us at home in his big cosy bed
71b05dfdc6662b76380e5d81f86e18c9.jpg

• Heart