John Stones #23 Tattlers are happy to see Bae back on the pitch, but we still need him to scratch our itch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cobette 💔💔💔 how could you do this to us. Although weirdly in some ways I don't feel as sad about them not shagging now, but I can't work out why? Maybe I've just given up on life.

If she now goes and sleeps with Ross I will cry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
just nipping between hospitals in the car and I feel like this is my sound track for bae

2673122C-454D-487F-9BB6-5AF63C72D3A4.png
72115D5B-96FD-41D8-8E9F-54020BEB14D3.png
AB612F70-4FF7-4340-AC27-CBD6469490EE.png

I didn’t skip into any of these and this is not a playlist I’ve created 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flashback when you met me
Your buzzcut and my hair bleached

View attachment 1542971
Crying. Will be having no sexy bae thoughts today.

@cobette 💔💔💔 how could you do this to us. Although weirdly in some ways I don't feel as sad about them not shagging now, but I can't work out why? Maybe I've just given up on life.

If she now goes and sleeps with Ross I will cry

She won't do that! Maybe you're not sad because you know they will!? I nearly caved at the end of writing that.

• Heart
Crying. Will be having no sexy bae thoughts today.

She won't do that! Maybe you're not sad because you know they will!? I nearly caved at the end of writing that.
You don't want to be having sexy thoughts at work, I've done you a favour

I think I'm ok with it if they're not together? Like them not doing it whilst they were together feels unnecessarily cruel to Beth because girl has needs, and the tension if it were me would make me shoot myself. But now they've split it doesn't feel so unfair. There is no logic to this.

At least when they do finally do it he will be good. But I also feel he would be really lovely for her first time. I feel like you have done yourself a favour not having to write her actual first time though, I would not want to try writing that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
You don't want to be having sexy thoughts at work, I've done you a favour

I think I'm ok with it if they're not together? Like them not doing it whilst they were together feels unnecessarily cruel to Beth because girl has needs, and the tension if it were me would make me shoot myself. But now they've split it doesn't feel so unfair. There is no logic to this.

At least when they do finally do it he will be good. But I also feel he would be really lovely for her first time. I feel like you have done yourself a favour not having to write her actual first time though, I would not want to try writing that
my first time wasn't actually awkward/awful, am I in the minority!?

@LurkingAnnie don't be sad! It's just about to get good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
my first time wasn't actually awkward/awful, am I in the minority!?

@LurkingAnnie don't be sad! It's just about to get good.
Mine wasn't terrible either tbf, but nothing to write home about. I was 17, nearly 18 though, think I had my wits about me a bit more than if I were younger.

• Heart
I'd have never done it again!

How old were you?

There's few things more humilitating than the judgement when you go for MAP

YOU'RE TAKING THE PISS.

WHY DID I NOT GO TO GAME TONIGHT!?
let's be real though, you could not sign yourself up to donate bone marrow could you? Even if it meant meeting bae, you'd be on the floor weeping at the thought

• Haha
I'd have never done it again!

How old were you?

There's few things more humilitating than the judgement when you go for MAP

YOU'RE TAKING THE PISS.

WHY DID I NOT GO TO GAME TONIGHT!?
I was 17. He was my boyfriend at the time and I thought it was just first time nerves. Turns out, he was pretty bad at sex. The pill made me quite ill too!

I’m cackling. 🤣

@Starttheline are you still in Manchester??
No I'm not!!! What terrible timing!!! Maybe I could go back 'for work'

let's be real though, you could not sign yourself up to donate bone marrow could you? Even if it meant meeting bae, you'd be on the floor weeping at the thought
I'd happily faint if it meant he'd take care of me afterwards

• Heart
Ask yourself this, who is more terrified, me at the prospect of donating bone marrow or bae over the fact he's doing a meet and greet!?

@bae I love you and it is so sweet you are doing this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ask yourself this, who is more terrified, me at the prospect of donating bone marrow or bae over the fact he's doing a meet and greet!?

Its actually a mouth swab I think, you could show off your spectacular blow job skills whilst you're with him.

Can you leave work immediately?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I am certain he is filled with inner turmoil, poor thing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.