John Stones #23 Tattlers are happy to see Bae back on the pitch, but we still need him to scratch our itch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s fav body part of him? I csnt pick. But I love his abs and thighs 🤤🤤🤤
ALL OF THEM.

I love you and I love him.

Have a good day gals, about to hit road, will stop for brekky soon. Am dressed as Parade Day Bae today. Slumming it in my comfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m reading a Dec fic (for my sins pls forgive me!) and after ‘he kissed her romantically’ she got changed into comfies which were jeans. This is how you know it’s been written by a child.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s fav body part of him? I csnt pick. But I love his abs and thighs 🤤🤤🤤
All of them, but I'm partial to his lips and hands 😍😁

ALL OF THEM.

I love you and I love him.

Have a good day gals, about to hit road, will stop for brekky soon. Am dressed as Parade Day Bae today. Slumming it in my comfies.
Have a safe trip home, hun!

@Violetroselily thank you for the new thread!

I’m reading a Dec fic (for my sins pls forgive me!) and after ‘he kissed her romantically’ she got changed into comfies which were jeans. This is how you know it’s been written by a child.
Perhaps that person is used to skin tight leather leggings or mini skirts or tight dresses, so (baggy) jeans would give her the comfort feeling? We're all wired differently. 😁 My Brazilian friend's idea of "comfies" is not wearing skinny, but boot cut jeans, as long as her bum looks perfect in them, she's happy.

I know that Sophia's idea of comfortable footwear are sneakers (Stan Smith, Nike Court etc) or ballerinas, compared to her beloved heels, she wouldn't be caught dead in sliders. She's vain like that. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I am watching the replay and honestly didn’t think City were that bad at all in the first half just Palace gave them a game. John was also really good so not sure why he was getting dissed. That OG wasn’t his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning 🙂 have fun at soft play @Violetroselily . I exclusively visit under 5s soft play places now so I don't have to go in.

Can John come and help paint more fence panels? Turns out the 3 I did yesterday need another layer, and there are still 11 more to do after that 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I am so glad you have read this!!! As I read this the other night and thought wtf, jeans aren’t comfies but had no one to tell!!! That author is funny to read though!! 🤣

• Heart
I am watching the replay and honestly didn’t think City were that bad at all in the first half just Palace gave them a game. John was also really good so not sure why he was getting dissed. That OG wasn’t his fault.
The second half was a lot better tho wasn’t it. I thought John played really really well! He got stuck in and did some really good defending especially in the second half. And his little unintentional assist. Some are saying he tried to score but who knows? I’m proud whatever it was 🥹. Bernardo also fab , really hope we keep hold of him 😭 I’m a bit worried about that

• Heart
Omg I am so glad you have read this!!! As I read this the other night and thought wtf, jeans aren’t comfies but had no one to tell!!! That author is funny to read though!! 🤣
@Algeronwashere is This Friends with Benefits? I also cringed. I have no idea why I read it (I also religiously read her MM one?) yet I can't stop myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The second half was a lot better tho wasn’t it. I thought John played really really well! He got stuck in and did some really good defending especially in the second half. And his little unintentional assist. Some are saying he tried to score but who knows? I’m proud whatever it was 🥹. Bernardo also fab , really hope we keep hold of him 😭 I’m a bit worried about that
The replay of that assist showed that he wasn't aiming for the goal, but had seen Haaland coming in from the left, so it wasn't all unintentional. He really played well, Bernardo was on fire, too - surely, they could have also handed him the player of the match... but three goals do trump that a little.

One thing that worries me a little is our bench, or the lack thereof, when the more senior players are injured. Are we really mainly going to use Academy babies as subs?

• Heart
The replay of that assist showed that he wasn't aiming for the goal, but had seen Haaland coming in from the left, so it wasn't all unintentional. He really played well, Bernardo was on fire, too - surely, they could have also handed him the player of the match... but three goals do trump that a little.

One thing that worries me a little is our bench, or the lack thereof, when the more senior players are injured. Are we really mainly going to use Academy babies as subs?
I think Phillips and Grealish will be back soon, Laporte a bit longer. Doesn’t Pep like a tight squad of like 15 top players and rest academy? I am sure he has said that in a few interviews.

• Heart
I am howling at you guys reading Dec and Mason fics. I would be dry as a bone.

20220828_094740.jpg

• Heart
@Algeronwashere is This Friends with Benefits? I also cringed. I have no idea why I read it (I also religiously read her MM one?) yet I can't stop myself
Yep!!! I swear i dont know why i read all of the MM one it made NO sense most of the time, it was like oh right they love each other, now he cheats, oh they get a dog, of he's in a car accident, oh they are at a party.... but yet i read all the chapters!! & now i'm doing the same with the Dec one!!

• Haha
Yep!!! I swear i dont know why i read all of the MM one it made NO sense most of the time, it was like oh right they love each other, now he cheats, oh they get a dog, of he's in a car accident, oh they are at a party.... but yet i read all the chapters!! & now i'm doing the same with the Dec one!!
I wrote a fic like that when I was old enough to know better. Makes me want to die thinking about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.