John Stones #18 Hello, you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! I keep falling asleep too early and missing out on things, it seems.
Bae vs the dog is such an adorable moment. 🥺 I wonder if he’s like that with John The Dog, too.

@cobette how are you feeling? Do you think you could find those crocs in the youth/kid section instead? ☺🤗

@Just Drive i Hope you arrived well and sound in Paris! ❤

@Violetroselily Those crocs look great! And thank you for the thread!

It’s match day today! So excited, it’s going to be a good day. 🥰 I’m curious to see who’s going to wear the captain‘s armband, since they haven’t chosen a permanent replacement for Fernandinho yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The period update no one asked for - am beginning to think this is an immaculate conception and I'm actually carrying bae's child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The period update no one asked for - am beginning to think this is an immaculate conception and I'm actually carrying bae's child
We’ve always known Bae was godlike… 😝😂

Waiting on your period, when it’s usually regular, and already having all the symptoms that go with it, is the worst.
I’m sorry you have to go through this right now. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning everyone,

Not really any better. Just drifting in and out of sleep. Not sure if I'll manage game.

@Violetroselily to add to my woes my period has started early. Thought I was dying when I saw blood. Hope yours comes on soon.

May order those kiddie Crocs but I fear I am a half size.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone,

Not really any better. Just drifting in and out of sleep. Not sure if I'll manage game.

@Violetroselily to add to my woes my period has started early. Thought I was dying when I saw blood. Hope yours comes on soon.

May order those kiddie Crocs but I fear I am a half size.
Are you still being sick? Is Jackcat nursing you? Make sure you drink as much as you can

Bae will start and score a goal if you don't watch 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not being sick but I haven't eaten.

Jackcat is taking his job very seriously and I am far too hot.

20220807_082348.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes this morning I need to go to the supermarket and b&m (for junk) and then pottering around at home before the match. What time did you get home?

@cobette we had pizza at darts, was delish. I now have another colin 🐛 to finish too.
Got home about 1, forgot how long the days are. Got some good treats from my favourite service station though 🤣

Bae‘d be absolutely right about this (and no, no Mason, he’d be useless trying to help out). ❤

Did you get home all right, @LurkingAnnie ?

what’s everyone up to this morning?
Yep, home safe and sound. Just having a little stretch before getting ready as I’m taking RLF out for belated birthday brunch

• Heart
Got home about 1, forgot how long the days are. Got some good treats from my favourite service station though 🤣

Yep, home safe and sound. Just having a little stretch before getting ready as I’m taking RLF out for belated birthday brunch
Aw enjoy! Are you taking him somewhere fun? ❤
Late night snacks are the best. I used to get some, always from the same place, when heading home from uni on the weekends 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning all!

@cobette it looks like Jackcat is taking very good care of you. You'll be feeling better in no time.

I'm spending the morning in bed in the hope of squeezing in a little more sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all!

@cobette it looks like Jackcat is taking very good care of you. You'll be feeling better in no time.

I'm spending the morning in bed in the hope of squeezing in a little more sleep.
I did that, too, had no intention of getting out of bed until truly necessary. 🥰 Fingers crossed you got a bit more sleep, bb ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did that, too, had no intention of getting out of bed until truly necessary. 🥰 Fingers crossed you got a bit more sleep, bb ❤
No more unfortunately, but a bit of extra rest and still a very good night for me.

Screenshot_20220807_095019.jpg

Now for breakfast and pottering around the house like a proper Sunday 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.