John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i got a suction toy from a website called SH pleasure (actually given to me for rehab 🤣) that’s alright like.. fyi 😉

I also need to know how to do this disappearing text thing
It's ispoiler from the little drop down menu

tell me to do one, but was this rehab after your hysterectomy?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have we seen this from last summer? Sure I haven't

⚰

After rewatching this for 100th time. LOL that it's posted by a Ruben btw.

I have decided that bae when he's had a few is the optimum time to meet him because he loses his awkwardness.

• Heart
After rewatching this for 100th time. LOL that it's posted by a Ruben btw.

I have decided that bae when he's had a few is the optimum time to meet him because he loses his awkwardness.
Yes you need to find the sweet spot between had a few, and parade John

Do we think he speaks Spanish when buying things from the supermarket in Ibiza 🥺

• Heart
Yes you need to find the sweet spot between had a few, and parade John

Do we think he speaks Spanish when buying things from the supermarket in Ibiza 🥺
I think the window for the sweet spot is very narrow though.

DON'T! Of course he does.

Wanna write a one shot about him speaking Spanish, but Aimee is banned for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If Aimee gets all the sex, there'll be none left for the new girl.
Plenty of him to go around. I'm excited to meet your new girl, I hope she is as likeable.

I'm wfh tomorrow so staying up late watching baby bae. He looks so fit here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Plenty of him to go around. I'm excited to meet your new girl, I hope she is as likeable.

I'm wfh tomorrow so staying up late watching baby bae. He looks so fit here.

Yay for WFH. I should really be asleep because I start at 7 😭

I don't think I've seen this before, although I do know the story about Silva so maybe I have (might have read it somewhere though)! Jordan's John 🥵🥵

I hadn't realised that he had only made 21 appearances for Everton when he was put on standby for WC 2014. He and his family must have been so proud.

I would LOVE to talk to him about how he's felt his confidence has grown over the years, and how he feels now in interviews vs. when he was younger.

• Heart
Yay for WFH. I should really be asleep because I start at 7 😭

I don't think I've seen this before, although I do know the story about Silva so maybe I have (might have read it somewhere though)! Jordan's John 🥵🥵

I hadn't realised that he had only made 21 appearances for Everton when he was put on standby for WC 2014. He and his family must have been so proud.

I would LOVE to talk to him about how he's felt his confidence has grown over the years, and how he feels now in interviews vs. when he was younger.
7 😱 that's awful. Go and wank yourself to sleep.

I feel like when the time comes you're going to blow your opportunity to shag him because you'll be too busy talking about his personal growth and resilience

• Haha
7 😱 that's awful. Go and wank yourself to sleep.

I feel like when the time comes you're going to blow your opportunity to shag him because you'll be too busy talking about his personal growth and resilience
And cats obviously.

Someone at work was aghast when I said I would rather have a conversation with bae than Pep. What could I possibly want to know from Pep that I couldn't just ask bae himself?!

So beautiful.

• Heart
And cats obviously.

Someone at work was aghast when I said I would rather have a conversation with bae than Pep. What could I possibly want to know from Pep that I couldn't just ask bae himself?!

So beautiful.

As much as I’d love Pep - and love him I do - he’d probably get impatient. Bae would be ever so much nicer. Plus, you’d be treated to Bae’s beautiful listening face.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow I’ve missed a whole thread but bae as good as ever 😍
That video 🤤🤤🤤
And I’m so confused 😂

Dunno why I am awake.

Saying absolutely nothing about this video.

• Heart
Dunno why I am awake.

Saying absolutely nothing about this video.

Glad you’re awake and providing laugh fuel. Bae looked gorgeous but a tad lost, Raz looked like a miserable little turnip, and KDB was very giggly.

• Haha
Morning all.

He’s clearly up to something or knows I’m starved of daily bae content.

This morning I’ve come down to my lunch all out on the bench for me, a freshly made smoothie and Everton Unseen loaded and ready to play on the telly… feel like im living in some sort of AU
06D48E8F-FCC6-4051-A509-91231A5E9D80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Morning all.

This morning I’ve come down to my lunch all out on the bench for me, a freshly made smoothie and Everton Unseen loaded and ready to play on the telly… feel like im living in some sort of AU
View attachment 1398396
He's definitley broken something important to you, OR, is about to tell you he is going on a lads holiday to Ibiza and he departs today

• Haha
Morning all.

View attachment 1398396
This nearly made me cry, so sweet! Keano would never.

I'm already crashing and it's not even 9 o'clock 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He's definitley broken something important to you, OR, is about to tell you he is going on a lads holiday to Ibiza and he departs today
If he’s holidaying with bae I’ll allow it 🤣 as long as he takes photos in the shower

This nearly made me cry, so sweet! Keano would never.

I'm already crashing and it's not even 9 o'clock 😭
Everton unseen from the first day of training is worth a watch for Keano and Tarky content in purple… just saying

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.