Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
By a car, now I think about I must have been younger than 14.

My brother had 50p and he asked it I wanted it. Obv I did, then he chucked it in the road and said 'go and get it then'. There was a lorry coming, waited for it to pass then stepped out then bam! Hadn't seen car behind lorry.

I think I was knocked out for tiniest second but got up and walked home. The poor driver was traumatised and offered me a lift but all I could think was 'don't get in car with strangers'.

Had huge gash on head and very bruised side but I didn't go to hospital because you'd have to have a limb hanging off for my mum to take you.

Had to send my brother back out later to retrieve the 50p.

It didn't even hurt until I looked in mirror and saw the blood and then it killed.

Do you think if I write to City and tell them this story they'll send bae to visit me belatedly!? I can be bed bound.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Sorry don’t wanna interrupt but parking myself in here to say I loved his posts today on socials. They gave me proper dad vibes. Made me warmly smile at my phone like a real freak 🥰♥

Hope Jesus does well at Arsenal and can’t wait to see Kalvin at the Etihad.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Thanks to @Gossgossgoss9888 for the excellent thread title.

Recap: Our fave boy is still MIA. Gabby is still a City player. Kalvin is still a Leeds player. Tarky is finally an Everton player. Keano isn't really useless.

Hope you're having the best summer bae, we love you.

Any excuse to get the holiday pics out again.

12.jpg
18.jpg
29.png
40.jpg
41.jpeg
54.jpg
55.jpg
75.jpeg
111.jpeg
123.png
127 (2).jpeg
189.jpg
222.jpg
223.jpg
224.jpg
226.jpg
227.jpeg
228.jpeg
231.jpg

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Haha! Thank you!! ☺

I have also just got tickets for the England Vs Germany match too 🤦🏻‍♀️ But my partner paid for them and he then made a joke about how he’s just funding my habit 🤣🤣

opinions on cats; love them, 💁🏻‍♀️ although I now have dog, she’s alright I suppose ha!

favourite fics; so I write some so love to read for inspiration (and filth) but I love parachute and BDE, I did just read a hendo and grealish one and on tumblr I’m reading some Mount one so I need some more John ones!! 🙏🏼🤍

favourite pictures include;
FA1559FF-0398-4B33-8AD3-005160CB77DF.jpeg
CBA9039B-A987-440D-9296-A5499EB8C1F8.jpeg
4EE3643C-F734-4B0B-ADC5-E00DB4B7C536.jpeg
47137F97-284E-4A66-93CC-6C2273C2C1E0.jpeg
46C6CF03-1D07-4320-9F8F-7D96BCDC29E6.jpeg
0B432062-7660-4F14-ADAF-71ACA4211EC8.jpeg
658FC628-119B-44AD-828E-9E1ABB49D055.jpeg
96358DEA-8401-453A-865C-7F5F74D55D9E.jpeg

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Hey,
So I’ve been peeking in the dark at these Tattle threads for over a month, but haven’t yet posted or joined (super busy with boring real life eurgh🤦🏻‍♀️) but finally decided to join and pop in

After that photo of John on holiday 🥵 and the fact I have spent an obscene amount to go to numerous Man City matches on my own just to get a glimpse of that curly hair and perfect ass in real life I thought it’s time for me to join this thread ha! 💁🏻‍♀️

So yeah big fan (thanks for the AO3 recommendations) and yeah just hey everyone! ☺

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I'm sure you'll rock this meeting, and you'll be out of there before you know it. You are neither a fraud nor a failure, or you wouldn't be where you are right now. ❤

Mentally still at @LurkingAnnie 's beach... so pretty.
😭😭😭😭😭
Thank you. Am crying again of course. I know it'll be okay, it's always okay because the problem is inside my head. Just need to keep it there.

At last week's meeting she asked what my ambitions are and I managed to be honest enough to say "I don't feel I've done enough in my current role to think about moving on further" without crying or letting on that I think I'm fucking useless, because when faced with people who actually know me I am stoic to the point of robotic and that keeps me safe from horrifyingly embarrassing outbursts.

It's disrespectful to Rodri to presume Kalvin will come right into side too. I rate Kalvin highly but Rodri has been outstanding. We've seen with Jack's first season that nothing is guaranteed.

Sending you lots of love and awkward arm pats. I often become a bumbling wreck around my boss as I worry he thinks I'm in adequate, which then makes me look inadequate. I hope tomorrow goes well, you need some recognition for the efforts of last week.

I'm not surprised you had a little cry, that happens when you're overtired.

I think you should indulge with a McDs with the rest of them.
Thank you ♥

Not sure I particularly want recognition, it only makes me uncomfortable. Could really do without a litany of my failures though.

Have therapy after work though so can do my weeping then.

I'm doing McDs in spirit, homemade cheeseburger and chips.

Me right now.

newFile.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000521975218.jpg
John-Stones2-469x245.jpg
Croatia-England-World-Cup-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-1.jpg

Thank you all for being my Kyle ♥ Please don't piss everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yeah, I know I’m lucky… and apart from his OCD he is pretty annoyingly perfect (twat)

There’s a clip of Gary Cahill at sports day going round the internet today 🤣 bae should defo compete!!

I’m going to vote the 7th July
I was just going to say has anyone seen the Gary Cahill sack race clip 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Sorry if I sound like a b**ch but I have zero time for ladies who endlessly pose for no reason on instagram in that irritating posey way that some women do. The pouting, the preening. They may well be lovely people who do endless good but it’s so fake.

**Sorry Bae for being mean about the women in you life
I heard a quote recently, where the person said that sometimes, people use the insta-gratification via selfies and/or posing to get a bit of attention, because they might be having an off / bad / shitty day, and it'll help them move along. It's probably a bit of everything, from "felt cute" to "give me attention, I want it now". Whether I indulge them or scroll past, that's on me, but if that helps anyone, I don't mind people doing it. It's their instagram profile, not mine.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I always marvel at these families who take holidays together - voluntarily, as adults. (Clearly, I’m projecting, since if my family went on holiday together now, we’d end up on the news having killed each other. It’s nice that Jenny and John are close siblings. I don’t know what that’s like.)

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I like Kalvin. All the “bench squad back up player” talk is v disrespectful. I hope he smashes it and shuts everyone up. Maybe not next season but at some point over these next few years.

Plus bae want to make memories with him so all good for me.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
His hair is infinitely better now. So soft and fluffy. I want to pet it.

chrome_screenshot_1657049730274.png
Shutterstock_10299359ce.jpg
gettyimages-1391297400.jpg
john-stones-mcfc-400x400.jpg
images.jpeg

Salmon, rice and vegetables for me tonight. I am trying to take care of myself.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
By a car, now I think about I must have been younger than 14.

My brother had 50p and he asked it I wanted it. Obv I did, then he chucked it in the road and said 'go and get it then'. There was a lorry coming, waited for it to pass then stepped out then bam! Hadn't seen car behind lorry.

I think I was knocked out for tiniest second but got up and walked home. The poor driver was traumatised and offered me a lift but all I could think was 'don't get in car with strangers'.

Had huge gash on head and very bruised side but I didn't go to hospital because you'd have to have a limb hanging off for my mum to take you.

Had to send my brother back out later to retrieve the 50p.

It didn't even hurt until I looked in mirror and saw the blood and then it killed.

Do you think if I write to City and tell them this story they'll send bae to visit me belatedly!? I can be bed bound.
This is horrifying. Was this the car?

53295617-10434549-image-a-1_1643014209217.jpg

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
He's not shagging them all ffs, don't encourage the paper talk.

Anyone fancy placing a bet as to what date he will come out of hiding? He’s barely been seen over summer
Gonna emerge on first day of pre-season looking even fitter than he did post-lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
His car looks like a hearse but there is something so attractive about him driving with his hood up like a proper moody cunt

EYUAn7yXsAA79Kp (1).jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow