John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Should fruit be included in salads?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Gossgossgoss9888 for the excellent thread title.

Recap: Our fave boy is still MIA. Gabby is still a City player. Kalvin is still a Leeds player. Tarky is finally an Everton player. Keano isn't really useless.

Hope you're having the best summer bae, we love you.

Any excuse to get the holiday pics out again.

12.jpg
18.jpg
29.png
40.jpg
41.jpeg
54.jpg
55.jpg
75.jpeg
111.jpeg
123.png
127 (2).jpeg
189.jpg
222.jpg
223.jpg
224.jpg
226.jpg
227.jpeg
228.jpeg
231.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hang on, did I miss the last one?? When was this??

He can also put his protein in my salad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
❤❤❤

You know what blows my mind... Surely someone in the world has seen him these last 11 days and yet there's no new pics. What kind of people are these folk mixing with on a day to day basis to not notice they have encountered a god and therefore want to tell the entire internet!?
This is my thought exactly. Why is the internet not filled with “OMG the fittest man alive is here look see”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
❤❤❤

You know what blows my mind... Surely someone in the world has seen him these last 11 days and yet there's no new pics. What kind of people are these folk mixing with on a day to day basis to not notice they have encountered a god and therefore want to tell the entire internet!?
If I was ON and we were in Ibiza I’d have him locked up in our Villa wearing nothing at all…

maybe she’s just one of us and they’re having the best time 🍆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The open shirt ffs.

Bae haired colleague has come straight from footy, his hair is so long it sticks out front of his hat and he's got skinny jeans on.
I might have lost my ability to think at that open shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.