John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is adorable! It sounds perfect. So glad you had a nice time and on my knees at him being a good kisser.
I’m weak for great kisses, for cuddles, for the hand holding and little glances. All those little dating things that add to the getting to know each other by spending time together part. ❤

He’s really lovely, so fingers crossed it’ll go somewhere.

@mimimithis absolutely swooning at your date!! That is so cute!! Waited until my lunch break to read 😍😍

I waited too, like it was a fic update we wanted to savour. I'm all giddy happy now.

You are torturing me.

Someone please pop the button on those jeans.
You’re all so adorable. I feel all 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am completely invested in this.

I feel like I’ve never dated properly, was young enough to just have a “boyfriend” and then next thing I know we’ve bought a house 🤣

• Haha

I feel like I’ve never dated properly, was young enough to just have a “boyfriend” and then next thing I know we’ve bought a house 🤣
Also never dated! I'm so awkward I'd be terrible at it.

I got my tickets for first and last home games! The first ones are 2 rows back from pitch, which will mean no bae because luck is never on my side! Was slim pickings for the last game (it's Chelsea) so behind the goal in the family stand 😭

Now to decide what other games I can afford. I think I'm gonna base around which ones aren't televised!

• Heart

I got my tickets for first and last home games! The first ones are 2 rows back from pitch, which will mean no bae because luck is never on my side! Was slim pickings for the last game (it's Chelsea) so behind the goal in the family stand 😭

Now to decide what other games I can afford. I think I'm gonna base around which ones aren't televised!
Aren't cup games generally cheaper? Maybe wait for one of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

You can buy them that far in advance 😱😱 ours are just released on a game by game basis

Reactions: 2

Okay, but how is this not a cute movie plot? 🥺❤🥰

Dating is awkward af in general. The older you get, the more exhausting it becomes. With online dating, it’s also become so rushed, like you have to go on a date, or multiple, within a certain time or the other might lose interest. They also all keep multiple dates on hand, which kinda cheapens the whole experience to you becoming an item at the proverbial dating buffet rather than the main menu. And please do not get me started on tinder.

Or on talking about your jobs. Do you know how uncomfortable it is, when they realise I’m a doctor? Either it gets downplayed - “so many women go into medicine these days”, or you suddenly get unwanted financial tips - “you’d earn so much more in private practice”. Or, even worse, they start telling you what’s wrong with them.

So this date last night is kind of an outlier. 😳🥺

Although, funny story from one of my male friends from a few years back. He swiped right on some girl and she promised him to make him some muffins and to come by her house that night. Now, you’d think that’s be some euphemism for hot, dirty, smutty one night stand sex.

Nope. She literally had him drive to her house, so she could offer him freshly baked muffins. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.