John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time do you finish? Jackcat is going to be ready for a nap with you when you get in
4 😔 There will definitely be napping. I was going to go for a drive in the country when I finish as it's a nice day but no thank you.

Have a lovely day kids x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My tattle is broke - it’s not loading properly. I can’t see what’s been posted in that tweet - my life is ruined!!

also, no @cobette just side effects clinic tomorrow. Check how I’m doing with all my many other issues - cancer is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

probs haven’t even looked at the MRI yet 🙄
Just really quickly, before I try to pretend I’m working diligently:

wtf??? How can that even be? Idictate my reports within a few hours, more complicated cases within 24h,at the latest. I’m embarrassed for my profession. 😫

Also,date was great, more details later! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning 😊

I got a full night's sleep for once and have woken up feeling exhausted, typical.

Could do with a snuggle from this fitty.

Stonesy-820x547.jpg

Do we still have a government?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just really quickly, before I try to pretend I’m working diligently:

wtf??? How can that even be? Idictate my reports within a few hours, more complicated cases within 24h,at the latest. I’m embarrassed for my profession. 😫

Also,date was great, more details later! ❤
Yeah the general rule of the thumb is expect to hear within 4 weeks

I mean I have access to the system because of my job, but obviously that would be massively unprofessional and I’d lose my registration if I checked

can’t wait to hear about the date!!! At least you haven’t gone AWOL

• Heart
Morning 😊

I got a full night's sleep for once and have woken up feeling exhausted, typical.

View attachment 1398436

I heard about all those resignations… what a mess.

Bae looks especially cuddly there, I’d definitely try and steal that hoodie off him. I’m cold right now, probably the lack of sleep.

@cobette you were up so early. 😳 Did you at least get some cat cuddles?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I heard about all those resignations… what a mess.

Bae looks especially cuddly there, I’d definitely try and steal that hoodie off him. I’m cold right now, probably the lack of sleep.
Ooooh imagine cosy cuddles with bae

not quite as exciting as him walking round the Villa naked with his weapon out, but would be nice regardless

• Heart
Hope everyone has a good day. I'm WFH with only e-learning and background reading to do, so I will be glued to BBC News waiting for Boris to go, and eating biscuits. Sorry for being a smug twit but it is so very odd not having loads to do, I will be making the most of it

Glad the date went well @mimimithis hope you had a spare change of clothes at work

• Haha
Boris just declared his resignation accordino to German newspapers 😳

Someone mentioned writing a one shot about Bae speaking Spanish? I’d be totally in for writing that. My half-Chilean heart is singing at his little accent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Hope everyone has a good day. I'm WFH with only e-learning and background reading to do, so I will be glued to BBC News waiting for Boris to go, and eating biscuits. Sorry for being a smug twit but it is so very odd not having loads to do, I will be making the most of it

Glad the date went well @mimimithis hope you had a spare change of clothes at work
God it's like you've gone back to uni!

Can't wait to hear about the date @mimimithis

not quite as exciting as him walking round the Villa naked with his weapon out, but would be nice regardless
Am now feral 🥵

Morning 😊

View attachment 1398436

Hope you feel better once the grogginess wears off! His manspread is unreal.

• Heart
Boris just declared his resignation accordino to German newspapers 😳

Someone mentioned writing a one shot about Bae speaking Spanish? I’d be totally in for writing that. My half-Chilean heart is singing at his little accent.
Yes he is going to go today but he's not formally resigned yet. In the next few mins according to BBC

Reactions: 2

The visual alone is 🔥 but yes, I’d just drink my coffee and let him strut around for a bit before pouncing 😂😂😂

you’re welcome!
I’m here for all the sexy imagery 🤣 if you would like me to imagine something else for you, just let me know…
You could give us prompts for one shots. I’d definitely try to keep up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes he is going to go today but he's not formally resigned yet. In the next few mins according to BBC
Have you heard what the plan is - stay as leader until the conference in October

The visual alone is 🔥 but yes, I’d just drink my coffee and let him strut around for a bit before pouncing 😂😂😂

They’ll all just be bae walking round with his cock out 🤣

74054DC4-24AD-49DF-BC1C-9CAA8920DA72.jpeg
Just ordered myself one of these to go next to Keano 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have to preface that I haven’t been on a date with someone I hadn’t known much beforehand in a long while, but it was really nice to be able to get to know each other.

We had dinner at a small restaurant in town, the food was so good - French fusion kitchen, how does the man know the way to my heart? - the place was amazing, too. I have never had the chance to go there before. 10/10 best choice he could’ve made.
The concert was fun, it was in the park of the Barock castle - drinks, dancing, some touching. He walked me home, and we sat in another park for a long time to talk and watch the stars. He’s a really good kisser, I might have some beard burn from his stubble still 😂

It didn’t go any further than making out, but it was really fun to be out and about on a cute date like that. I got home way, waaaaaay too late, so I’ve only had a couple of hours of sleep - I’m currently drowning myself in coffee 😂 and hoping for the best.

There’s no red flags so far, he’s cute and kind and sort of nerdy funny, which had me laughing way too much. Him being slightly younger isn’t a big deal for either of us. The only thing is that he just recently got out of a long term relationship, and I’m not really up for being a rebound.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to preface that I haven’t been on a date with someone I hadn’t known much beforehand in a long while, but it was really nice to be able to get to know each other.

We had dinner at a small restaurant in town, the food was so good - French fusion kitchen, how does the man know the way to my heart? - the place was amazing, too. I have never had the chance to go there before. 10/10 best choice he could’ve made.
The concert was fun, it was in the park of the Barock castle - drinks, dancing, some touching. He walked me home, and we sat in another park for a long time to talk and watch the stars. He’s a really good kisser, I might have some beard burn from his stubble still 😂

It didn’t go any further than making out, but it was really fun to be out and about on a cute date like that. I got home way, waaaaaay too late, so I’ve only had a couple of hours of sleep - I’m currently drowning myself in coffee 😂 and hoping for the best.

There’s no red flags so far, he’s cute and kind and sort of nerdy funny, which had me laughing way too much. Him being slightly younger isn’t a big deal for either of us. The only thing is that he just recently got out of a long term relationship, and I’m not really up for being a rebound.
This is the cutest ❤❤❤ have you arranged to see eachother again? Also how much younger are we talking - are you a cougar?

I hear you on the rebound thing but I think give him the benefit of the doubt unless he starts giving off a bad vibe. Did he end the relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Sounds lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is the cutest ❤❤❤ have you arranged to see eachother again? Also how much younger are we talking - are you a cougar?

I hear you on the rebound thing but I think give him the benefit of the doubt unless he starts giving off a bad vibe. Did he end the relationship?
It’s just three years, so we’re both in our thirties.

We might make the most out of the good weather this weekend and go for a bike tour and a swim in one of the lakes nearby.

I’ll just see what happens. In the end, it’ll either click, or it won’t. I didn’t want to ask more in-depth about his former relationship, tbh. Not really my kind of topic for a first dinner date 😂

• Heart

This is adorable! It sounds perfect. So glad you had a nice time and on my knees at him being a good kisser.

We might make the most out of the good weather this weekend and go for a bike tour and a swim in one of the lakes nearby.

I’ll just see what happens. In the end, it’ll either click, or it won’t. I didn’t want to ask more in-depth about his former relationship, tbh. Not really my kind of topic for a first dinner date 😂
Why is your life a movie!? 🥰

• Heart

A swim you say?

NINTCHDBPICT000741047576.jpg
5017656-6272485-image-a-118_1539438304009.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.