John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen this from last summer? Sure I haven't

⚰

Can't listen with sound because we are currently singing along to Calendar Girl because that's how cool we are.

⚰⚰⚰ GET ME HOME IMMEDIATELY

Warning is entirely appropriate because I feel very sensitive right now.

Screenshot_20220706-204223_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My tattle is broke - it’s not loading properly. I can’t see what’s been posted in that tweet - my life is ruined!!

also, no @cobette just side effects clinic tomorrow. Check how I’m doing with all my many other issues - cancer is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

probs haven’t even looked at the MRI yet 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My tattle is broke - it’s not loading properly. I can’t see what’s been posted in that tweet - my life is ruined!!

also, no @cobette just side effects clinic tomorrow. Check how I’m doing with all my many other issues - cancer is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

probs haven’t even looked at the MRI yet 🙄
Search John Stones Ibiza on twitter and go on the video tab, should be the only one on there

• Heart
Reactions: 3
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I just got home and RLF is not here!

Excellent timing to discover that Tweet.

20220706_205702.jpg
20220706_205837.jpg

20220706_210358.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm trying to attempt to have some discretion! So unsubtle disappearing for half an hour then swaggering back in all out of breath.

Jury out on Pro 2. Felt a bit... fiddly!? Need more practise. Possibly was anxious about RLF returning unexpectedly (he went to meet someone's dog - that sounds like a line if ever I've heard one).

That video though ⚰

• Haha
I'm trying to attempt to have some discretion! So unsubtle disappearing for half an hour then swaggering back in all out of breath.

Jury out on Pro 2. Felt a bit... fiddly!? Need more practise. Possibly was anxious about RLF returning unexpectedly (he went to meet someone's dog - that sounds like a line if ever I've heard one).

That video though ⚰
yes it takes a bit of getting used to I think to find the right...positioning. There are worse things in the world to need to practise.

RLF definitely out doing equally covert things

• Haha
i got a suction toy from a website called SH pleasure (actually given to me for rehab 🤣) that’s alright like.. fyi 😉

yes it takes a bit of getting used to I think to find the right...positioning. There are worse things in the world to need to practise.

RLF definitely out doing equally covert things
I also need to know how to do this disappearing text thing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.