John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
July - England! I’ll be taking a tour of the Etihad and I’m so excited. Hope they let me sit on the guys’ dressing room seats. It’ll be the closest I’ll ever get to touching their arses.
August - Paris.
December - Greece.

Anything planned for Ibiza? At least you won’t have a storm this time!
Ah wow! that sounds fab! I love Paris!!!

nothing planned for Ibiza.The flights are just for 4 nights, so usually a day at Formentera, a day in San Antonio and do the sunset from the strip where Mambo’s is and then a day in the old town. But if we can’t get accommodation, we won’t be going.

hope everyone’s ok this morning!
I saw some confessions of Declan Rice love yesterday and there’s some topless photos going round today - hope someone hasn’t wanked themselves to death over them 😛😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah wow! that sounds fab! I love Paris!!!

nothing planned for Ibiza.The flights are just for 4 nights, so usually a day at Formentera, a day in San Antonio and do the sunset from the strip where Mambo’s is and then a day in the old town. But if we can’t get accommodation, we won’t be going.

hope everyone’s ok this morning!
I saw some confessions of Declan Rice love yesterday and there’s some topless photos going round today - hope someone hasn’t wanked themselves to death over them 😛😂
I hope you find accommodation and have the greatest time off in Ibiza. It's been a while since I've been in the Baleares - last time, it was a short trip with my girls from work, a bit of a baby moon for two of them, even. This holiday talk makes me want to book a weekend trip somewhere now.

My vagina/uterus would close shop, seeing those. Sorry Rice. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope you find accommodation and have the greatest time off in Ibiza. It's been a while since I've been in the Baleares - last time, it was a short trip with my girls from work, a bit of a baby moon for two of them, even. This holiday talk makes me want to book a weekend trip somewhere now.

My vagina/uterus would close shop, seeing those. Sorry Rice. 😂
Yesss!! Get something booked.

All I do is look for holidays 🤣 RLF looks at power tools and I look at holidays 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm at another bbq today 🤦‍♀️ so much meat this weekend, but not the type I want

EIDHevxX0AAicBV.jpg

What is everyone else doing today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yesss!! Get something booked.

All I do is look for holidays 🤣 RLF looks at power tools and I look at holidays 🤣
As long as your fella doesn't take those power tools on your holidays, I think you're good!

I'm the same, I'm always looking where I can go to next. For me, it'll be Switzerland in August, and Miami, FL, in November, with hopefully some quick breaks in between. I would love to visit Paris again (was there just last autumn), or go to Vienna or Brussels or... aw man, this way I'll never get any work done. ❤😂

No idea who this man is.
Let's hope this kind of sass brings him out of wherever he's hiding right now. I'm close to submitting a missing persons report.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning, JS harem! Hope you have a lovely Sunday.
View attachment 1387776
Ooooh lovely 💙💙

No idea who this man is.

But hope my girls have a lovely day.

@LurkingAnnie let me know what you make of Tarks once you've seen his interview.
just watched it - I’m not sold on him just yet… but, when finding the interview in the app I came across this… apparently at some point a couple of seasons ago I must have picked my favourite players…

5ACE47BA-F866-46AA-B402-4DA59320614E.png

Keano in first place there 🤣

• Haha
I'm at another bbq today 🤦‍♀️ so much meat this weekend, but not the type I want

View attachment 1387790

What is everyone else doing today?
Do you have to take anything along to these barbecues? I imagine if you don't it can be an expensive thing to host. Very savvy of you to get a flat rather than a place with a garden.

I really admire you guys who travel to lots of different places and see the world. I find somewhere I like and just want to go back over and over again. The only way I'll see any of Europe other than Disneyland Paris is if I do a cruise, and chance are I'll decide I'd rather play quizzes on the ship than disembark when we're in port.

Ooooh lovely 💙💙

just watched it - I’m not sold on him just yet… but, when finding the interview in the app I came across this… apparently at some point a couple of seasons ago I must have picked my favourite players…

View attachment 1387817

Keano in first place there 🤣
Absolutely howling, first place. He looks very pleased with himself too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you have to take anything along to these barbecues? I imagine if you don't it can be an expensive thing to host. Very savvy of you to get a flat rather than a place with a garden.

I really admire you guys who travel to lots of different places and see the world. I find somewhere I like and just want to go back over and over again. The only way I'll see any of Europe other than Disneyland Paris is if I do a cruise, and chance are I'll decide I'd rather play quizzes on the ship than disembark when we're in port.

don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to Turkey about 8 times since me and RLF have been together, but always go to different places. It’s just a cheap week in the heat, which we love.

we love a city break, which means we get around a bit more too… but like everyone it’s been on hold for the last two years because of covid and then because of the reno.

I’m going to make it my mission to meet Keano this season if he stays. Tell him about his Tattle girls 🤣

Also, with regard to hosting, I had a couple of the girls over for garden drinks yesterday.

Spent a fortune on meat, cheese and wine!!!

Another thing, for the salad lovers…

theyre making crispy chicken salad on Sunday brunch 🤣🤣

• Heart

The one yesterday was just bring a bottle (I also take fruit usually), these particular hosts like to go all out and provide everything, which is very kind and they can afford to do so. Today is family, so I won't take anything but will bung my sister some money.

I rarely host because I'm in a flat whereas most friends are in houses so I always try to make sure I bring something decent for the hosts, and try to pay more when we go out for drinks or dinner because I'm conscious it can be very expensive to host.

• Heart
The one yesterday was just bring a bottle (I also take fruit usually), these particular hosts like to go all out and provide everything, which is very kind and they can afford to do so. Today is family, so I won't take anything but will bung my sister some money.

I rarely host because I'm in a flat whereas most friends are in houses so I always try to make sure I bring something decent for the hosts, and try to pay more when we go out for drinks or dinner because I'm conscious it can be very expensive to host.
That’s a really thoughtful thing to do!

• Heart
We all like different things, and that's perfectly fine. I think I got the travelling bug / wanderlust through my parents, who are both foreigners, and loved to explore all kinds of places. Plus, they were delegated to foreign countries due to their jobs all my childhood/teenage life, and visiting them throughout the holidays was a given.

If you like something, if you feel at home somewhere, it's amazing to be able and go back. I have a couple of places like that.

• Heart
I am lying in bed all day watching the tennis with the Sunday scaries slowly creeping up on me

• Heart
Weird one for me as I like to travel but don't really have anyone to go with. Love travelling alone once I'm actually there but organising it is a lot of effort and also you have to put up with people feeling sorry for you. And I'm far too comfortable at home on my own too.

In other news, in the end I was awake for 42 hours and then slept for 5 and am now up and about again. And to make the weekend even more interesting, have come out in an itchy rash of unknown origin on my arms 😕

• Heart
Weird one for me as I like to travel but don't really have anyone to go with. Love travelling alone once I'm actually there but organising it is a lot of effort and also you have to put up with people feeling sorry for you. And I'm far too comfortable at home on my own too.

In other news, in the end I was awake for 42 hours and then slept for 5 and am now up and about again. And to make the weekend even more interesting, have come out in an itchy rash of unknown origin on my arms 😕
How have you powered through 42 hours! You need a proper sleep!!

i could be your personal travel agent and organise it for you, as I love looking 🤣 but kudos to you going on your own. I have so much anxiety going places on my own (like I would never walk into a pub alone)

• Heart

Same, honestly. I love travelling on my own, but the preparations sometimes take away all the fun and anticipation of going anywhere. Home is never a bad place to be, either, so I could also travel from my bed to my couch and perhaps the kitchen and feel just as comfortable and at ease as somewhere far away.

Oh no! New lotion, perhaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to Turkey about 8 times since me and RLF have been together, but always go to different places. It’s just a cheap week in the heat, which we love.

we love a city break, which means we get around a bit more too… but like everyone it’s been on hold for the last two years because of covid and then because of the reno.

I’m going to make it my mission to meet Keano this season if he stays. Tell him about his Tattle girls 🤣

Also, with regard to hosting, I had a couple of the girls over for garden drinks yesterday.

Spent a fortune on meat, cheese and wine!!!

Another thing, for the salad lovers…

theyre making crispy chicken salad on Sunday brunch 🤣🤣
'Hi Michael, we talk about you all the time, alongside John Stones'

*Keano feels flattered Googles Tattle and discovers he is referred to as 'useless'* Soz mate, ILY, you're like my 4th fave CB ever.

Fruit to go in the salad yes? You just peeling mandarins and casually dropping them into the Caesar salad.

My mum has a friend who lives in London (couldn't tell you which area, but we'd go to Battersea Park) and when I was a kid we'd go visit during the summer. We went to a barbecue at their friend's house once and the garden was mental, like a field with trees with swings. I didn't go inside the house but I remember it being huge from the outside. God knows what that would cost now.

Bae, please stay away from this one, more riddled than Mason.
England 44.jpg

Why so shy?! Ditch the joggers.
England 49.jpg

AirPods look like earrings
City 01.jpg

duck sake, can even pull off neon
City 65.jpg

Stop it
City 77.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.