John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruben posted a video of himself boxing on a beach shirtless with shorts pulled down just low enough for proper perving, we have those new pics of JG that caused the earth‘s axis to shift and John is…? Bae, please we’re begging you.
If I hadn’t had guests I think I might have taken myself away for a bit of time with Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good, hopefully everyone is at home wanking over the JG photos so it will remain quiet.

Bbq was good, even the children stopped annoying me after a while. I am now home with a terrible champagne headache.
I can assure you i’m not wanking over Grealish photos 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I hadn’t had guests I think I might have taken myself away for a bit of time with Ruben
Ruben is having quite the summer. Quite the summer.

I'm wondering hoping if he is in Ibiza again - his sister is there and I'm sure her story yesterday looked like she had a some sort of kids thing in her hand?
So he’s probably enjoying the last bit of family time before training starts up again. Fine, I’ll allow it. At least he gifted us with the shirtless pics earlier.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ruben is having quite the summer. Quite the summer.

So he’s probably enjoying the last bit of family time before training starts up again. Fine, I’ll allow it. At least he gifted us with the shirtless pics earlier.
I think I’d quite happy join Ruben on summer

And gutted I drunkenly booked Ibiza flights for august and not July

I think I’d quite happy join Ruben on summer

And gutted I drunkenly booked Ibiza flights for august and not July
Can you change them? You get 24 hr grace period, give them a call tomorrow. I love the spontaneity! Those trips are the best ones.

Once we went to NYC with just a few weeks notice, I was buzzing to tell RLF's sister (she was going too) and when we told her we had a surprise she thought I was preggers and the holiday was a letdown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you change them? You get 24 hr grace period, give them a call tomorrow. I love the spontaneity! Those trips are the best ones.

Once we went to NYC with just a few weeks notice, I was buzzing to tell RLF's sister (she was going too) and when we told her we had a surprise she thought I was preggers and the holiday was a letdown 😂
haha 🤣🤣

We normally book our trips with 4 weeks notice (always after appointments) but we drunkenly booked those flights when we were in Mexico. Haven’t even got the AL approved at work… the prices of accommodation is ridiculous. It’ll be better off wasting the flights because the accommodation is mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm a little pre-planner bb who books flights well in advance, like months in advance...🥺

• Heart
  • Wow
I'm a little pre-planner bb who books flights well in advance, like months in advance...🥺
My first trip to Mexico, we booked it on the Tuesday and went on the Saturday.
It’s just our way of living. We have no ties so just wing it … doesn’t work for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My first trip to Mexico, we booked it on the Tuesday and went on the Saturday.
It’s just our way of living. We have no ties so just wing it … doesn’t work for everyone
I'd love to be able to do that, and for short travels I might be able to, but working in a hospital full-time, we have to plan our holiday times a year in advance, so... things are a little more rigid, unfortunately.

• Heart
I haven't had a holiday in ages. Really I think Ruben's very selfish to have not taken me on any of his trips this summer. Almost as if he doesn't know I'm his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd love to be able to do that, and for short travels I might be able to, but working in a hospital full-time, we have to plan our holiday times a year in advance, so... things are a little more rigid, unfortunately.
Yeah, I do too.
We just book AL but don’t plan what we’re doing…
But also, 99% of the time I’m ok with anything we do book on a whim, because I’m the only one who does my job without kids so I nearly always book outside of school holidays - apart from my drunken Ibiza fights.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I do too.
We just book AL but don’t plan what we’re doing…
But also, 99% of the time I’m ok with anything we do book on a whim, because I’m the only one who does my job without kids so I nearly always book outside of school holidays - apart from my drunken Ibiza fights.
I book my AL well in advance but don’t always book the actual holiday until later. But it also depends on the holiday. For my July one (leaving next week!), I had to book certain activities in advance because they’re timed entrance tickets. For my August and December ones, I won’t be doing anything that specifically requires advance booking.

I haven't had a holiday in ages. Really I think Ruben's very selfish to have not taken me on any of his trips this summer. Almost as if he doesn't know I'm his wife.
That’s rather rude of him to withhold his affection.

• Heart
I book my AL well in advance but don’t always book the actual holiday until later. But it also depends on the holiday. For my July one (leaving next week!), I had to book certain activities in advance because they’re timed entrance tickets. For my August and December ones, I won’t be doing anything that specifically requires advance booking.

That’s rather rude of him to withhold his affection.
What’s your plans for your holiday??
I’m definitely not a planner - it’s just a recent thing but I quite like just winging it. It isn’t always a good thing though 🤣

• Heart
What’s your plans for your holiday??
I’m definitely not a planner - it’s just a recent thing but I quite like just winging it. It isn’t always a good thing though 🤣
July - England! I’ll be taking a tour of the Etihad and I’m so excited. Hope they let me sit on the guys’ dressing room seats. It’ll be the closest I’ll ever get to touching their arses.
August - Paris.
December - Greece.

Anything planned for Ibiza? At least you won’t have a storm this time!

• Heart
July - England! I’ll be taking a tour of the Etihad and I’m so excited. Hope they let me sit on their dressing room seats. It’ll be the closest I’ll ever get to touching their arses.
August - Paris.
December - Greece.

It's almost time! I feel like we've been talking about it for SO long.

• Heart
July - England! I’ll be taking a tour of the Etihad and I’m so excited. Hope they let me sit on the guys’ dressing room seats. It’ll be the closest I’ll ever get to touching their arses.
August - Paris.
December - Greece.

That all sounds lovely! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.