Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Recap: We filled a thread in a record five days, you'd think this must mean that we got our nudes, but no, just chat and bants with the best gals 💙💙

And John!? 🤷‍♀️

Miss you you fit fuck 💔 And John

City 781.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Violetroselily

VIP Member
When we marry, our wardrobe will just be all black clothes. I may allow him one white tee and a couple of denim shirts

imago0040567758w.jpg
imago1003635610w.jpg
imago1004068077s.jpg
imago1004846407s.jpg
imago1005497450w.jpg
imago1004682595s.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

sarah2017

Hey girls! Sorry I've been so inactive,had Olivia's funeral, felt so so strange seeing my ex, hopefully we can be friends eventually and support each other but far too soon

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ruby1080

VIP Member
Skye would have to be brought along for the ride to babysit him in the back seat and show him how to use the iPad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Violetroselily

VIP Member
That’s pretty cool, congrats on getting it even though I’m assuming it was a while ago 😂

I guess my second question leads on from this… why?
I'd wanted to do it for a while, I feel really lucky that I went to amazing schools so I really value the importance of education especially for young kids and feel like its something I can give back? Plus I'm boring so I like budgets and policies and stuff like that 🤓

I hope he is having a nice day wherever he is

228013073.jpg

bpanews_ce4422d3-fc21-4a36-a25a-f955e78459d4_embedded260439591.jpeg

2955210-60660128-2560-1440.jpg

I am so annoyed, my period has just started and I was not expecting it just yet. Day ruined.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Share your woes everyone.

There's another WUIV chapter btw!!!
i love how you announce it 🤣🤣

i’ve actually been slapped by a patient today. I mean, it’s not uncommon to be twatted, but I can not be bothered with it today.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

sarah2017

Thank you for the lovely words! Yeah it’s drained me badly but in a way it’ given me comfort, the next step is the hospital meeting to see where went wrong,I feel like I was failed massively and I’m kicking myself for having my care there instead of where I had my son, it’s one of the worst trusts in Kent 😳

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Sooooooo I just noticed my post count had gone past 6000. And I thought that's odd, because I specifically remember in the last couple of weeks it was about to go past 5000.

So I have checked, and I got to 5000 on 14th June. I have done over a 1000 posts in 2 weeks 🤦‍♀️ and they are all fucking nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart