John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This feels like an alternative universe to the JG thread
It's like my real life vs. my Tattle life in thread form.

Please tell bae not to be disheartened. Assure him we wank over him multiple times a week and he's so fit we could probably do it acapella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I imagine Kyle relaying this comment to Bae now, and I'm laughing way more than I probably should

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He still can't bring himself to read it

View attachment 1388321
View attachment 1388324
So Kyle reads it all out loud. Well, that's what you get for not doing it yourself, JS

Reaction akin to these

View attachment 1388330View attachment 1388332View attachment 1388333View attachment 1388334

I wonder if he got to the bits about himself yet.
"What is even happening?"

These are some of my faves pics because he just looks adorable and 100% our version of him.
Inspiration right there, most definitely ❤

• Haha
So Kyle reads it all out loud. Well, that's what you get for not doing it yourself, JS

"What is even happening?"
That is 100% this thread they are reading and no-one will ever convince me otherwise. Do wonder how they found it and what they all think about fruit in salad and cats.

@LurkingAnnie pls confirm this next time you meet Jordan

Thread title?

• Heart
That is 100% this thread they are reading and no-one will ever convince me otherwise. Do wonder how they found it and what they all think about fruit in salad and cats.

@LurkingAnnie pls confirm this next time you meet Jordan

Thread title?
The next time I get a photo with him I’ll defo post and then put a HUGE emoji over my face…

John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads
Yes 😍😍

just been going through the archives 🤣 here’s our guy @cobette face is typical Keano 🤣
8B6509B1-0AA6-4498-84AA-2D810D108B22.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.