John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have you powered through 42 hours! You need a proper sleep!!

i could be your personal travel agent and organise it for you, as I love looking 🤣 but kudos to you going on your own. I have so much anxiety going places on my own (like I would never walk into a pub alone)
Sleep is a fickle friend of mine unfortunately.

Personal travel agent sounds ideal 😍

Please can I request somewhere sunny (doesn't need to be super hot, just a nice 25-30 with a gentle breeze), ideally near the sea or a river or lake so I can go on little boat trips, with a chilled out vibe, good food and an explorable town or city with a little bit of history.

Same, honestly. I love travelling on my own, but the preparations sometimes take away all the fun and anticipation of going anywhere. Home is never a bad place to be, either, so I could also travel from my bed to my couch and perhaps the kitchen and feel just as comfortable and at ease as somewhere far away.

Oh no! New lotion, perhaps?
♥ Home bodies unite!

No new lotion or detergent or anything like that.

Have had a bit of hay fever the past week or two so yesterday started on anti-histamines. So maybe polleny rash coming on later than the other hay fever symptoms. Or maybe allergy to the bloody anti-allergy medication 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Please can I request somewhere sunny (doesn't need to be super hot, just a nice 25-30 with a gentle breeze), ideally near the sea or a river or lake so I can go on little boat trips, with a chilled out vibe, good food and an explorable town or city with a little bit of history.

♥ Home bodies unite!

Have had a bit of hay fever the past week or two so yesterday started on anti-histamines. So maybe polleny rash coming on later than the other hay fever symptoms. Or maybe allergy to the bloody anti-allergy medication 😣
We hear Santorini is nice ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2

♥ Home bodies unite!

Can I come with? I promise to be as unobtrusive as possible, I just need a break.

I really love my home, but it's always open to friends, too. So come along, make yourself comfortable on my terrace, have a cocktail.

Hay fever is the worst, I'm so sorry you suffer from it. It could be a delayed reaction, although the anti-histamines should have taken care of that. How odd. Not sure you can actually have skin reactions from anti-histamines, I'd have to investigate - usually, the adverse reactions/allergic reactions are more systemic.

"Sleep is a fickle friend" - I relate to this so much. I was up at 10 to 6am this morning, not even sure why.

• Heart
'Hi Michael, we talk about you all the time, alongside John Stones'

*Keano feels flattered Googles Tattle and discovers he is referred to as 'useless'* Soz mate, ILY, you're like my 4th fave CB ever.

Fruit to go in the salad yes? You just peeling mandarins and casually dropping them into the Caesar salad.

My mum has a friend who lives in London (couldn't tell you which area, but we'd go to Battersea Park) and when I was a kid we'd go visit during the summer. We went to a barbecue at their friend's house once and the garden was mental, like a field with trees with swings. I didn't go inside the house but I remember it being huge from the outside. God knows what that would cost now.

Bae, please stay away from this one, more riddled than Mason.
View attachment 1387869

Why so shy?! Ditch the joggers.
View attachment 1387870

AirPods look like earrings
View attachment 1387872

duck sake, can even pull off neon
View attachment 1387873

Stop it
View attachment 1387874
Yes, we really should stop calling him useless just in case… I mean when I meet him and we end up in love I’ll pretend like I was not part of this trolling 🤣

he will always be my Third favourite Everton CB…
🤣 and he should know if I picked the England team he would definitely get in before slabhead, because it doesn’t matter how many goals he concedes I still like him better 🤣

• Heart
There's a new bae OFC fic up on AO3! And a new Jordan one though, off to read!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I admire anyone who can do the first narrator thing. I couldn't, really not.
Most of the things I've written have been first person, and most of them are rubbish for that exact reason. I'm not opposed to it at all as a reader, but for me personally, I think I was using it to make things 'easier' in that I only have to write about feelings from one side.

I was very tempted to write AON in first person as Aimee, and I'm so glad I was brave enough to move to third person. Imagine how badly John would have come across if you never known what he was thinking!? Or what was going on with Megan at home!?

The new Jordan one is very good, and I almost didn't even read because I was convinced that only the Sun City/ENT author can write them well.

The OFC one, I'm interested to see where it goes. There's always room for some holiday fluff in my heart.

• Heart
Most of the things I've written have been first person, and most of them are rubbish for that exact reason. I'm not opposed to it at all as a reader, but for me personally, I think I was using it to make things 'easier' in that I only have to write about feelings from one side.

I was very tempted to write AON in first person as Aimee, and I'm so glad I was brave enough to move to third person. Imagine how badly John would have come across if you never known what he was thinking!? Or what was going on with Megan at home!?

The new Jordan one is very good, and I almost didn't even read because I was convinced that only the Sun City/ENT author can write them well.

The OFC one, I'm interested to see where it goes. There's always room for some holiday fluff in my heart.
I love AON for that reason in particular (amongst many more reasons!), you get to see sides to the story you might have missed otherwise.

I feel like we all develop distinctive writing styles, and if it works for us, we should use it.

Holiday fluff is always adorable, I'm curious to see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I love AON because it is in third person, probably for the exact reasons you said. He would have seemed like such a prick if it was from Aimee’s POV.
Because WUIV was from Abbie’s POV (lol that autocorrect to Annie) then you weren’t sure if he was a nice person at times

• Heart
What kind of books do you guys read IRL?

Just watched it with the sound this morning ❤ It is perfect 🥹 thank you
I watch this a lot! Always makes me want to cry. Please God we see them as first choice pairing this season.

Also, do we have a thread title?

• Heart
What kind of books do you guys read IRL?

I watch this a lot! Always makes me want to cry. Please God we see them as first choice pairing this season.

Also, do we have a thread title?
I do like crime novels, less the gory stuff than the psychological / more humourous kind of writing. At the moment I'm back to catching up on the Bosch novels, which are quite nice. Other than that, historical novels and biographies of interesting people. (Medical books don't count).

What about you?

Ooooh, thread title already? We've made it 😁

• Heart
I do like crime novels, less the gory stuff than the psychological / more humourous kind of writing. At the moment I'm back to catching up on the Bosch novels, which are quite nice. Other than that, historical novels and biographies of interesting people. (Medical books don't count).

What about you?

Ooooh, thread title already? We've made it 😁
I'm guilty of comfort reading old favourites - Harry Potter, Hunger Games and anything by Paige Toon on a loop.

I like YA fiction as I think I am still a teenager.

I like crime too but it wouldn't be my go to. If a blurb catches my eye then I'll read it. Read a lot of chicklit in my 20s but I think I've grown out of it now.

My reading list is SO long but now all I do is read fics.

Its just occurred to me that I start my new job tomorrow 😕

View attachment 1387976
How are you feeling? You got an outfit picked? I'd leave the cagoule at home.

• Heart
Its just occurred to me that I start my new job tomorrow 😕

View attachment 1387976
That's exciting! And I hope you have an amazing start! ❤

I'm guilty of comfort reading old favourites - Harry Potter, Hunger Games and anything by Paige Toon on a loop.

I like crime too but it wouldn't be my go to. If a blurb catches my eye then I'll read it. Read a lot of chicklit in my 20s but I think I've grown out of it now.

Well written YA fiction can be so amazing, better than any old-school text that is deemed "must read" by some (usually the NYT) literary list. You enjoy what you enjoy, right? Same goes for fanfiction, some are better written than the books in the book shops these days.

I'd love to read more, but my brain refuses to cooperate these days, unfortunately. So it's fiction and fanfiction.

• Heart

I am feeling grossly unprepared, like I should have spent a bit more time this week thinking about it rather than boys. Can't decide what to wear because I hate all of my work clothes. My last place was smart casual whereas I think this will be much smarter 😫 there is nothing worse than smart clothes in hot weather.

Need bae to look after me like he looks after his newbies

gettyimages-1239074197-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1239059779-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.