John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of books do you guys read IRL?

I watch this a lot! Always makes me want to cry. Please God we see them as first choice pairing this season.

Also, do we have a thread title?
All the chick lit. I just find it easy and a bit of escapism… and because I’m an old romantic.

Its just occurred to me that I start my new job tomorrow 😕

View attachment 1387976
eeeeeeek good luck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am feeling grossly unprepared, like I should have spent a bit more time this week thinking about it rather than boys. Can't decide what to wear because I hate all of my work clothes. My last place was smart casual whereas I think this will be much smarter 😫 there is nothing worse than smart clothes in hot weather.

Need bae to look after me like he looks after his newbies

View attachment 1388017View attachment 1388018
My first game. I was SO proud 💙💙💙

Do you have a dress you can wear? Do you have to take the tube to work? I bloody love London in summer but I don't have to work there, even on the nicest of days here I'm a bit too nesh to go out in a dress. It's probably for the best you've had plenty distraction this week; you can't really prep for something that's completely new.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am feeling grossly unprepared, like I should have spent a bit more time this week thinking about it rather than boys. Can't decide what to wear because I hate all of my work clothes. My last place was smart casual whereas I think this will be much smarter 😫 there is nothing worse than smart clothes in hot weather.

Need bae to look after me like he looks after his newbies

View attachment 1388017View attachment 1388018
I feel you.
I'm so happy I don't have to do the work clothes' thing. I'd probably have to get up an hour earlier to decide what to wear each day.

Bae'd definitely be there to help you choose, he'd be honest, but nice about things, probably see potential where you wouldn't. ❤

• Heart
I feel you.
I'm so happy I don't have to do the work clothes' thing. I'd probably have to get up an hour earlier to decide what to wear each day.

Bae'd definitely be there to help you choose, he'd be honest, but nice about things, probably see potential where you wouldn't. ❤
❤ ❤ ❤ Love this so much. Want this. I hope he'd be able to tell the difference between pants and shorts too.

Unfortunately, I am utterly convinced that he is dressed. I would love to be proved wrong though.

06.jpeg

35.jpeg

65.jpeg
71.png
76.png

97.jpg

102.jpg

105.png
111.jpeg
118.png
120.jpeg
124.jpeg
129.jpeg
180.jpg

204.jpg

209.jpg

214.jpg

222.jpg

233.jpg

82.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How pretty are your floors, though? 🥺🥰
Thank you. I never want to lay flooring again… if we were married it would have nearly led to divorce 🤣

Love these 😍😍 and love the idea of him picking my clothes with me.
That last one is perfection. It’s exactly how I think of him

• Heart
Thank you. I never want to lay flooring again… if we were married it would have nearly led to divorce 🤣

Love these 😍😍 and love the idea of him picking my clothes with me.
That last one is perfection. It’s exactly how I think of him
His waist ❤
His skinny legs ❤
The super fluffy hair ❤

How does he find skinny jeans to fit these days?! Those thighs, bloody hell. He must need talc to get them off.

P.S. our doors badly need painted so if you could come do them once you've finished I'd be so grateful, there's always paint leftover.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really like his style. I already see a few things that would very quickly migrate from his closet to mine, just so I'm comfortable, warm and snuggled up, since they'd be far too long for me.

If he is dressed by someone, I'd like to pat them on their back, because the style fits his size perfectly. Plus, skinny jeans? Yes, please.

Bae would still have an opinion, though, and be helpful. That's just how he is.

Ooooh boy. It was all worth it. Those doors and door jambs will hopefully not kill your and RLF's moods today. ❤

• Heart
What kind of books do you guys read IRL?

I watch this a lot! Always makes me want to cry. Please God we see them as first choice pairing this season.

Also, do we have a thread title?
Scottish crime favourite author Peter May just now prefer paperbacks not kindle or hardback either and obviously now enjoying fics too

• Heart
My first game. I was SO proud 💙💙💙

Do you have a dress you can wear? Do you have to take the tube to work? I bloody love London in summer but I don't have to work there, even on the nicest of days here I'm a bit too nesh to go out in a dress. It's probably for the best you've had plenty distraction this week; you can't really prep for something that's completely new.
Pretty much 90% of my work wardrobe is dresses, but I will only really go bare legged for work with midi dresses because I'm so tall, need black tights with shorter ones. But midi dresses don't feel smart enough, so I think I need a shorter dress with black tights, which will look ridiculous in July. I do have a few pairs of trousers but need more work tops 🤦‍♀️ basically I am overthinking as always. I'm hoping that it's not actually going to be as smart as I'm worried about, and I can just wear my normal dresses and keep a blazer in the office for emergencies.

I get Crossrail rather than the tube, which is much more pleasant as is all new and shiny and air conditioned.

• Heart
His waist ❤
His skinny legs ❤
The super fluffy hair ❤

How does he find skinny jeans to fit these days?! Those thighs, bloody hell. He must need talc to get them off.

P.S. our doors badly need painted so if you could come do them once you've finished I'd be so grateful, there's always paint leftover.
The doors have been the most traumatic part of downstairs believe it or not. They’ve been on and off so many times. I thought we’d buy primed doors and it’d be easier - no, RLF is very OCD and I’m bloody sick of them. Whenever there’s a window open there’s a rattle. I daren't mention it anymore 🤣

but yes, there’s always paint left over - I’ll send it your way but sadly I won’t be coming with it 🤣

just to quote RLF “we can get away with just doing one coat today and then watch Stranger Things

• Heart
  • Haha
His waist ❤
His skinny legs ❤
The super fluffy hair ❤

It's the skinny jeans on holiday that I can't understand. I can't think of anything worse. Every other outfit is exceptional ❤

I want this tattooed on my eyelids

111.jpeg

• Heart
It's the skinny jeans on holiday that I can't understand. I can't think of anything worse. Every other outfit is exceptional ❤

I want this tattooed on my eyelids

View attachment 1388125
I like the trainers better than the flip flops.

I think of you whenever I see this pic. He's so perfect, there's nothing I don't love about him in it.

• Heart
I like the trainers better than the flip flops.

I think of you whenever I see this pic. He's so perfect, there's nothing I don't love about him in it.
Trainers always over flip flops I say

unless he wants to use the flip flops for a bit of spanking

• Heart
  • Wow
Its just occurred to me that I start my new job tomorrow 😕

View attachment 1387976
Good luck 🤞🏻

Another quality selection. The ones with his little girl hiding behind him are very cute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.