Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Seconded! haha

To be honest I'm always shocked this thread doesn't move a lot quicker. I find the man honestly insufferable and so fake but then I check the comments of his videos and can only assume his viewership is loads of Americans who love the novelty of watching such a 🇬🇧 Quirky British Man Living His Quirky British Life in London UK 🇬🇧

If he had more of a british audience I think he'd be ripped to shreds on here and in the comments :ROFLMAO:

I think it's precisely why he and Hatzakis haven't got more of a British audience. They're both so basic and fake that they're not worth our time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

RJF

VIP Member
how did anyone who know him actually think he was straight ?!
My absolute favourite part of early Joel and Lia was the comments from the dumb American oldies suggesting that they were secretly a couple.

At one point, Lia had a whole boyfriend but she was still sharing a bed with Joel when they’d go away to film or whatever. In spite of this, the idiot audience still thought that he was straight. As if Lia’s man would let her share a hotel bed with a straight bloke!

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Just watching his royal mouldiness' latest vlog sensation: 'The reason I'm single...'

We're in for a wild ride.

Oh my god, right, so much to unpack. It's riddled with contradictions; he's not busy at all, he's too busy, he has high standards, his standards aren't even that high etc etc. I don't think he really knows how he feels and he's just spouting regurgitated bs about being a Strong Independant Man.

He says he isn't actively looking on dating aps, especially in the last month or so but then goes on to say he matched with an american just the other day. hmmh.

Making a video about why you're single stinks of desperation and urgently trying to find out what the problem is so that he can try and resolve it. He says he isn't bothered about a relationship but yet has a literal list on his phone of what he's looking for in a partner to 'manifest' it. wow.

Anyway, the whole think can be summarised by the fact that he's a boring, self involved gym wanker and is basically just too lazy to put any effort into getting to know anyone or making a relationship work.

• Wow

JoelFizz

VIP Member
In his latest video, he goes on to talk about how he has so much to do, etc. One of his things he has to do is watch episodes of a show he's being considered for a role on (of course that he can't talk too much about), so he explains how that still takes time and is work.. 🙄

I guess it's pretty easy to convince yourself that anything is work when you've never really had to work hard just to survive. Apparently "work" in his world can consist of Netflix binges of shows you wish you were on.. 🤦. It can also be the stress of coming up with TikTok reels and filming those, IG stories, vlogging your holidays, and figuring out how to force those around you to be featured in your videos.

I was absolutely disgusted during the beginning of the recent trip with his parents when he informed his father that he would be vlogging their trip while already vlogging!! Was I the only one that saw the sense of ambush and discomfort when his dad replied "Okay."?!
His parents do seem to be a bit uncomfortable when he vlogs. Maybe it's them wishing he'd do something more meaningful with his life.

LovingIt

Oh my god. That is tragic! They've 100% brought him on just to do some promotion and cast their net into the youtube audience.

They all seem totally oblivious that he wasn't participating at all.

It definitely isn't long before they kick him off. Joel'll say that it was mutual and that he was just so busy he had to move onto other things.
@Greenlentils You took the words right out of my mouth! Worst part is if he could just be unapologetically himself, he'd probably actually get somewhere! Sorry but his mummy and daddy issues are so bad the whole internet can see it. Is that really somehow less embarrassing than the slightest implication that you like certain things in bed or have had sex with a lover? It's more bizarre and makes even less sense than my posts in this thread! 😅😎

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Internalised misogyny is basically internalising the beliefs that women aren't worthy of respect so you don't expect it for yourself and other women. Lia wreaks of this imo.

How do you know he interacts with these threads? Tbh I'm still so sus of you! You definitely know him or have connections to him :ROFLMAO:
@J&LFan I agree with everyone here, you're coming off as hugely suspicious with what you're saying. I quote:

"I just love seeing how he interacts anonymously with gossip threads about him, likely through multiple accounts, often in a superficially self-deprecating way in an attempt to sway gossip about him towards more benign topics and to see what people really think. It's fascinating!"

How could you possibly know for certain Joel does this, as you're implying? I know there's several who believe both him and Hatzakis do this (and have apparently been caught doing it, if they are to be believed) but you say it with certainty like you know for sure that he uses fake accounts to interact with gossip threads like this one. If you truly know Joel, what you're saying would indicate you are Yas or some other person he's slighted in the past. I have no doubt there are several.

Another option is to believe you actually are Joel's friend that lives in the USA that he's visited in the past. The one he calls his best friend, am I right?? 😂 Of course, you wouldn't say if you were. Of course, I could be wrong. Tis all speculation!

• Haha
  • Wow

Greenlentils

VIP Member
They’re paying £3.99 a month to find out where the next bit of mould is 🤮
Spoiler alert: it's in the doggy prison under his stairs

My absolute favourite part of early Joel and Lia was the comments from the dumb American oldies suggesting that they were secretly a couple.

At one point, Lia had a whole boyfriend but she was still sharing a bed with Joel when they’d go away to film or whatever. In spite of this, the idiot audience still thought that he was straight. As if Lia’s man would let her share a hotel bed with a straight bloke!
TBH I still find it odd that they film themselves in hotel rooms, infront of the bed, drown their sorrows in prosecco and then share a bed. Money must be tight if they don't just get two rooms. Especially because it would go on expenses.

WestieLover

I've missed a mass of storyline - and I've been trying to get through all 35 pages of this thread, so forgive me if I backpedal to old storylines such as Vero & Orange Theory. He did a VLOG on deciding which clothes he was going to save and which to take to the charity shop and I decided I really didn't need to be watching this anymore. Anyway all he seems to wear are those nasty tight black T shirts with words like ADIDAS across the front.

I took a look at what I've missed and found him literally stirring paint - so I clearly haven't missed much. He's best when it's not all about him...like the time he went to a country fayre...the one in which the gay brother and his BF entered their dog into a competition. That was good. But sitting in the bedroom of that rental flat droning on about himself was a bridge too far. The Americans will watch him do anything.

& Lia became all giggly and forced bubbly PLUS I'm NOT A FAN of Aitch (I won't say any more at this juncture) - so I gave up on them as well. & she looks less and less cute these days. I hate the dark hair and the extensions.

He doesn't like me, (unless I compliment him of course) - the mildest criticism and I can feel his hate coming down the wires. I once said Lia shouldn't call this "work" and he fired back in their next VLOG.

& thank you for the warm welcome Greenlentils - I'll try not to tread on anyone's toes.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
whatever waitrose food he wants at a moments notice.
It’s funny you should mention that - I’m sure there have been 2 videos over the last few months of him and his parents going to a “Waitrose Farm”.

No idea what that involves - presumably a branch of Waitrose in the middle of a field with bails of hay strewn around to make it feel authentic? Basically a theme park for middle-class people with delusions of grandeur.

• Wow
  • Haha

RJF

VIP Member
Joel Wood #2: House rotting, podcast flopping, even US viewers are boycotting

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Seems even more fitting names could now be 'Mole and Liar'. I wonder how many more cosmetic procedures there will be. Did a livestream with Lia today and both were practically arseholed by the time it was over. I heard a rumor that the episode of "4 Poofs & a Podcast" that he is in may not end up being released as he has been having regrets about how it will affect his image
Hey J&LFan, nice to have you back! How did you hear the rumour about the podcast? On a visit to london to see a friend? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Greenlentils

VIP Member
urgh that room he was doing the q and a in, that shade of green is the ugliest colour I’ve ever seen !
It really annoys me that he leaves the door to Lucy's room open. The set up is terrible and if I were Lucy I would hate him having to walk through my room to be in the 'office' to film his silly little videos.

But to leave her room on display the whole time seems a bit disrespectful.

ETA: Lucy has really been taken for a mug. She's contributed to the purchase of the house (no doubt more than Joel I'd imagine) yet has absolutely no personal space there

holden9

Chatty Member
Joel: Drew what kind of birthday cake would you like me to bake for you?

Drew: Mm... red velvet sounds good right about now

Joel: Do you like oreos? I'll bake you an oreo cake

*5 hours later Joel lazily slathers buttercream mixed with oreo crumbs onto the saddest looking cake I've ever seen.

Joel: Lucy aren't I the best baker evaar? Like OMG, your mom is a baker and I'm a way better baker than you. Your mom should adopt me. No seriously

• Haha
  • Heart

holden9

Chatty Member
Glad to have you back @Greenlentils!

Also discovered Joel and Lia through their "reaction" vids but can't remember which ones exactly. My dislike for Joel started after his very random hair transplant that was clearly sponsored. His shit personality also started showing after he lost weight and was OBSESSED with going to Orangetheory. His weight loss put a spotlight on his mean girl personality and their trips to Vegas and LA really showed how uncultured they both are.

• Heart

LovingIt

I just watched the 4 Poofs premiere. It wasn't very good! Of course they had to edit out Joel's real answer for what he would have said to his parents. 🙄

He was so awkward the whole time and they just couldn't hit a good flow. Maybe it will get better, but for now it's exactly what I imagined- ruined by Mouldy Wood! 😤

Venom

VIP Member
He'd probably rant about the thread so much they'd have to edit it, then afterwards cry about it and quit. Ah, well. Don't worry Joel, that starring role in a Hollywood blockbuster is just around the corner!
Just around the corner… at the end of the Great Wall of China

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
I absolutely knew "The Reason I'm Single..." was going to be riddled with absolute contradictions, but His Mouldship surpassed himself yet again!

Mould and Liar have been accused heavily in the past of 'shilling' which is one reason why their audience hasn't grown beyond the clueless middle American who purports to be an Anglophile.

The other reason is they lucked into it and have absolutely NO idea what to do. Hatzakis has no ambition to become a YouTube star and has now settled down in to somewhat domestic bliss. Joel is vain so he needs to keep doing this, otherwise his VO work would dry up!
They've also been accused of being racist:

YouTube stars Joel and Lia apologise and delete video discussing dangerous areas in London after they were accused of racism | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

• Wow

LovingIt

I bet Mould and Liar are the type to talk shit about OnlyFans creators but it's not much different to what they do. And at least most OF creators get some enjoyment out of it 😂
It's especially ironic when you consider how a certain ex of his claims to have been pulling in five-figure earnings a month from OnlyFans shortly after their breakup before being exposed, yet is now back to being friends with him.

Not to sound too much like my evil döppleganger (someone who now I'm almost sure is pretending to be me on another, less anonymous forum, by the way- Yes, Attention Whore, I see you.. but please, consider getting your own identity perhaps? 😉), but seeing the set of pictures of this ex that were "leaked", I've been curious why one of them was in the hallway of Joel and Lucy's old flat? While it's the only picture from that whole debacle not fully exposing his genitalia, I still find it a little odd. I suppose it could have been a thirst trap pic sent to Joel while they were dating, but any theories? This is one instance where I actually wouldn't mind a certain notorious Tattler chiming in since it seems to have all the "deets"😉

• Wow