Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Just watched 'why i disappeared for a few weeks.' and my god, what a prick he is. The fact that he calls Youtube his 'job' is a joke. No other jobs would just let you not do anything if you couldn't be bothered. And there is nothing wrong with him just admitting that he didn't want to do it, so didn't but he can't seem to see how privileged that it. It's not a job, Joel. It's merely luck that has allowed you to monetise your ego driven hobby and now all of the fun and creativity has drained from it, and it is clear that you're bored of it.

Also, he says he has booked a hotel for himself in London but has no plans? What's wrong Joel, trouble in mouldy paradise?
why book a hotel in the city you live in?

Reactions: 4

Venom

VIP Member
“Become a member and get the 4 livestreams, one each week of September !”

- Joel wood 14th September

🤮
749F46E4-EBB5-489D-A552-E89CB604A787.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
'everyone I know was so surprised' well he was 99 I don't see how they can be that surprised Joel ?! I bet he and Lucy have a good laugh before he goes on the livestream, I can imagine the scene...
Joel : "Luceyyy I'm doing mah livestream now, how much do you reckon I'll get in donations this time"
Lucy : *Painting her walls the same colour as plaster* Don't know Joel if it's a lot we'll get some prosecco !
Joel : *laughing* okay and 3...2...1 Hi GuYs !!! 🤪

Also yes to the 'Yas' Planter might find a dog house for ava

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I'm just howling at the fact he tried his best to keep Yas hidden away on that Virgin cruise vlog and now he's just sharing these stories 😂

hmmm been reading here much Mould ?
0kek3sbhb1ej1g 76896162690g.png

funny though, that under different lighting, we can all see there's hardly any difference.

I wonder what mouldy wood is going to do in Barcelona then ? Film himself drinking Prosecco again? Taking little rabbit bites out of Cookies ? Who knows !

Last edited:
  • Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
J&LFan/Lovingit/Yas you in danger gurl!!

Seriously the random compliments about icky Yas is so bizarre

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Mouldy and Liar, the cracks are beginning to show. He called her "thick as shit" in the recent video. Of course it was "all in jest" but I bet Liar's been snarking about him somewhere!

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
It’s just the way he was saying it to make out the job is so much harder than what people think, well if half the jobs picking up a camera and talking shite then it must be a pretty easy job mouldy
Not gonna lie, if I were to switch bodies with Joel overnight, I'd find his job very hard. I'd find it hard to produce such shit, shallow content even though I'd have all the time in the world to do it. I'd find it hard to be such a crap, bland person but make no steps towards personal growth and development. But then again, he is barely even producing anything so I suppose I could just do that and then apologise 2 weeks later.

But that's just me. Clearly for Joel it is very easy 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

RJF

VIP Member
“Better than a coffee” sounds like a sarcastic thread title on here

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
He replaced another guy who left so they will probably make out like it is a “rotating panellist” spot.

Joel Wood #2 Barely hits 10k, won’t talk about being gay, house breaking away

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Glad to have you back @Greenlentils!

Also discovered Joel and Lia through their "reaction" vids but can't remember which ones exactly. My dislike for Joel started after his very random hair transplant that was clearly sponsored. His shit personality also started showing after he lost weight and was OBSESSED with going to Orangetheory. His weight loss put a spotlight on his mean girl personality and their trips to Vegas and LA really showed how uncultured they both are.
Yes, the bitchiness increased tenfold when he lost the weight, you could just tell he thought he was gods gift, but he's nothing of the sort, he looks like goofy weasel. That hair transplant is money that was just pissed up the wall aswell it's gone so bad. I've just watched the latest vlog and he's been offered a VO with nutella, eurgh so insulting, I have half a mind to write to them why they are working with a COVID rule breaker :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
He really has to scrape at the bottom of the barrel and I agree @Greenlentils its really not on what he’s done to the dog, it’s like the way the Dursley’s treated Harry Potter shoved under the stairs ! I didn’t even know Hatzakis had a home account 😅 hey at least she can show off her parents house now since ach is nowhere to be seen 😂
Joel did that cupboard under the stairs thing for AAYVURRR since he's a massive fan of Harry Potter, but is he ACTUALLY a fan or is he just jumping on a bandwagon because it's a British franchise popular in the USA?? I bet when the new James Bond film finally comes out, he'll be going around his house in a dinner jacket and bow tie and having his Pepsi Max "shaken not stirred because I'm a huge James Bond fan!" and then saying he actually tried out for the role of James Bond once but as soon as they found out he was YouTuber, they stopped talking to him! 😂 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Oh he’s disgusting, the fact that he has the gall to claim his job is so hard, quit then if it’s so bad, oh no wait - he won’t, because it’s actually so easy and gets him tons of freebies and feeds his fame hungry ego. Make your mind up mouldy, fame hungry c*nt
The fact he even views what he does as a job is a joke in itself, income at would be a better description

LovingIt

^ What's this he's being considered for a part ? I sincerely hope he gets rejected 🤞🤞
In his latest video, he goes on to talk about how he has so much to do, etc. One of his things he has to do is watch episodes of a show he's being considered for a role on (of course that he can't talk too much about), so he explains how that still takes time and is work.. 🙄

I guess it's pretty easy to convince yourself that anything is work when you've never really had to work hard just to survive. Apparently "work" in his world can consist of Netflix binges of shows you wish you were on.. 🤦. It can also be the stress of coming up with TikTok reels and filming those, IG stories, vlogging your holidays, and figuring out how to force those around you to be featured in your videos.

I was absolutely disgusted during the beginning of the recent trip with his parents when he informed his father that he would be vlogging their trip while already vlogging!! Was I the only one that saw the sense of ambush and discomfort when his dad replied "Okay."?!

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Yay a new member to the thread 😂 we're a nice bunch here, Bloody hell Mouldy, how many times can you pretend you don't know American sayings you daft twat 😷 recycling content now
Joel goes to America: "I'd never heard of New York City before! I'd heard of York but not NEW York!" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
I'm just happy that this thread exists as a record for all of Mouldy's shitty Behaviour, begging, lying and breaking the lockdown rules.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I absolutely knew "The Reason I'm Single..." was going to be riddled with absolute contradictions, but His Mouldship surpassed himself yet again!

So I'm new to posting here but I've been following this thread and the Lia Hatz one for a while without an account for about a month now. First off hilarious and love the Mould and Liar nicknames. Too perfect! Second, I've always quickly gotten to the threads by googling 'tattle.life joel wood' and today when I did so to get here the second result is a new reddit thread dedicated to the man! It has no followers and onky a few posts in it. I guess it's finally time to become an official tattle because this shit was hilarious and I suspect joel may have even made it himself! Any thoughts? Says stupid thing like "he is passionate about being famous and looking handsome" omg guys who did this? The most cringeworthy piece of free advertising I've ever seen

Mould and Liar have been accused heavily in the past of 'shilling' which is one reason why their audience hasn't grown beyond the clueless middle American who purports to be an Anglophile.

The other reason is they lucked into it and have absolutely NO idea what to do. Hatzakis has no ambition to become a YouTube star and has now settled down in to somewhat domestic bliss. Joel is vain so he needs to keep doing this, otherwise his VO work would dry up!

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
That hair transplant he banged on about is money pisses up the wall !
"I'm self conscious of the bald spot on my hairline at the forehead so this will get rid of it."

It's still there Joel and your hairline has not changed at all. I think it was a failure.

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
I apologise. In all honesty, there are reasons I have been anonymously trolling him like this and no, it's not okay. I'll stop posting. He's hurtful and toxic in ways people probably don't understand, but I shouldn't stoop to that myself. I'm sorry the relationship gossip has been creepy or if you're simply put off because it's gay. And yes, the comments are overly objectifying because it's one of the ways I have chosen to poke fun at him for his toxic internalized homophobia, but also at myself for being into such a ridiculous person.

It's probably the American in me (been here and Canada more than there at this point), but a "gossip site" is exactly where I would think to go for juicy scandal, but to be honest, I don't usually participate in either, so IDK.

I'll stop. It isn't about fanfiction, either. It was a method of poking at him in a way that I knew would upset him. Yes, he reads these kinds of threads and has mentioned tattle life to someone we both know, so I knew where to go (I thought). No, he probably doesn't actually post and if so, it would be so inconspicuous you'd never know, so I've been sus of most people posting since it seems to be such bland benign topics that I'm like "This is gossip..?" which would be very his style to control the spin of conversation about him by posting things he doesn't actually care if people pick on him about anyway.

No, we no longer speak and he is hopefully out of my life for good. He'll know who I am when he sees this. I'll likely regret posting this, but people should know that he wasn't and isn't always such a bastard.. I'm done now. It's not fun anymore. Sorry everyone.. and yeah, sorry Joel.

It doesn't feel good to be seen as an objectifying creep just for the sake of provoking him. This isn't like me and I apologise everyone.
Wow this is getting juicy! I would highly suggest that you remove anything that identifies yourself.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Are they with mangement? I wonder what they are being advised to do, Lia I guess can just be supported by rent and her boyfriend :rolleyes: but what on earth does joel think he can do in the long term?
Maybe that's why he was apparently looking for a sugar daddy 😂

I don’t understand why they don’t get a twin room? Or pack a blow up mattress? It is very odd behaviour.

Reading between the lines from recent videos, I think that there is a Joel and Lia manager but that management doesn’t manage their individual “influencer“ careers. If that makes sense?
Odd for Lia, yes. But for Joel, we know he loves playing husband and wife with straight women. Just look at the pickle he's got into with Lucy 🤣

• Haha