Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
He sticks out about as much as a mould free wall in his house 😂

0kek3sbhb1ej1hh01.png

do you reckon they think they've made a mistake ? He kept having digs at Scott throughout the whole podcast and he WISHES he was even half as good looking as Myles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

LovingIt

I just browsed through Michael Petherick's IG.. he's a "British Artist and vlogger living in France" with horrendous tattoos and apparently dating a super flaming homosexual.. Mouldy would defo not approve
If he has muscles and tattoos, a modicum of fame or success and big dick/top energy, Mouldy approves. Even if only on the inside.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
View attachment 601782

what a narc! she goes mental because she hates it ! if I remember correct the last time she had it she was sick, but nevermind that, as long as you can get money for flogging freebies
Next slog will be "i think my dog is dying..."

But he'll say "Nooorrrr my title isn't clickbait! It was actually "I think my dog is dYinG for more BUTTerNut Box!!"

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
The Q and A was painful to watch. The parts about Christianity absolutely sent me. Him saying he doesn't like to shout about it on his channel but just wants to show his faith through his lifestyle. What does he mean? If he was doing charity work and feeding the homeless I could see where he is coming from but someone who constantly begs for free crap, locks their dog in a tiny cupboard and constantly moans about the most minor inconveniences all whilst never showing any gratitude for what they have hardly screams 'christian' to me.

Not to even mention the wannabe sugar baby and clear hatred of black people, poor people and anyone less fortunate than him.

• Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
When you put Joel, Hatzakis and their Youtuber friend together, they're more abrasive than usual. So glad it was only a snippet! And who's Drew and why does Joel make it seem like we're supposed to know him?

I know this is very late, but their friend is Christianne, aka 'Backpacking Bananas' who also has a thread on Tattle!

• Wow

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Just watched the latest video. A few thoughts:

He travels into central London just to sit in Green Park reading Men’s Health magazine? What in the pathetic attempt at Main Character vibes is this? He then walks back. Why not just walk around your own area? There’s loads of parks near him.

His swollen eye makes me very uncomfortable.

The topless shot in the garden eating a banana. Ew.

He’s only just got a bed in his room or ‘crack den’ as he calls it... and it looks cluttered already. What an awkward little house. I definitely don’t think they thought about what it would be like to actually live there, I think they rushed into it too fast.

WestieLover

"Going to Londis for something to eat is peak Mould and Liar!"

Yes. Along with going to New York and renting an AirBnB in New Jersey. Whose idea was that? It would be like going to London and renting a house in Luton.

Thank you for your warm welcome, Venom. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

"I just watched Joel's latest video where he goes on a walk with his homophobic parents."

It wasn't just a walk, it was a two day trip. Where the fuck was Eva? Who goes on a two day walking holiday in the country and leaves their dog at home?

Does he not have anything else in his wardrobe aside from athleticwear?
I loath those tight black tops he wears all the time. They're made of God knows what. He must sweat like a pig in them.

And talking of needing to catch up - where did his new bestie (with the teeth) from Orange Theory go? This I've been wondering for days.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
All this drama and we’re only on thread 1 😂 when Joel’s tattle thread is more exciting than his YouTube channel 😂

• Haha

LovingIt

It would’ve been so easy to answer that problem without addressing the sex issue directly:

I think that communication is really important in a relationship. We often hear of married couples going to counselling when things turn sour but it can be hard to make that kind of commitment in a relationship that’s in the relatively early stages and without any legal ties. However, if they are monogamous, perhaps it is better to invest that time and money now rather than get married, get settled and have everything get even worse five years down the line. It’s a tough call to take and it depends partly on your financial situation. This is clearly a fork in the road for their relationship and ultimately they need to decide whether it is worth that investment.

That took all of 90 seconds to come up with.
All that and he wouldn't have even had to imply that he's ever enjoyed gay sex or spiced things up in his life. Job done! Mummy and Daddy don't stop loving him, church doesn't call him a sinner, and he doesn't even need to be cleansed in the Blood of Jesus and reclaim his virginity again! 🙄

Greenlentils

VIP Member
The best is when he said something like "Don't worry guys I was in their support bubble last week and besides it was outdoors in our garden" on Twitter responding to someone bitching to him about it yesterday. I wish I screenshotted it because now it's all deleted! 😂
hahah oh wow I’m glad someone called him out. Firstly, that’s not how bubbles work as it was clearly 2 people coming over. Secondly, they decorated the house and were inside the house making cocktails and stuff and tbh I didn’t look that closely but it doesn’t seem like their grubby garden furniture moved and plus they only have 2 chairs outside. So who was sitting in Ava’s poo, Joel? 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
he is irritating but I do feel sorry for him , usually people by his age are more confident in their personalities

LovingIt

He COULD have got on Emmerdale if it wasn't for him being scared to come out. He COULD have gone on the eating with the ex show if it wasn't for £5k being such a measly amount of money for global superstar, Joel Wood haha.

He must be rolling in it if he thinks £5k is such a low number just to sit down opposite an ex on a reality show, explaining why their relationship didn't work out. Also, for someone who craves the attention as much as it seems he does, I would have imagined he would love the attention a show like that brings, both via tv and on social media. Seems very odd.
It's not too odd to me when I consider that while he loves attention, it wouldn't give him the kind of attention he wants. It wouldn't be all about how amazing, attractive, and talented he is and would actually require some substance and authenticity, things he sorely lacks to a fault.

Also, let's be real. As if he was just approached to be on that show randomly..? No! Someone else submitted him for consideration, I'm sure. Sorry, but I would love to watch this loser get schooled on television for his behaviour by someone that knows him that well. Mould just knows better than to have a televised sit-down with Yas about their failed relationship!