Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you watch the livestream ? 2 days ago ? I haven't but I might do if my insomnia comes back.
Also, new insta story, first none home workout urgh 🙄 most probably left poor Lucy to do the decorating !
Yeah, I caught some of the livestream. Mods kept having to delete troll comments and of course he was just banging on about different things in the most transparent cash grab I've ever seen. Made about £300 in superchats. 🙄

I don't hate loving him anymore. Now I just love hating him. 😤

Also, he was totally just letting Lucy do the hard work in the background as usual..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Care to share the story behind Yas' nudes?
I have no idea about the nudes or how/when/why they ended up getting around. I randomly happened upon them while going through a "Random Lads" forum 😅. I wondered how prevalent they were and did an image search to find matching photos on the web, and it revealed a few more in different places.

I wonder if Joel stumbling upon these contributed to their breakup! Yas supposedly replied to one forum that his nudes were posted in, attempting to rebuke claims on that thread there that he is a racist, narcissistic fat-shamer and "total bottom". This was just a couple days ago. I'm shocked that people are posting these on forums and identifying him. That's indecent and rather shocking, to be honest. At least he's handling it well! Part of me is kind of rooting for the guy after getting chewed up and spit out by Joel. The other part of me is more okay with it because he's allowed himself to become involved again, if even just as friends- but I suspect more..

Source for this?
Sorry, I can't in good conscience lead anyone to somebody's leaked nudes. 😕

It crosses a certain line for me. Gossip and thirst is one thing, but helping to make someone's nudes more accessible or able to be seen and found more easily isn't a good thing for me to do. I found the others that I didn't stumble upon pretty easily doing a Google search, though.

Please remember that these are real people. Not saying or implying that anyone is bad for wanting to see nudes, or being interested in any potential drama because of them. I just don't want to promote someone's violation in such a way.

Sorry, I can't in good conscience lead anyone to somebody's leaked nudes. 😕

It crosses a certain line for me. Gossip and thirst is one thing, but helping to make someone's nudes more accessible or able to be seen and found more easily isn't a good thing for me to do. I found the others that I didn't stumble upon pretty easily doing a Google search, though.

Please remember that these are real people. Not saying or implying that anyone is bad for wanting to see nudes, or being interested in any potential drama because of them. I just don't want to promote someone's violation in such a way.
I don't know any other forums aside from Tattle that discuss these two and you seem to know alot about them so I was just curious to know where you get your sources :)

Last edited:
You seem to know alot about these two so I was just curious to know where you get your sources.
Oh, I understand! I just didn't want to list that website for obvious reasons. 😅

Guess I am pretty good at internet sleuthing. Pandemic boredom has gotten to me, I suppose! Other than the brief interaction with Yasin over Reddit due to the erotic fanfiction, the rest is pretty easy to find or deduce via their social media.

Yas tends to be a lot more transparent and authentic, in general. I think people don't look into him and his stuff nearly as much because he's not as known as Joel. A lot is just pretty easy to find with just some effort, an odd fascination with someone's ability to make a living by putting his life on the internet, and an excessive amount of boredom. 😅

Google, reading between lines, reading comments, and being unhealthily interested makes it pretty easy to find those things in about 10 minutes lol.

Also, I suppose the response to his nudes being posted could have been someone else, but I fail to see any motivation for that as that particular forum is largely anonymous.

It's also been quite interesting to look at from a writer's point of view. It's been seriously helpful to my more ambitious work to study someone's ability to manipulate social media and the internet in a way that allows them to make a lucrative career out of it.

Last edited:
Oh, I understand! I just didn't want to list that website for obvious reasons. 😅

Guess I am pretty good at internet sleuthing. Pandemic boredom has gotten to me, I suppose! Other than the brief interaction with Yasin over Reddit due to the erotic fanfiction, the rest is pretty easy to find or deduce via their social media.

Yas tends to be a lot more transparent and authentic, in general. I think people don't look into him and his stuff nearly as much because he's not as known as Joel. A lot is just pretty easy to find with just some effort, an odd fascination with someone's ability to make a living by putting his life on the internet, and an excessive amount of boredom. 😅

Google, reading between lines, reading comments, and being unhealthily interested makes it pretty easy to find those things in about 10 minutes lol.

Also, I suppose the response to his nudes being posted could have been someone else, but I fail to see any motivation for that as that particular forum is largely anonymous.

It's also been quite interesting to look at from a writer's point of view. It's been seriously helpful to my more ambitious work to study someone's ability to manipulate social media and the internet in a way that allows them to make a lucrative career out of it.
My other source is usually gossip from the J&L Facebook community, who are usually just speculating themselves, but you've mentioned Yas a lot in your posts, such as apparently being "seen leaving Joel's new house in the early hours of the morning", then talking about his "leaked nudes", also the positive commentary about Yas, being 'transparent and authentic' is not how others perceive him, would lead people to reasonably assume you're someone who knows Yas personally or are actually the all powerful Yas himself.

Also, it would appear nobody in this thread are 'thirsty' for either Yas or Joel except yourself. Yas, and Joel, both have extreme narcissistic tendencies so it's not unreasonable to assume either of them would come to this thread and engage with it.

Another thing is, Yas seems to be well out of the picture regarding Joel now so it would seem highly unlikely that Yas and Joel are still friends, considering how Joel has scrubbed him from his social media and never mentions him in videos.

Reactions: 4
My other source is usually gossip from the J&L Facebook community, who are usually just speculating themselves, but you've mentioned Yas a lot in your posts, such as apparently being "seen leaving Joel's new house in the early hours of the morning", then talking about his "leaked nudes", also the positive commentary about Yas, being 'transparent and authentic' is not how others perceive him, would lead people to reasonably assume you're someone who knows Yas personally or are actually the all powerful Yas himself.

Also, it would appear nobody in this thread are 'thirsty' for either Yas or Joel except yourself. Yas, and Joel, both have extreme narcissistic tendencies so it's not unreasonable to assume either of them would come to this thread and engage with it.

Another thing is, Yas seems to be well out of the picture regarding Joel now so it would seem highly unlikely that Yas and Joel are still friends, considering how Joel has scrubbed him from his social media and never mentions him in videos.
Yas leaving Joel's house in the early morning came from a since-deleted comment by a random IG account that also seems to no longer exist (dudejoe3) and is purely gossip. Comment stated "I saw you leaving Joel's house yesterday around 5am stop pretending you two aren't together". Yas also screenshotted IG DM's from that same account and posted it on his Twitter. I also saw how all of a sudden they were following each other on IG again when they weren't prior to a couple weeks ago.

Yas has also commented on Joel's IG stories as recently as a couple weeks ago. Also, a trolling account that also no longer exists posted a comment like "I bet! Get it boi 🍆💦" on an old comment Joel had made on Yas's IG story with the shirt that said "No room for ex-lovers" Yas liked that comment and simply replied "dirty". Now I wish I'd screenshotted it lol.

These people among others make excellent research for a project I'm working on about the unhealthy pursuit of fame and how vanity, narcissism, and histrionic traits play towards people's emotional detriment. Also, it's become just so interesting because they just aren't that famous, but want to be so badly! It appears that even if they aren't secretly hooked up, that there is a specific effort to hide any sort of friendship (especially on Joel's part), so it's fun to look into anyway.

As far as Yasin's nudes, most of the posts on that thread are anonymous, but their is one post that lists it's author as "YD", and states: "Lads, honoured, truly. Cmon, if you’re going to put my nudes on a forum can we not just play nice?

Narcissist, racist, all highly inaccurate comments. I’m a nice guy, who’s had to learn some lessons in life, thats all.

Btw, set the record straight I’m vers. ;)"

Attachments

Exactly my thought. Yas is so overly opinionated to a point that it's super unattractive. Nobody is stalking Joel in the wee hours of the morning unless it was Yas. And sorry to say, the body may be banging, but that face is butter. If the leaked nudes is true, how reckless do you have to be to have yourself exposed like that? It's more likely that he leaked it himself. Also the comment about the dog liking Yas more than Joel had me :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Exactly my thought. Yas is so overly opinionated to a point that it's super unattractive. Nobody is stalking Joel in the wee hours of the morning unless it was Yas. And sorry to say, the body may be banging, but that face is butter. If the leaked nudes is true, how reckless do you have to be to have yourself exposed like that? It's more likely that he leaked it himself. Also the comment about the dog liking Yas more than Joel had me :unsure:
Yas, he's his own biggest fan really. Yes, the dog liking Yas more than Joel comment is very sus! 🤣

Yas, he's his own biggest fan really. Yes, the dog liking Yas more than Joel comment is very sus! 🤣
Also the comment about Yas "being sexy enough to not be offended" by the leaked nudes. OMG, YAS if this is you... Get off the internet please.

• Haha
Yeah, I highly suspect he made sure they were leaked. I'm sure he knows about it and enjoys the attention. Also, I meant physically attractive, certainly NOT the over-the-top personality and obnoxiousness. Yas seems more narcissistic, and Joel more histrionic.

I say Yas is more transparent because he is highly opinionated and doesn't seem to care as much about what's out there. Joel is cloying and attempts to present all "Look at me! I'm a cute little gay Chris-chun boy that has insecurities like the rest of you. Love me! Want me!" Yas is more spit-fire and and in-your-face.

Seriously, they make great research material on the pursuit of fame and its true nature.

For amusement's sake, here is what Joel looks like when about to be devoured by a bear! ...But I guess that does leaves Yas out of the question.. 🤔🤣🐻

Attachments

Yeah, I highly suspect he made sure they were leaked. I'm sure he knows about it and enjoys the attention. Also, I meant physically attractive, certainly NOT the over-the-top personality and obnoxiousness. Yas seems more narcissistic, and Joel more histrionic.

I say Yas is more transparent because he is highly opinionated and doesn't seem to care as much about what's out there. Joel is cloying and attempts to present all "Look at me! I'm a cute little gay Chris-chun boy that has insecurities like the rest of you. Love me! Want me!" Yas is more spit-fire and and in-your-face.

Seriously, they make great research material on the pursuit of fame and its true nature.

For amusement's sake, here is what Joel looks like when about to be devoured by a bear! ...But I guess that does leaves Yas out of the question.. 🤔🤣🐻
Yas posting his own nudes or getting someone else to post them is not 'leaking' then, is it? Posting someones nudes without their consent is horrible and it shouldn't be confused with if someone were to instigate it themselves.

I'm afraid that I've always viewed your posts as a little suspicious as you seem to have so much information and gossip and act very thirstily towards Joel sometimes - I always had my suspicions that you must be someone who has some irl link to him for some reason.

• Wow
Wow everything’s kicked off on this thread, we’re only on thread 1 😂 has anyone seen the new slog ? Someone’s been in his car ! Also does the over the top ‘SEWWWW GUD!” When discussing the hideous cabinets and talks about his ‘historical’ house. So it changes from cottage now to historical house get your facts straight Joel it’s a tinbox terrace ! (Nothing wrong with terrace houses btw most are massive inside, just Joel and Lucy got rinsed good and proper !)

Last edited:
Yas posting his own nudes or getting someone else to post them is not 'leaking' then, is it? Posting someones nudes without their consent is horrible and it shouldn't be confused with if someone were to instigate it themselves.

I'm afraid that I've always viewed your posts as a little suspicious as you seem to have so much information and gossip and act very thirstily towards Joel sometimes - I always had my suspicions that you must be someone who has some irl link to him for some reason.
Watch Yas' 30 minute IGTV rant if you want to puke. Dude has major issues! Yas and Joel definitely read Tattle and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them (or both) is here trying to control the narrative.

• Haha
Watch Yas' 30 minute IGTV rant if you want to puke. Dude has major issues! Yas and Joel definitely read Tattle and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them (or both) is here trying to control the narrative.
what is his account?

Wow everything’s kicked off on this thread, we’re only on thread 1 😂 has anyone seen the new slog ? Someone’s been in his car ! Also does the over the top ‘SEWWWW GUD!” When discussing the hideous cabinets and talks about his ‘historical’ house. So it changes from cottage now to historical house get your facts straight Joel it’s a tinbox terrace ! (Nothing wrong with terrace houses btw most are massive inside, just Joel and Lucy got rinsed good and proper !)
Just watched the vlog. My god what a bore.

I hate that Joel said he's 'SOOOO OCD' about his car. Firstly, I thought he'd be aware that this isn't an acceptable thing to say? Also, didn't he admit in a recent vlog with Lia that he never cleans his car? Make it make sense.

Ava is clearly sick of Joel's tit, he's making a tit of himself whilst Lucy records him in the kitchen and you can hear Ava crying in the background. Maybe she's crying because she caught sight of her new under-stair dungeon.

It makes me chuckle that he thinks he has this amazing, unique, historic little cottage and he's so secretive about the location that in a recent vlog with Lia he is blurring street signs of adjacent roads yet he doesn't realise that he left in stuff that gives away his actual address/location? Silly boy.

Why is Lucy painting her room such a dark shade? That house is screaming for some brightness and life but it keeps getting mouldy vomit colours haha

Joel doesn't seem to even be bothering with his room, he's going for grey. Grey like his personality. You do you I guess, Joel.

• Haha
Maybe she's crying because she caught sight of her new under-stair dungeon.
Omg I'm howling 😂 😂 it actually isn't even a laughing matter it's just the way you wrote it ! IKR Lucy's room, might aswell have just left the plaster up ! is he really painting his room grey ? ok joel Llewellyn bowen. Actually I'm even more annoyed at myself for watching the drivel in the first place 😩

I've been extremely suspicious of 'J&L Fan' being Joel or Yas since they started posting. Mainly because of the thirst towards Joel and Yas! Nobody fancies them! 😂

Just watched the vlog. My god what a bore.

It makes me chuckle that he thinks he has this amazing, unique, historic little cottage and he's so secretive about the location that in a recent vlog with Lia he is blurring street signs of adjacent roads yet he doesn't realise that he left in stuff that gives away his actual address/location? Silly boy.
He is awful for doing that! He goes to great pains to hide stuff, then you can clearly read street signs/see landmarks when he's out! He's even said "Oh it's not that far away from where we were living in Wandsworth"

Looks like you're in the dodgy end, Joel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm so glad y'all are on the same page 😂 definitely too much thirst for Joel and Yas 😂
I'm not familiar with London at at all I'm afraid, is it the dodgy end ? The way he was going on about it you'd think it was a quaint English country cottage !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.