Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 commenters on his latest video have one of the member stickers. It’s only been up an hour but I’m pretty sure his members get early access?

Surely there can’t be more than 25 paying members in total? How sustainable is that? How much longer are these people going to pay half of a monthly Netflix subscription for this bilge?

Oh, and justice really count as “disappearing for weeks”?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
There's some seriously weird tit in this thread.
you should read some of J&Lfan’s comments 🤣 i literally just want to have a good laugh at the expense of Joel’s crappy content and to call out his toxic behaviour

0k ek3sbhb 1ej1gv026.png

No, you just treat her like a criminal by locking her in that cell all night :mad: the video doesn't lie Mould !!!!

I give it three weeks max before the inevitable “Why I turned down London Fashion Week…” YouTube video recorded from that poky office, in which he continues to push ‘not achieving/doing things’ as a personality trait.

you should read some of J&Lfan’s comments 🤣 i literally just want to have a good laugh at the expense of Joel’s crappy content and to call out his toxic behaviour
No, you must be subjected to Yasin's narcissism about how hung and sexy he is! :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 3
My whole take on J&LFan/LovingIt is that it's either Yas (considering almost every post compliments the narcissistic twit) or someone who has met Joel, gotten close to him and Joel cut them off and they've now chosen Tattle to come and dump on how Joel is still sexy but very horrible at the same time. Also Yas is well sexy and Avurr loves Yas and Yas is the greatest and....oh, it's Yas.

Whilst most of the audience will be on Spotify/Apple Podcasts, the 4 Poofs podcast seems to be flopping on Joel’s home turf of YouTube. The Peter Tatchell episode was uploaded 4 days ago and is at exactly 300 views.

• Haha
Just watched 'why i disappeared for a few weeks.' and my god, what a prick he is. The fact that he calls Youtube his 'job' is a joke. No other jobs would just let you not do anything if you couldn't be bothered. And there is nothing wrong with him just admitting that he didn't want to do it, so didn't but he can't seem to see how privileged that it. It's not a job, Joel. It's merely luck that has allowed you to monetise your ego driven hobby and now all of the fun and creativity has drained from it, and it is clear that you're bored of it.

Also, he says he has booked a hotel for himself in London but has no plans? What's wrong Joel, trouble in mouldy paradise?

Reactions: 4
Just watched 'why i disappeared for a few weeks.' and my god, what a prick he is. The fact that he calls Youtube his 'job' is a joke. No other jobs would just let you not do anything if you couldn't be bothered. And there is nothing wrong with him just admitting that he didn't want to do it, so didn't but he can't seem to see how privileged that it. It's not a job, Joel. It's merely luck that has allowed you to monetise your ego driven hobby and now all of the fun and creativity has drained from it, and it is clear that you're bored of it.

Also, he says he has booked a hotel for himself in London but has no plans? What's wrong Joel, trouble in mouldy paradise?
why book a hotel in the city you live in?

Joel Wood #2: House rotting, podcast flopping, even US viewers are boycotting

• Haha
On that ‘why I disappeared ‘ when he said “picking up the camera and recording is only half the job” I actually burst out laughing, he is so deluded I don’t even know what to say, and he honestly expects sympathy ?!! Do one you mouldy minger, he’s as stupid as he is insufferable !

On that ‘why I disappeared ‘ when he said “picking up the camera and recording is only half the job” I actually burst out laughing, he is so deluded I don’t even know what to say, and he honestly expects sympathy ?!! Do one you mouldy minger, he’s as stupid as he is insufferable !
Yeah, don't you know, guys - half of the job is filming it and then he has to edit it, duh!

• Haha
Yeah, don't you know, guys - half of the job is filming it and then he has to edit it, duh!
It’s just the way he was saying it to make out the job is so much harder than what people think, well if half the jobs picking up a camera and talking shite then it must be a pretty easy job mouldy

It’s just the way he was saying it to make out the job is so much harder than what people think, well if half the jobs picking up a camera and talking shite then it must be a pretty easy job mouldy
Not gonna lie, if I were to switch bodies with Joel overnight, I'd find his job very hard. I'd find it hard to produce such tit, shallow content even though I'd have all the time in the world to do it. I'd find it hard to be such a crap, bland person but make no steps towards personal growth and development. But then again, he is barely even producing anything so I suppose I could just do that and then apologise 2 weeks later.

But that's just me. Clearly for Joel it is very easy 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Not gonna lie, if I were to switch bodies with Joel overnight, I'd find his job very hard. I'd find it hard to produce such tit, shallow content even though I'd have all the time in the world to do it. I'd find it hard to be such a crap, bland person but make no steps towards personal growth and development. But then again, he is barely even producing anything so I suppose I could just do that and then apologise 2 weeks later.

But that's just me. Clearly for Joel it is very easy 😆
Well 99.9% of everything out of his mouth is bullshit so the content just comes naturally for mouldy minger 🤣

He said he was going to Barcelona with a male “friend”.

I wonder who that is…

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.