Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God know's what he's gonna get done next, he just loves himeself so much !

God know's what he's gonna get done next, he just loves himeself so much !
The best bit was "It wasn't the trolls who were pointing it out that made me do this, so this is not them winning! I'm just vain!"

He's going to end up getting fillers and looking like a pillow face and then he'll be crying about it.

Reactions: 1
The best bit was "It wasn't the trolls who were pointing it out that made me do this, so this is not them winning! I'm just vain!"

He's going to end up getting fillers and looking like a pillow face and then he'll be crying about it.
Translation: It was definitely the 'trolls' that got to him and made him do it

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow I didn't even notice the moles. What a vain asshole with an ugly personality!

• Haha
So, I'm just catching up on his videos. (yes he is so boring I haven't even had the energy to hate watch haha)

In 'A Productive Day at Home & Getting a Home-Kit Test...' - the bit where he says panini instead of pandemic and then feels the need to explain it made my skin crawl so much. He really must think his viewers are stupid and/or simply don't understand his tit sense of humour.

He walks out of North Face and looks like he wasn't wearing a mask in the shop...

Then he's waiting for the covid test result and comments about being nervous, like a pregnancy test. Joel? Have you ever had to take a pregnancy test? I mean, we know you're partial to flaunting your child-bearing hips online, but I'm not sure thats how it works 😉 :unsure:

Now watching 'i wasn't gunna tell you guys about this... but oh well.'

He gets a starbucks, says he should've gone independant and says 'sadly I supported the big corporation' - yeah right Joel, this isn't something you've ever worried about before! His whole personality right now is basically just trying to call himself out before the 'trolls' can call him out!

I'm shocked to say that I enjoyed his duck facts. I hope he makes a purely duck centric channel. It would be endlessly more exciting than his usual drivel.

Oh bleeping hell I just got to the scabby mole part. They're 100% going to be more noticeable afterwards. My friend had a much less raised/smaller mole removed by the same process (for potential health reasons not aesthetic) and they have a scar similar to a chicken pox scar.

The way he's going on about 'some people that don't like me leave really mean comments' - shut the duck up. You make too much money chatting tit on the internet, it's part of the territory I'm afraid. I'm not saying it should be but it's not a new thing and you knew what you were letting yourself in for.

HAHAHAH no Joel, the hAtErZ have definitely won. You've wasted an entire day and a lot of money to have part of your body chopped off because they were mean about it. You definitely aren't the winner here. Plus, just because you've had them removed, doesn't mean that people will stop making fun of you. There are countless things people dislike you for (warts and all :ROFLMAO:)

The fact that he screenshotted the mean comments is hilarious.

Joel then complains about smelling the burning flesh from his unnecessary surgery but then returns home to eat some smoky fake bacon. Yummy.

Reactions: 2
Seems even more fitting names could now be 'Mole and Liar'. I wonder how many more cosmetic procedures there will be. Did a livestream with Lia today and both were practically arseholed by the time it was over. I heard a rumor that the episode of "4 Poofs & a Podcast" that he is in may not end up being released as he has been having regrets about how it will affect his image

Did anyone watch their Livestream? Apparently they "revealed more than they should have" because they were "soooo drunk" 🙄

Seems even more fitting names could now be 'Mole and Liar'. I wonder how many more cosmetic procedures there will be. Did a livestream with Lia today and both were practically arseholed by the time it was over. I heard a rumor that the episode of "4 Poofs & a Podcast" that he is in may not end up being released as he has been having regrets about how it will affect his image
Having regrets about our image, are we Joel? 😂

Hey J&LFan, nice to have you back! How did you hear the rumour about the podcast? On a visit to london to see a friend? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey J&LFan, nice to have you back! How did you hear the rumour about the podcast? On a visit to london to see a friend? :ROFLMAO:
I am not the same person as that account. I thought some of their posts were entertaining and agreed with some of them but I would not act that way on a public forum and found it to be rather disturbing towards the end. I just enjoy the gossip. Let's just wait and see if that podcast ever sees the light of day. I don't want to reveal anything that could indicate who I am or told me that though as I'm sure you can understand.

I am not the same person as that account. I thought some of their posts were entertaining and agreed with some of them but I would not act that way on a public forum and found it to be rather disturbing towards the end. I just enjoy the gossip. Let's just wait and see if that podcast ever sees the light of day. I don't want to reveal anything that could indicate who I am or told me that though as I'm sure you can understand.
So you're another person who claims to have secret connections to Joel? :unsure: 😉

Yet another who claims to have inside info on the most famous man on the internet in his head anyway.

Pray tell, what are these exciting revelations that we cannot all predict. Are they:

Joel and Lia's channel is in the doldrums and they're desperately trying to pretend it's still relevant (if it ever was) with live streams where they slag off their ex-business partners, management and ex-boyfriends?

Joel bought a dingy terraced house for way more than what it's actually worth and made Lucy go in with him because she loves him so much so she can look after AVURR while he's off being busy?

Joel regrets not being able to edit out stuff he said on someone else's podcast because it might make him look bad?

These are all things we know and are facts of Mr. Mole-excavator's life. He's a snarky, upper middle class wannabe-but-canna-be-arsed actor who's being propped up in London by his wealthy parents.

• Heart
Yet another who claims to have inside info on the most famous man on the internet in his head anyway.

Pray tell, what are these exciting revelations that we cannot all predict. Are they:

Joel and Lia's channel is in the doldrums and they're desperately trying to pretend it's still relevant (if it ever was) with live streams where they slag off their ex-business partners, management and ex-boyfriends?

Joel bought a dingy terraced house for way more than what it's actually worth and made Lucy go in with him because she loves him so much so she can look after AVURR while he's off being busy?

Joel regrets not being able to edit out stuff he said on someone else's podcast because it might make him look bad?

These are all things we know and are facts of Mr. Mole-excavator's life. He's a snarky, upper middle class wannabe-but-canna-be-arsed actor who's being propped up in London by his wealthy parents.
Oh my god you went IN. You're such a HAYTERRR TROLLLL :ROFLMAO::devilish:

'Mr. Mole-excavator' - Brilliant. Perfection.

• Haha
I haven't been on this thread in agesss, gonna hatewatch his latest video in a bit, and leave a thumbs down 😂 I'm expecting a begging vlog from him and Hatzakis if the boston trip gets cancelled

also can we call the "those 2 brits" channel "those 2 nits"

eta so I watched " A productive day at home"

@Greenlentils summary was on point

a few things that jumped out at me,

-"I don't have the brain capacity to do this voice over" or to create good content whilst your at it
- Wearing that Huel shirt again, so obviously on the beg for another sponsor deal
- now latching onto Jack Edwards, anything to climb higher !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I haven't been on this thread in agesss, gonna hatewatch his latest video in a bit, and leave a thumbs down 😂 I'm expecting a begging vlog from him and Hatzakis if the boston trip gets cancelled

-"I don't have the brain capacity to do this voice over" or to create good content whilst your at it
- Wearing that Huel shirt again, so obviously on the beg for another sponsor deal
"Those two nits" who never go anywhere or do anything except stuff their faces and talk bollocks.

"HEY GUYZ WE'RE IN HISTORIC CAMBRIDGE!" *Shows bugger all of Cambridge except their own faces and them drinking prosecco*

• Haha
"HEY GUYZ WE'RE IN HISTORIC CAMBRIDGE!" *Shows bugger all of Cambridge except their own faces and them drinking prosecco*
“And you can get your Joel and Liar rag dressing gown from our shop now and donations are open hehe”

"Those two nits" who never go anywhere or do anything except stuff their faces and talk bollocks.

It really is just an excuse for them to have an expensable jolly isn't it? 'BUT IT'S OUR JOB' hmmh, yeah right. Just because you're making money from it doesn't mean it's a job.

At this point with the donations on their livestreams, I'm surprised they're not calling themselves charity workers :ROFLMAO:

For you £3 a week, you can support this destitute man from South West London to fulfil his lifelong goal of having the most botox pumped into his armpits.

“And you can get your Joel and Liar rag dressing gown from our shop now and donations are open hehe”
Honestly, WHO is buying them?! The tea towel too - WHO wants to clean their dishes with their faces? I'd be worried of cross contaminate mould spores.

• Haha

WIll they be able to travel to the US if Lia has refused the vaccine (on the advice of her nail technician)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.