Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cried about someone in the US giving him a bitchy attitude in a store once because they said "Yeah, I've watched your videos. I know who you are." HAHA!
haha no way ? :ROFLMAO: 😂 I remember him and that Hatzakis surprised a fan in america and she couldn't care less ! the mouldy twit most probably expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him at orange theory !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh really! I want to see this.
I can't remember which one it was, but I don't think it was Texas, it may have been when they were in LA? Liar wasn't with him when it happened and when they talked about it on camera just after it happened, she didn't seem the least bit interested (She's always in her own world, she strikes me as a ditz half the time!) but he looked like he'd been crying his eyes out!

haha no way ? :ROFLMAO: 😂 I remember him and that Hatzakis surprised a fan in america and she couldn't care less ! the mouldy twit most probably expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him at orange theory !
Was that the one who "surprised" them at the airport in Texas and drove them around a bit? Apparently she doesn't care much for them anymore. (They've lowkey pissed off many of their fans with how snarky they are!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't remember which one it was, but I don't think it was Texas, it may have been when they were in LA? Liar wasn't with him when it happened and when they talked about it on camera just after it happened, she didn't seem the least bit interested (She's always in her own world, she strikes me as a ditz half the time!) but he looked like he'd been crying his eyes out!
Well i cerainly hope it put him in his place! People in glass houses and all. If joel realized that people dont actually owe him anything and lost his sense of entitlement, he could probably be a lot more enjoyable and not just to american milfs he doesn't want anyway 😝
I wonder if he will be able to keep up with his video every day in May challenge. If he misses a day i wonder if he'll turn it back on his viewers and say that there was no way he actually could have done that, be kind etc., or if he will be falsely apologetic.

I thought J&Lfan was creepy and disturbing but they had some very hood points on this twit's absolutely vile personality. Mouldy clearly needs therapy and not just to get clickbait views!
Oh my god, if I didn't have suspicions that you're just J&LFan on another account already, I certainly have them now! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@Greenlentils saying what's on our minds yet again, you just so happened to know about that reddit forum posted it here and once we all agreed that J&L fan's behaviour was creepy the reddit forum mysteriously had all it's posts deleted 😂 😂 also using british slang like "twit" but your slipping up with american spellings and deliberately mispelling words to try and throw off the scent.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Greenlentils saying what's on our minds yet again, you just so happened to know about that reddit forum posted it here and once we all agreed that J&L fan's behaviour was creepy the reddit forum mysteriously had all it's posts deleted 😂 😂 also using british slang like "twit" but your slipping up with american spellings and deliberately mispelling words to try and throw off the scent.
The mentioning of Yas and the speculation, as well as the accusations of Joel just being a terrible person but also feeling sorry for him and stuff. I was suspicious from the start but gave the benefit of the doubt. Fact of the matter is, Joel just isn't that interesting and there's only a few of us post on this thread so it seems unusual for someone to jump right in like that. Maybe I'm just paranoid haha

How do you know about his brother's character? He rarely features them in his vids. :unsure:
I thought this too!!!

@Greenlentils I gave the benefit of the doubt too but just had a niggling feeling but when they defended J&Lfan it more or less confirmed it to me, I really do think this thread will get popular though, eventually, we’re at least getting through a page a day now 😂 which is amazing considering how boring he is

I KNEW "LovingIt" was another puppet account! When you show a smidgen of sympathy with Mouldy, it's obvious! At this point, I'm willing to believe it's Joel on here trying his worst! Honestly, who else is going to be THIS weird but the Mouldy man himself?! 😂

• Haha
when they say 'hatewatching in hopes of growth and sypmathy' trying to needle in the J&Lfan worshipping of Joel. Honestly I'm surprised we haven't had a whole Yas & Joel fanfic arc again off Lovingit 😬😬 (that's not a request btw, it was disturbing and creepy af the last time)

when they say 'hatewatching in hopes of growth and sypmathy' trying to needle in the J&Lfan worshipping of Joel. Honestly I'm surprised we haven't had a whole Yas & Joel fanfic arc again off Lovingit 😬😬 (that's not a request btw, it was disturbing and creepy af the last time)
A Yarse and Mould fanfic is the last thing we need in this Pandemic! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Omg howling 😂🤣 J&Lfan will most probably have a novel ready 😬 had to say something though because I was waiting for the puppet account to start all that nonesense again and ain’t nobody got time for that !

lol this is hilarious! No one, and I mean NO ONE is creating a "Joel Wood subreddit" unless it was J&LFan, Yas or Joel Wood himself.

• Haha
The user who created the subreddit I believe was called “u/GossQueen” (aka J&Lfan) and the account has since been deleted, posted on a whole host of different subreddits aswell trying to get members but no one was interested, think the penny may have finally dropped that they are alone in their infatuation with Joel and Yas

Yes, they are 'work' you self absorbed troll, hard work to watch they are such a chore ! :rolleyes:
Untitled4.png

• Haha
so we've been proved right yet again, well done @Greenlentils for speaking out ! I gathered my evidence by nosing the subreddit ! wonder if there are going to be anymore puppet accounts 😂

omg is that Yasin though ? 😂 I actually can't keep up with all of this now 😫 did anyone watch the livestream ? I haven't seen it yet. You can bet that there were plenty of donations though ! :rolleyes:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.