Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mouldy wood I see the may vlog challenge was a success 😂😂 this thread is more interesting than his channel will ever be !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
59294965949.png

what a narc! she goes mental because she hates it ! if I remember correct the last time she had it she was sick, but nevermind that, as long as you can get money for flogging freebies

• Wow
View attachment 601782

what a narc! she goes mental because she hates it ! if I remember correct the last time she had it she was sick, but nevermind that, as long as you can get money for flogging freebies
Next slog will be "i think my dog is dying..."

But he'll say "Nooorrrr my title isn't clickbait! It was actually "I think my dog is dYinG for more BUTTerNut Box!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see on IG he has another little skit where he brags about being rude and a spoiled brat because he's the youngest. That's not something to be proud of Joel.

Next slog will be "i think my dog is dying..."

But he'll say "Nooorrrr my title isn't clickbait! It was actually "I think my dog is dYinG for more BUTTerNut Box!!"
don't give him ideas :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s pathetic isn’t he, I wonder how many more stitchfix boxes the narc will order ?

Haha he shot himself in the foot there they were all crappy clothes anyway there’s far more stylish and cheaper clothes available but like what @LovingIt said, Ol’ Mouldy Wood begging for freebies and sponsors again, the little brat done a new reel bragging about being the spoilt youngest child, the little weirdo, urgh he’s so smug I’d love it if him and Hatzakis had to go back to normal jobs 🤞🏻 Preferably the theatre Porter one were they got treated like sh*t 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

New slog up, his mum and dad have come to visit, I’ll concede his parents seem like lovely people so how the hell have they raised such a brat ? He was practically guilting his dad to help decorate the house and then later on he was talking about how he and Hatzakis film in the hotel and then reward themselves with a spa for hard work, you are a bloody troll Mouldy, he even had the cheek to say him and lia want Phil and Hollys jobs on the morning 😂 you’ve got more chance ayvurrr getting the job than you, you clown. Still got to watch the rest of it later on there’s only so much 🐮💩 i can watch at a time

New slog up, his mum and dad have come to visit, I’ll concede his parents seem like lovely people so how the hell have they raised such a brat ? He was practically guilting his dad to help decorate the house and then later on he was talking about how he and Hatzakis film in the hotel and then reward themselves with a spa for hard work, you are a bloody troll Mouldy, he even had the cheek to say him and lia want Phil and Hollys jobs on the morning 😂 you’ve got more chance ayvurrr getting the job than you, you clown. Still got to watch the rest of it later on there’s only so much 🐮💩 i can watch at a time
omg what a joke, imagine them on this morning?! filming a mundane video and then deserving a break.. their whole lives are a break! All of these pointless influencers should be forced to work in a real job to see how out of touch they are

• Heart
Surprised he’s not trying to flog the mould and liar dressing gowns again 🙄

"we are prostitutes of the internet" oh ffs, no, you just solicit free gifts by begging and begging and begging !
then goes on they ran into a famous actress and went back to a party in her hotel room, you can just tell from his face that he was hoping that would be a big break for him and Hatzakis, in your dreams mate, the poor fucker was most probably gutted you agreed to go. He's brought an air cooler which if I remember correctly he already has one from last year so more money on useless tat. Then goes on to say he "won't be moaning" every second word out of your mouth is a complaint you narc.

Then finishes the video by begging for more cameo orders. He's a joke !

"we are prostitutes of the internet" oh ffs, no, you just solicit free gifts by begging and begging and begging !
then goes on they ran into a famous actress and went back to a party in her hotel room, you can just tell from his face that he was hoping that would be a big break for him and Hatzakis, in your dreams mate, the poor fucker was most probably gutted you agreed to go. He's brought an air cooler which if I remember correctly he already has one from last year so more money on useless tat. Then goes on to say he "won't be moaning" every second word out of your mouth is a complaint you narc.

Then finishes the video by begging for more cameo orders. He's a joke !

The famous actress was Daisy May Cooper of 'This Country' fame. Hatzakis is busy trying to ingratiate herself. They go to the Soho house literally to try and hobnob with actors and hope one of them will do all the work for them and give them an acting break.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The famous actress was Daisy May Cooper of 'This Country' fame. Hatzakis is busy trying to ingratiate herself. They go to the Soho house literally to try and hobnob with actors and hope one of them will do all the work for them and give them an acting break.
That is quite literally disgusting and reeks of desperation. I always thought "How low can you go?" was just a catchphrase for that childhood game 'Limbo', but I see they've given it new life! I cannot wait for their bubble to burst. He's always been classy about it but I'd pay to see Luke (or even Ben) really spill the tea on Joel. Also, I never met them or hear much about them, but Joel's parents seem lovely and have such good vibes so how did they end up with a child like him?! I feel bad for them! They finally went to visit his house and sat on the couch in front of the most awful curtains on a window ever and just sat there being very polite while Joel used them for "content", tried to guilt his father into setting up his room for him, and fished for compliments on the house from them. So cringe. How annoying for all of them to have him asking to film them for his vlog! All these people that just let him use them for content because they love him and are being polite. Its sad. At least his grandfather had the sense to refuse to be in his vlog where he painted the shed for him and neglected to mention that his grandfather paid him to do it.

urgh poor Daisy, having those 2 nits latch on to her

Why would you have met them? 🤦‍♀️
freudian slip 😂

• Haha
Why would you have met them? 🤦‍♀️
Of course I wouldn't have. Just saying that they seem really pleasant compared to their son and it's hard to imagine how someone like that came from them but of course never really know how people are if you haven't met them.

5988632996335653.png

oh stfu you self obsessed troll, proud of what ? making your parents run round after you and being a little narcissistic brat you're nothing more than a professional beggar mate

Comment from another board:

"The man's gorgeous, very gay, and very self-obsessed. Internalised homophobia has done a number on him, and even now as he's starting to mace past it, his massive insecurities remain. He literally can't even describe himself properly due to such a lacking and unstable sense of self.

He is so full of contradictions every time he tried to explain an opinion or a feeling, and comes across as extremely vain and entitled. I watch him only because I love to hate him and hate to love him, but my god I hope he never "happens" and I don't think he ever will.

The most interesting thing that's ever happened regarding Joel on the internet is his last relationship with (also gorgeous) Yasin Dabhelia, who seems to have a lot more damage than Joel and seems interesting, but not able to be a very nice person. At least Yasin's nudes are amazing."

what say you J&LFan/Lovingit?

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.