Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we've been proved right yet again, well done @Greenlentils for speaking out ! I gathered my evidence by nosing the subreddit ! wonder if there are going to be anymore puppet accounts 😂
They're clearly keeping an eagle-eye on this thread, perhaps more than Joel or Yas even does haha

So, hello the-tattler-formerly-known-as-J&LFan, I hope you're okay but please either come back here and be honest about who you are, your connection and/or beef with Joel or air out your issues direct to him if you have genuine, personal concerns as it's not healthy to go about things in such an odd/creepy manner. Either of those or maybe try journalling, that might help too :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 576672

Yasin Dabhelia, get a life you weirdo.
Nah surely this is just J&LFan again. I have no idea why Yas would want to invite negative attention to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really do think it's someone who has a unhealthy obsession with Joel, the lies of a gps app is bullshit because you can use the passport feature on tinder so they've obviously searched through London, and as has been stated already the constant romanticising of Joel they most probably have a bloody shrine to him 😬 😬

I really do think it's someone who has a unhealthy obsession with Joel, the lies of a gps app is bullshit because you can use the passport feature on tinder so they've obviously searched through London, and as has been stated already the constant romanticising of Joel they most probably have a bloody shrine to him 😬 😬
I just don't understand it. I don't follow Joel on any social media so maybe I'm missing something but I don't think Joel puts enough of himself out there for people to be proper obsessive fans? He's not likeable enough and doesn't have enough personality. Am I missing something or just biased by my dislike of him? haha

It's all very weird! "J&LFan" and "LovingIt" seem like the same person.

The only people obsessed with Joel that we can figure out are Yas, Lucy and Joel himself. My money's on the fake accounts and Reddit thread being Mister Mouldivator himself.

• Haha
It's all very weird! "J&LFan" and "LovingIt" seem like the same person.

The only people obsessed with Joel that we can figure out are Yas, Lucy and Joel himself. My money's on the fake accounts and Reddit thread being Mister Mouldivator himself.
MISTER MOULDIVATOR :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know we're not close to a new thread but I HOPE the next thread title can be something like -

Joel Wood #2 South West London cottage or dingy terraced cave dweller; Mister Mouldivator is just another boring fella

• Haha
A summary of the latest slog, "Buying a new sofa & Why I disappeared for 2 days ..."

- Starts off by touting the podcast and teases that yas one of his exes messaged him asking if their name will be mentioned. Obviously trying to keep that bit of tea alive and then going on about how he is friends with all his exes.
- He was absent for 2 days because he was just so overwhelmed with the vlog challenge ! Bless his little cotton socks, talking bollocks into a camera is just SO much hard work !
- Next, we cut to Hatzakis coming round to his house to film that horrid anti vax video, which at the time was against covid rules because people are only allowed in other's houses from today !
- Next he goes for a walk with Ayvur and is banging on about the greenery and trying to make it seem to his American viewers that he's in the middle of the country side.
-During the walk, moaning about the responsibility of owning a house (well duh what did you think it would be like you ignoramus) and how there is always 'something to do' and needs to be 'perfect'. As always just so extra about everything !
-Goes on about lockdown rules lifting and how we can visit houses, but is too thick to realise he's fessed' up to his own rule breaking. First having Drew and his wife around for a party and secondly, that video with Hatzakis and doubtless countless other's we don't know about! #Gobshite
- Returns home and the house just looks like a bargain basement jumble sale, it is the fugliest living room I've ever seen !
- Next, the whole world is supposed to stand up and take notice because Mr Mouldivator has decided he is not, I repeat NOT going the gym today !!! Perish the thought and he even treated himself to a biscuit !!
- Then, he and Lucy got a second hand blue sofa, which he made Lucy's dad pick up and honestly and inflatable bubble sofa would look better. It looks cheap and nasty and is on wheels as well so is not sturdy at all.
- Says he wants forest green and grey sofa for the living room, South East London mismatched cave. Must think he's Laurence Llleweleyn Bowen ! someone make it make sense !

that's about it guys and gals, what a bore 😂

• Haha
A summary of the latest slog, "Buying a new sofa & Why I disappeared for 2 days ..."

- Starts off by touting the podcast and teases that yas one of his exes messaged him asking if their name will be mentioned. Obviously trying to keep that bit of tea alive and then going on about how he is friends with all his exes.
- He was absent for 2 days because he was just so overwhelmed with the vlog challenge ! Bless his little cotton socks, talking bollocks into a camera is just SO much hard work !
- Next, we cut to Hatzakis coming round to his house to film that horrid anti vax video, which at the time was against covid rules because people are only allowed in other's houses from today !
- Next he goes for a walk with Ayvur and is banging on about the greenery and trying to make it seem to his American viewers that he's in the middle of the country side.
-During the walk, moaning about the responsibility of owning a house (well duh what did you think it would be like you ignoramus) and how there is always 'something to do' and needs to be 'perfect'. As always just so extra about everything !
-Goes on about lockdown rules lifting and how we can visit houses, but is too thick to realise he's fessed' up to his own rule breaking. First having Drew and his wife around for a party and secondly, that video with Hatzakis and doubtless countless other's we don't know about! #Gobshite
- Returns home and the house just looks like a bargain basement jumble sale, it is the fugliest living room I've ever seen !
- Next, the whole world is supposed to stand up and take notice because Mr Mouldivator has decided he is not, I repeat NOT going the gym today !!! Perish the thought and he even treated himself to a biscuit !!
- Then, he and Lucy got a second hand blue sofa, which he made Lucy's dad pick up and honestly and inflatable bubble sofa would look better. It looks cheap and nasty and is on wheels as well so is not sturdy at all.
- Says he wants forest green and grey sofa for the living room, South East London mismatched cave. Must think he's Laurence Llleweleyn Bowen ! someone make it make sense !

that's about it guys and gals, what a bore 😂
He got yet another second hand sofa? As well as the 2 stinking lumps they bought the house with?

If he wants forest green and grey sofa, why didn't he just get one or wait and save for exactly what he wants? Not that money seems to be any object for Mister Big Bucks Mouldivator

• Haha
To be fair, that sofa would look marginally better in the room without those ugly drapes. I still can't fathom how they can live in such a small space. To make it worst, there's clutter everywhere!

Next he'll be thinking he's a novelist. "Guuuys I'm currently writing, well, I'm not writing it but Lucy is because I DON'T HAVE TIME AND I'M SO OVERWHELMED WITH VLOGGING! But guys....I'm writing a novel and it's called 'Mister Mouldivator and the Half A Million Pound Hovel!' Leave a comment below if you're going to pay the 75 quid to buy it!"

Just watched the latest instalment of Mould-vision.

The irony of him saying he's also the kind of person that just wants the perfect instagrammable house (spoiler alert Joel, you're not gonna manage it in the cave) but then preface everything about his house with 'we're changing this', 'those aren't permanent' etc etc. Don't try to preach about authenticity but then contradict yourself Mould!

Also, 'Ava's bedroom' is actually shocking. Joel, just because you love living in a tiny damp crevice, doesn't mean you should force your dog to!

• Haha
Just watched the latest instalment of Mould-vision.

The irony of him saying he's also the kind of person that just wants the perfect instagrammable house (spoiler alert Joel, you're not gonna manage it in the cave) but then preface everything about his house with 'we're changing this', 'those aren't permanent' etc etc. Don't try to preach about authenticity but then contradict yourself Mould!

Also, 'Ava's bedroom' is actually shocking. Joel, just because you love living in a tiny damp crevice, doesn't mean you should force your dog to!
That hole under the stairs he has for Avurr isn't fit for animals! Why doesn't The Mouldivator make it HIS bedroom since he thinks he's Harry Potter??

• Haha
He wishes he was Harry Potter if anything he’s professor quirrell !

• Haha
Just watching 'PAID AN ONLINE PERSONAL STYLIST TO CHOOSE MY OUTFITS...*fail*'

I can't believe he watches Grackle - she's so genuine and the opposite to Joel in so many ways.

I hate that he goes on about how productive he is when Lucy is at work and then shows the mess she left in the kitchen. What a crappy housemate.

An infamous previous poster in this thread will be pleased, as Joel is topless in part of the video...

Okay, he just called AYVURRRR a slut and it was really strange.

Joel then goes on to plug some stupid pointless rich person pointless shopping extravagance box and uses it as an opportunity to humble brag about how his body is changing. what a knob.

• Wow
Eurgh he thinks he’s proper sassy calling the dog a ‘slut’ fuckin weirdo and then going on about how productive he is when Lucy’s out the house. What planet is he on please ?!

That box he was sent, so obviously a beg for stitch fix but I hope to god the don’t gift him any more, so snarky about everything! Hate to break it to you Joel but the size small doesn’t make you look thinner it just makes it look like you’ve had a growth spurt ! And why is that minger sending back clothes he’s already worn, who wants mouldy sweat ridden clothes 🤮eurgh he’s gross

that infamous poster on here (he who shall not be named) will be over the moon with mouldy's latest insta post, his dating profile vs reality 🤮 the poor sod that ends up with him ffs wouldn't even be able to have a cup of tea in peace without having a camera shoved in their face

In the name of christ...

Has anyone seen his latest video? He got his moles removed. Now he's got two massive scabs on his face! What's next? Lip injections??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.