Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've watched the latest video "Guys I AVOID Dating" (J&Lfan take notes 😬 )
so here is some of Mouldy Wood's requirements and some of the highlights from the video
- someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, coming from the man who has cosmetic surgeries like there's no tomorrow
- someone not too into fashion, coming from the man who's room is overflowing with clothes (all too small) and is desperately begging for more freebies
- someone who doesn't shop, despite every vlog where he's ventured out the cave he's almost always clothes shopped
- avoid lists and doesn't have one in his profile, because he has the personality of a plank of (Mouldy) Wood
- doesn't want someone with too many selfies, are you bleeping kidding me ?
- someone with lots of friends. But most of his are just Gym and Youtube people he's latched on to
- doesn't want someone self absorbed. He admitted he was self absorbed "but not that self absorbed" probably the understatement of the century
- "so much more to me than going the gym" Yes, he really said that... 😂😆
- someone who isn't overly complimentary because that means you don't have confidence
- he said he pretends like he's "the most amazing thing on the planet" you're not you mouldy plank of wood
- doesn't want someone shallow (fair enough but you've just contradicted that statement with this stupid video)
- he then swipes through peoples profiles and objectifies all the people on there
- scoffed at one of his former dates who drank a glass of milk every night before bed, what a bleep.
- contradicts himself again because he admits someone "wearing burberry" wasn't good enough for him
- not into taking worth from clothes he wears. coming from the man who orders a stitchfix box every week

ends the video flogging his cameo

well Tattlers, if you need a good laugh then watch it, he gets more pathetic with each slog.

Last edited:
so here is some of Mouldy Wood's requirements and some of the highlights from the video
- someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, coming from the man who has cosmetic surgeries like there's no tomorrow
- someone not too into fashion, coming from the man who's room is overflowing with clothes (all too small) and is desperately begging for more freebies
- someone who doesn't shop, despite every vlog where he's ventured out the cave he's almost always clothes shopped
- avoid lists and doesn't have one in his profile, because he has the personality of a plank of (Mouldy) Wood
- someone with lots of friends. But most of his are just Gym and Youtube people he's latched on to
- doesn't want someone self absorbed. He admitted he was self absorbed "but not that self absorbed" probably the understatement of the century
- someone who isn't overly complimentary because that means you don't have confidence
- he said he pretends like he's "the most amazing thing on the planet" you're not you mouldy plank of wood
- doesn't want someone shallow (fair enough but you've just contradicted that statement with this stupid video)
- he then swipes through peoples profiles and objectifies all the people on there
- scoffed at one of his former dates who drank a glass of milk every night before bed, what a bleep.
- contradicts himself again because he admits someone "wearing burberry" wasn't good enough for him
- not into taking worth from clothes he wears. coming from the man who orders a stitchfix box every week

well Tattlers, if you need a good laugh then watch it, he gets more pathetic with each slog.
He said "Don't take this too seriously!"

But then proceeded to get serious about everything! He's so fake it's unbelievable!!

Reactions: 1
I really do hope more of his viewers can start to see the mask slip, like it did in that video, a vain, shallow, self absorbed egomaniac.

Reactions: 2

just watching it now.

the irony of him ranting about how he doesn’t want to date someone who has a list of requirements on their profile IN A VIDEO WHERE HE IS LISTING HIS REQUIREMENTS FOR DATING SOMEONE.

not sure if he means Burberry just the brand or the specific pattern but it sounds a bit classist (the beige Burberry pattern is a bit associated with ‘chav’ isn’t it but also could be art student gentrifier chic haha)

I swear so many of his reasons are, again, steeped in internalised homophobia. The idea that men can’t be into fashion or like shopping and stuff. He’s constantly pitting himself against other gay guys too. Like a ‘I’m not like the other girls’ kinda vibe but with gay men. He admits he’s vein but doesn’t want someone too vein. He says he’s obsessed with the gym but doesn’t want to date someone who is.

JOEL THIS IS WHY YOU’RE SINGLE.
Make your mind up. Pick a side haha

ETA forgot to mention the bit where he says he’s really needy so wouldn’t date a flight attendant incase they weren’t around much. I cba to go back and check but I’m sure that’s a direct contradiction to his last ‘why I’m single’ kinda video. Where he was saying about him flying off on work trips and how he needs someone who can fit into his lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
just watching it now.

the irony of him ranting about how he doesn’t want to date someone who has a list of requirements on their profile IN A VIDEO WHERE HE IS LISTING HIS REQUIREMENTS FOR DATING SOMEONE.

not sure if he means Burberry just the brand or the specific pattern but it sounds a bit classist (the beige Burberry pattern is a bit associated with ‘chav’ isn’t it but also could be art student gentrifier chic haha)

I swear so many of his reasons are, again, steeped in internalised homophobia. The idea that men can’t be into fashion or like shopping and stuff. He’s constantly pitting himself against other gay guys too. Like a ‘I’m not like the other girls’ kinda vibe but with gay men. He admits he’s vein but doesn’t want someone too vein. He says he’s obsessed with the gym but doesn’t want to date someone who is.

JOEL THIS IS WHY YOU’RE SINGLE.
Make your mind up. Pick a side haha

ETA forgot to mention the bit where he says he’s really needy so wouldn’t date a flight attendant incase they weren’t around much. I cba to go back and check but I’m sure that’s a direct contradiction to his last ‘why I’m single’ kinda video. Where he was saying about him flying off on work trips and how he needs someone who can fit into his lifestyle.
All of this! Plus the whole "This is meant to be entertaining so don't take it seriously" disclaimer was a total facepalm since he was serious about everything he said. Like Venom said I hope this sort of thing helps people realize that he is not a person to aspire to/for. Maybe those very extreme like J&Lfan still won't get it but maybe "love" truly is blind? He also said something about the notion that you can't be happy with someone else until you're happy with yourself and said that he disagreed with that. These "why I'm single" and "guys I avoid dating" videos both show how horrible of a person he would be to date. I expect he'll find someone eventually that puts up with his tit for far too long and then finally breaks and leaves him due to emotional abuse and toxic tit like that. Please stay single Joel! It's best for everybody.

All of this! Plus the whole "This is meant to be entertaining so don't take it seriously" disclaimer was a total facepalm since he was serious about everything he said. Like Venom said I hope this sort of thing helps people realize that he is not a person to aspire to/for. Maybe those very extreme like J&Lfan still won't get it but maybe "love" truly is blind? He also said something about the notion that you can't be happy with someone else until you're happy with yourself and said that he disagreed with that. These "why I'm single" and "guys I avoid dating" videos both show how horrible of a person he would be to date. I expect he'll find someone eventually that puts up with his tit for far too long and then finally breaks and leaves him due to emotional abuse and toxic tit like that. Please stay single Joel! It's best for everybody.
This whole post smells of "disgruntled ex"

• Haha
Yeah :rolleyes:

@LovingIt I feel like a little part of you would definitely want to date Joel, not gonna lie :ROFLMAO:
Certainly not. I don't think I'd even be able to stand him in person! Things I hear about him and what I see from him are most unappealing. I did get a good chuckle out of imagining how horribly that would go tho!

Certainly not. I don't think I'd even be able to stand him in person! Things I hear about him and what I see from him are most unappealing. I did get a good chuckle out of imagining how horribly that would go tho!
What makes you think you'd not be able to stand him in person? Presumably you like his videos or did at some point?

What makes you think you'd not be able to stand him in person? Presumably you like his videos or did at some point?
Well I liked Joel and Lia stuff for a while and then it got to be mostly boring and repetitive. Then I saw that he started his own channel and it was boring. Not trying to sound too much like my supposed doppelgänger but I checked up on his stuff here and there for a while to see when he would finally come out. Thought I would be happy for him and that he would become more interesting but how he handles that issue is atrocious with his very see through fakeness and rudeness and vanity. Occasionally Joel and Lia videos are still nice. His I started watching more often because I became entertained with what a mess he is and seeing how things go for him. I can't stand how he treated and dealt with his ex and that whole shitshow makes me keep watching him for the drama and to see whenever he slips up. I want to see how someone like him really ends up, especially with how he treated his ex. Honestly thats what probably turned my passive interest into a more active one. Like people can just do that to someone that loves them to death and have everyone take their side just because they have a minor youtube presence? Wtf! He could be using his platform to do so much good but instead he poorly entertains obsessive fans and pretends to be a nice man. So gross

Well I liked Joel and Lia stuff for a while and then it got to be mostly boring and repetitive. Then I saw that he started his own channel and it was boring. Not trying to sound too much like my supposed doppelgänger but I checked up on his stuff here and there for a while to see when he would finally come out. Thought I would be happy for him and that he would become more interesting but how he handles that issue is atrocious with his very see through fakeness and rudeness and vanity. Occasionally Joel and Lia videos are still nice. His I started watching more often because I became entertained with what a mess he is and seeing how things go for him. I can't stand how he treated and dealt with his ex and that whole shitshow makes me keep watching him for the drama and to see whenever he slips up. I want to see how someone like him really ends up, especially with how he treated his ex. Honestly thats what probably turned my passive interest into a more active one. Like people can just do that to someone that loves them to death and have everyone take their side just because they have a minor youtube presence? Wtf! He could be using his platform to do so much good but instead he poorly entertains obsessive fans and pretends to be a nice man. So gross
So you're Yas or a close friend of Yas? Because to my knowledge there isn't really that much out there about their relationship or their breakup :ROFLMAO:

Bloody hell, I wish Yas would just come on here as himself and spill the beans already.

• Haha
Joel wood #2 you’re so vain, your probably glad this sub is about you

• Sad
not to sound like J&Lfan but it looks like there's going to be more Mould and Yaz drama
54564563256.png

• Wow
not to sound like J&Lfan but it looks like there's going to be more Mould and Yaz drama
View attachment 597519
I'm not sure who is the more pathetic. Mould for doing the damage control and taking Yas back in his life, or Yas for actually believing Tiger Mould over there actually gives a mouldy duck about him!

Answer: Both. They're both equally as pathetic.

😂 we'll have to get @JoelFizz on the case, they came up with 'Mould and Liar'
If they are back together, I defer to @J&LFan for coming up with their nickname. "Yoel" is the best I've got. It's close to his favourite "Huel" so our Lord of the Mould Manor will love it! 😂

• Haha
He’s Been drinking with drew and his wife in the garden on his stories, most probably peft early to stare at himself in the mirror/ beg free clothes whilst the others had a good gossip sesh

Huh? Joel has friends?

I'm convinced that Yas is J&LFan. Nobody cares about that overly-dramatic, pocket-gay!

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.