Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know and bloody Mouldy Dud just nods along ! They really don’t deserve their following, I’ve disliked the video and reported it !

I don't want to sound like J&Lfan but Yasin has upload a new insta story to the song 'my type' by sweetie and saying 'sorry it was easy @joelwood" 😬 😬 Yas I am on your side but it's fuckin cringing, move on from the narc ! speaking of insta have you seen his latest post he let's ava sit on his lap at the front of the car, he says "not when driving obvs" but even when your not driving, the dog is going to think that is acceptable behavior and could jump on his lap when he is driving and could cause an accident. Stop trying to get clout on insta Mouldy and train poor Ayvur !

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't want to sound like J&Lfan but Yasin has upload a new insta story to the song 'my type' by sweetie and saying 'sorry it was easy @joelwood" 😬 😬 Yas I am on your side but it's fuckin cringing, move on from the narc ! speaking of insta have you seen his latest post he let's ava sit on his lap at the front of the car, he says "not when driving obvs" but even when your not driving, the dog is going to think that is acceptable behavior and could jump on his lap when he is driving and could cause an accident. Stop trying to get clout on insta Mouldy and train poor Ayvur !
Oh god, Yas. MOVE ON!

• Haha
Yas deleted his 30 minute rant around the same time J&LFan was caught red-handed trolling the boards of Tattle :unsure: hmmm

• Wow
What 30 minute rant ? The one he uploaded onto YouTube ? I actually can’t believe we’re even talking about this still 😬 I blame myself though for bringing it up ! Mouldy has uploaded a new video btw and my insomnia is bad so may go and watch to doze off 😴

Yas deleted his 30 minute rant around the same time J&LFan was caught red-handed trolling the boards of Tattle :unsure: hmmm
He deleted that one a while ago, unless he's uploaded and deleted ANOTHER one. If he has, he needs serious help. Maybe the Lord of the Mould is paying him to be an obsessed fan?? I'm suddenly reminded of Alan Partridge and the guy who was his fan!

It honestly wouldn't surprise me that Mould would do this to up his profile. He's hinted at being stalked before.

It's been a hectic week and I'm behind on Joel's videos so here we go. (I'm watching them at 1.5x speed)

Big Voiceover Audition & Getting My Second Vaccine!
- 'Avas bedroom' - No Joel, it's a tiny cupboard under the stairs.
- Joel isn't feeling guilty about letting himself have a 'chill day' - isn't that every day for him?
- The person giving him the vaccine commented on his muscles apparently and he was embarrassed but not embarrassed enough to tell the whole internet about it in a not so humble, humble brag.
- He then ignores medical advice and says he'll be going to the gym after getting his vaccine even though they explicitly state not to. Then he includes some shots of him recording himself, just to prove that he actually works really really hard guys.

Spending a rainy weekend alone
- He starts the video in his crusty old dressing gown. I can smell him through the camera :sick:
- He brags about his new designer jumper. He brags about how many cameo's he's doing and how he's working so so hard on them again guys.
- Joel drives to the big asda in roehampton, just to feel something.
- He's always so puffy when he wakes up. Maybe the damp mouldy cave is getting to him.
- Joel ends the vlog by showing us their new shoe rack which is in their living room, right next to the sofa. Nice to allow your guests the privilege of catching a whiff of your rancid trainers after the 6th gym/orange theory session of the day Joel. Perhaps he wants his guests to know how he actually works so so hard at the gym guys. Not a humble brag, he's actually been on a ✨weight loss journey✨ incase you didn't know 🤦‍♀️
- The end seems really abrupt and like he can't really be bothered to pretend to care anymore.

ignoring ALL my responsibilities and brunching in London
(seems to also ignore the rule of starting sentences with a capital letter...)
- Before watching, I notice the video is 10:02 - seems like someone was scraping the mouldy barrel
- I lost interest and only tuned back in to Joel telling us how sweaty he is but its okay guys because he had a top up on his armpit botox last week.
- Ava vomitted on Joel's bedroom floor - perhaps he spoke too soon when he raved in that #AD with butternut box...
- 'I've been on my bed and Lucy has been making dinner and making this shoe rack' - tell me you're lazy and a bad housemate without telling me you're lazy and a bad housemate.
- He takes Ava for a walk, she jumps in a pond, comes out and is immediately sick but he seems totally unbothered because he's off on some rambling verbal diarrhoea about Florida, desperately trying to engage his american audience and keep things relevant.
- He has an appointment, nearly faints, has a protein shake (which obv he has to brag about how expensive and how many calories it is...) but then goes to the gym.. this man is an utter idiot.

And that's it. I'm up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Greenlentils you legend ! I haven't seen " ignoring ALL my responsibilities and brunching in London " yet but I'm going to in a min, the other 2 there's nothing else to add to your summary. That jumper looked awful. I think he's getting the smallest possible size to make him look slimmer but all it's doing is making it look like he's shrunk everything in the wash, sleeves too short, shoulders too narrow ! Poor Ayvur being sick because Mouldy is beg beg begging for freebies and shoveling that butternut crap down her mouth. The only thing the soft get cares about is going to orange theory !

ETA I'm watching now and...

ew ew ew are those mingers really having peas AND beans on the same meal, that's gross is it just me that thinks this tattlers ?

eta (again)

and how the duck does this clown have such a sizeable following, considering they've been doing this for years those vlogs were really amateurish, and when he was talking on the bridge in london, couldn't hear a word the wind was so loud ! what a pathetic channel and bore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So I'm new to posting here but I've been following this thread and the Lia Hatz one for a while without an account for about a month now. First off hilarious and love the Mould and Liar nicknames. Too perfect! Second, I've always quickly gotten to the threads by googling 'tattle.life joel wood' and today when I did so to get here the second result is a new reddit thread dedicated to the man! It has no followers and onky a few posts in it. I guess it's finally time to become an official tattle because this tit was hilarious and I suspect joel may have even made it himself! Any thoughts? Says stupid thing like "he is passionate about being famous and looking handsome" omg guys who did this? The most cringeworthy piece of free advertising I've ever seen

@Greenlentils you legend ! I haven't seen " ignoring ALL my responsibilities and brunching in London " yet but I'm going to in a min, the other 2 there's nothing else to add to your summary. That jumper looked awful. I think he's getting the smallest possible size to make him look slimmer but all it's doing is making it look like he's shrunk everything in the wash, sleeves too short, shoulders too narrow ! Poor Ayvur being sick because Mouldy is beg beg begging for freebies and shoveling that butternut crap down her mouth. The only thing the soft get cares about is going to orange theory !

ETA I'm watching now and...

ew ew ew are those mingers really having peas AND beans on the same meal, that's gross is it just me that thinks this tattlers ?

eta (again)

and how the duck does this clown have such a sizeable following, considering they've been doing this for years those vlogs were really amateurish, and when he was talking on the bridge in london, couldn't hear a word the wind was so loud ! what a pathetic channel and bore
I wouldn't personally have peas and beans tbh but I know people that do. I mainly cringed at the whole 'we're millenials who own a house and are hashtag adulting yet we're having a kiddies dinner LOL' vibes.

So I'm new to posting here but I've been following this thread and the Lia Hatz one for a while without an account for about a month now. First off hilarious and love the Mould and Liar nicknames. Too perfect! Second, I've always quickly gotten to the threads by googling 'tattle.life joel wood' and today when I did so to get here the second result is a new reddit thread dedicated to the man! It has no followers and onky a few posts in it. I guess it's finally time to become an official tattle because this tit was hilarious and I suspect joel may have even made it himself! Any thoughts? Says stupid thing like "he is passionate about being famous and looking handsome" omg guys who did this? The most cringeworthy piece of free advertising I've ever seen
Wouldn't be surprised if it was J&LFan who was posting a lot here until recently 🤦‍♀️

I wouldn't personally have peas and beans tbh but I know people that do. I mainly cringed at the whole 'we're millenials who own a house and are hashtag adulting yet we're having a kiddies dinner LOL' vibes.
turned my stomach a bit though, peas and beans do NOT belong on the same plate together :sick:. That reddit forum is deffo J&Lfan, they were weirdly obsessed with Joel and Yas' relationship and creating fanfiction scenarios about them. Creepy as duck.

Just watching his royal mouldiness' latest vlog sensation: 'The reason I'm single...'

We're in for a wild ride.

Oh my god, right, so much to unpack. It's riddled with contradictions; he's not busy at all, he's too busy, he has high standards, his standards aren't even that high etc etc. I don't think he really knows how he feels and he's just spouting regurgitated bs about being a Strong Independant Man.

He says he isn't actively looking on dating aps, especially in the last month or so but then goes on to say he matched with an american just the other day. hmmh.

Making a video about why you're single stinks of desperation and urgently trying to find out what the problem is so that he can try and resolve it. He says he isn't bothered about a relationship but yet has a literal list on his phone of what he's looking for in a partner to 'manifest' it. wow.

Anyway, the whole think can be summarised by the fact that he's a boring, self involved gym wanker and is basically just too lazy to put any effort into getting to know anyone or making a relationship work.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for the poor bloke that ends up with this cretin. I’m gonna watch the vlog later on. You can just tell though he thinks he’s better than everyone else because he goes the gym ! That’s his only personality trait and is just on the beg constantly to get fitness related brand deals

Just watched 'why I'm single' vlog. He's single because he makes himself unable to be liked by the the kind of person he wants. As for 'manifesting' the man he wants.. manifesting only works if ur being aithentic, and the energy of desparation is not positive and doesn't help good things happen (if you're into that kind of thing). @Greenlentils is right, so much to unpack there and so full of contradictions and hypocrisy. Joel should take lessons from his brother on humility and authenticity!
I feel sorry for the poor bloke that ends up with this cretin. I’m gonna watch the vlog later on. You can just tell though he thinks he’s better than everyone else because he goes the gym ! That’s his only personality trait and is just on the beg constantly to get fitness related brand deals
The man's clearly fragile ego is attached to his fitness. Seems like the one thing he is confident that he does better than others at this point. Congratulations joel, you go to the gym and bevame fit. Now could you work on being a good person lol?

oh my god he's so annoying, going on about a former partner he had moaning that him and Hatzakis go travelling and he said "it's work it's not a holiday" oh duck off will you, of course it's a holiday, doing his little woe is me routine because he HAD to film in the heart attack grill. This loser has no clue of reality ! does anyone else think he's a bit tipsy in the vlog ? "I have been horrible to people but behind their back at least" you come across as such a snob and the type who'd be giggling and making nasty snarky little comments over what brands someone is wearing etc. absolutely vile.

oh my god he's so annoying, going on about a former partner he had moaning that him and Hatzakis go travelling and he said "it's work it's not a holiday" oh duck off will you, of course it's a holiday, doing his little woe is me routine because he HAD to film in the heart attack grill. This loser has no clue of reality ! does anyone else think he's a bit tipsy in the vlog ? "I have been horrible to people but behind their back at least" you come across as such a snob and the type who'd be giggling and making nasty snarky little comments over what brands someone is wearing etc. absolutely vile.
Completely vile. It's astonishing how oblivious he is. He is someone I'm almost positive would be polite to my face and say horrible things behind my back. But then cry when it's done to him. More than once he's stated how he has to have a proper gossip off camera in that video, the walk with Liar and Christieanne. Just watched the new Mould and Liar video where they talk about what divas they are and laugh about it as if it's an adorable cute way of being and to be expected. His fantasy obsession wirh being a royal is embarrassing! He pretty much states that he wants to look pretty be a puppet and not have to think or plan or work for himself. So childish and telling. I thought J&Lfan was creepy and disturbing but they had some very hood points on this twit's absolutely vile personality. Mouldy clearly needs therapy and not just to get clickbait views!

I absolutely knew "The Reason I'm Single..." was going to be riddled with absolute contradictions, but His Mouldship surpassed himself yet again!

Mould and Liar have been accused heavily in the past of 'shilling' which is one reason why their audience hasn't grown beyond the clueless middle American who purports to be an Anglophile.

The other reason is they lucked into it and have absolutely NO idea what to do. Hatzakis has no ambition to become a YouTube star and has now settled down in to somewhat domestic bliss. Joel is vain so he needs to keep doing this, otherwise his VO work would dry up!

• Haha
I absolutely knew "The Reason I'm Single..." was going to be riddled with absolute contradictions, but His Mouldship surpassed himself yet again!

Mould and Liar have been accused heavily in the past of 'shilling' which is one reason why their audience hasn't grown beyond the clueless middle American who purports to be an Anglophile.

The other reason is they lucked into it and have absolutely NO idea what to do. Hatzakis has no ambition to become a YouTube star and has now settled down in to somewhat domestic bliss. Joel is vain so he needs to keep doing this, otherwise his VO work would dry up!
They've also been accused of being racist:

YouTube stars Joel and Lia apologise and delete video discussing dangerous areas in London after they were accused of racism | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You know I dont actually think they are racist but obviously see why slagging off areas mostly populated by minorities comes off that way. Its probably more accurate to say that they are just vain, attention-seeking classist snobs with very little perspective on the actual struggles people less fortunate than them face. Especially joel! All of his issues seems self inflicted and self perpetuated. Every time I hear him voiceing his insecurities and self doubt I immediately wish i could say to him "maybe if you weren't such a crappy person, you wouldn't feel like such a crappy person!" No depth of character that one. No perspective. No empathy and so very fake. If im hinest, I admit that part of me does see potential and I partially hatewatch in hopes of growth and sympathy. I don't think hes all bad but the bad does seem to mostly overpower any mild pleasantries he does display. Sorry rant over lol
I noticed Yas quickly deteted the IG story mentioning joel. Seriously mate move on and also its clear that joel probably asked him to take it down and then he did! Like come on Yas! You're [slightly] better tgan this!

I forgot about this. Yeah, this is another reason their British audience has never materialised beyond a few. His Mouldship is always saying "Oh I get stopped by people who watch my videos a lot!"

Whatever you say, Your Mouldship!

He cried about someone in the US giving him a bitchy attitude in a store once because they said "Yeah, I've watched your videos. I know who you are." HAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.