Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but you know what I mean 😂😂 around 2015 - 16 when no one was really doing the america and Britain thing it’s when they built their following and since then they’ve just used that following

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched the 'earning money on the internet & free stuff' vlog and @Venom - I don't really have anything to add to your summary. What a bore it was to watch.

The wood panelling thing honestly baffles me. Why is he rushing to make such an ugly addition to his little hovel before ripping out and sorting out the dated built-in wardrobes. Makes no sense. The phrase 'you can't polish a turd' comes to mind.

Maybe it's just me but I don't get the appeal of slapping some wood onto a plastered wall. I remember when I used to watch Elle Darby, she moved into a brand new new-build with perfect walls and put loads of tacky wooden panelling on straight away. It seems like the kind of thing that a few years ago, these same people would have moved into a place and ripped out straight away because of how ugly it was but now it's trendy haha

I suppose it's another project for Joel to milk for content, though, and it's okay because he's got Daddy to help him.

Yeah that's what annoys me, bragging he has has Daddy to inpsect everything because he work's in property, honestly you hit the nail on the head ' can't polish a turd' they have been well and truly ripped off with the south east london cave and I think he and Lucy know it deep down aswell, wonder that snoozefest he'll upload today

Yeah that's what annoys me, bragging he has has Daddy to inpsect everything because he work's in property, honestly you hit the nail on the head ' can't polish a turd' they have been well and truly ripped off with the south east london cave and I think he and Lucy know it deep down aswell, wonder that snoozefest he'll upload today
I sometimes wonder if Lucy actually has hit the jackpot thought - like, we know she fancies him but she also knows more than anyone how annoying he is. So she gets to watch him play big strong handy man around the house, mowing the lawn and stuff but at the same time, she can still date other people. Surely a win-win for her? I mean, not something I'd ever do but maybe it works for her :ROFLMAO:

We've got 'Big Voiceover Audition & Getting My Second Vaccine!' but I honestly can't be arsed with him tonight haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I sometimes wonder if Lucy actually has hit the jackpot thought - like, we know she fancies him but she also knows more than anyone how annoying he is. So she gets to watch him play big strong handy man around the house, mowing the lawn and stuff but at the same time, she can still date other people. Surely a win-win for her? I mean, not something I'd ever do but maybe it works for her :ROFLMAO:

We've got 'Big Voiceover Audition & Getting My Second Vaccine!' but I honestly can't be arsed with him tonight haha
I have a feeling Lucy's friends are gobsmacked at her actually buying a house with The Grand Old Duke of Mouldsworth. They're probably saying "You'll never get a bloke with him around! Bin him off!" but of course, she feels sorry for Mouldy and his plight!

Him cutting the grass though! LOL!

• Haha
I didn't realize that the only way to get into the office space is to go through Lucy's bedroom. This stinks of Joel having the final say on what to do with that room.

Reactions: 3
I didn't realize that the only way to get into the office space is to go through Lucy's bedroom. This stinks of Joel having the final say on what to do with that room.
He very definitely railroads her, but not in the way she wants! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
The whole layout of the house is awful imo, if I was living with someone else I would never buy somewhere where one room was only accessible through a bedroom

The whole layout of the house is awful imo, if I was living with someone else I would never buy somewhere where one room was only accessible through a bedroom
Yes and you just know he’s pulled the strings to palm her off with that room , I’m part way though the new vlog and he’s done a podcast so far and made 4 new friends who he’s going to brunch with 🙄 oh tattlers, I don’t even know why we watch this tit show but I just can’t seem to stop 😂

• Haha
Yes and you just know he’s pulled the strings to palm her off with that room , I’m part way though the new vlog and he’s done a podcast so far and made 4 new friends who he’s going to brunch with 🙄 oh tattlers, I don’t even know why we watch this tit show but I just can’t seem to stop 😂
yeah definitely, even without being effectively a corridor her room is awful and so cramped

He very definitely railroads her, but not in the way she wants! 🤣 🤣
Oh my god, the laugh that I just did reading that! hahahahah :ROFLMAO: :oops: :sick:
yeah definitely, even without being effectively a corridor her room is awful and so cramped
Exactly! Sometimes when he's vlogging you can see her awful 'one too many pints of strongbow dark fruits and a chicken tikka' vom coloured paint behind him and you can tell he's sat vlogging on her bed. Imagine you're out working at your real job and your housemate-turn-platonic lover is sat vlogging on your bed

• Haha
Oh my god, the laugh that I just did reading that! hahahahah :ROFLMAO: :oops: :sick:

Exactly! Sometimes when he's vlogging you can see her awful 'one too many pints of strongbow dark fruits and a chicken tikka' vom coloured paint behind him and you can tell he's sat vlogging on her bed. Imagine you're out working at your real job and your housemate-turn-platonic lover is sat vlogging on your bed
have they ever said if they put in the same amount of money, or has he put in more?

have they ever said if they put in the same amount of money, or has he put in more?
I don't think he's ever said and I'd imagine that it will never be discussed publicly.
He did mention something in a recent vlog about remortgaging at some point down the line which I thought seemed really odd and not something normal young, first time buyers would be planning to do in the future, just after their purchase? Makes me think someone borrowed a lot of £££ to push the purchase through.

• Wow
Watched the vlog 'meet my four new friends' and omg he's such a witch (for lack of a better term) Moaning because he needs new jeans but has brought a jumper, Mouldy Tat most probably begged for freebies but couldn't get them. Then met up with one of his new 'friends' and walked around London. Then went home and gatecrashed Lucy and her friends little meet up. Once again inadvertently revealed they are disregarding the covid measures !! then flogging his cameo. Someone needs to take one for the team and get him to give a shout out to his tattle thread 😂 😂

Watched the vlog 'meet my four new friends' and omg he's such a witch (for lack of a better term) Moaning because he needs new jeans but has brought a jumper, Mouldy Tat most probably begged for freebies but couldn't get them. Then met up with one of his new 'friends' and walked around London. Then went home and gatecrashed Lucy and her friends little meet up. Once again inadvertently revealed they are disregarding the covid measures !! then flogging his cameo. Someone needs to take one for the team and get him to give a shout out to his tattle thread 😂 😂
Hahaha I was thinking that. How much would we all have to chip in to get a shoutout? I don't think he'd do it sadly. Even though he's desperate for the cash.

The thumbnail for that video was hilarious too! He was recently talking about things being homophobic but I find his recent clickbaiting of his homosexuality to be a bit distasteful tbh

He was banging on about how it's disrespectful to have gayness as the butt of the joke, but it's okay for him to be parading it around for views? Please look at that thumbnail and tell me that isn't what he's doing haha my partner saw the thumbnail and said he looked like he was about to be eaten alive by the 4 other fellas :ROFLMAO: (don't mean to sound too much like an infamous tattler who used to frequent this thread... ;))

Also, I noticed his brief mentioning of Lucy being in the garden with her friends. So he's sat inside watching Shrek, talking to his elderly american lady viewers and eating a pizza. Get a life, Mould. At least get out some of your white powder and share it around 😂

I watched the "She Isn't Getting The Vaccine" Joel and Lia video and who exactly are they trying to attract with that? The Reclaim Party nutjobs? They try to court controversy for views in the dumbest way possible! I had to laugh at Lucy being in the background making her lunch!

I watched the "She Isn't Getting The Vaccine" Joel and Lia video and who exactly are they trying to attract with that? The Reclaim Party nutjobs? They try to court controversy for views in the dumbest way possible! I had to laugh at Lucy being in the background making her lunch!
which video is this I can't find it?

Oh Hatzakis you cretin ! I’ll listen to the top professionals who reccomend getting the vaccine not some dozy mare talking tit and hello ? I thought it was against the rules for friends to meet up indoors ?!?!

It's this one:

she is such a moron, so instead of listening to scientists she listens to her nail technician. I wish youtube would crack down on things like this, they should refuse to monetise anything that makes stupid claims like this

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.