Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad like but something needed to be said it was getting really inappropriate and creepy. I just want this now to get back to having a good natter about Joel’s pathetic content, tattlers if we get to 10 joel wood threads I think I’ll do a wiki 😂
Agreed. I felt terrible too but it was clearly getting out of hand and just plain odd.

Reactions: 2
When you put Joel, Hatzakis and their Youtuber friend together, they're more abrasive than usual. So glad it was only a snippet! And who's Drew and why does Joel make it seem like we're supposed to know him?

I know this is very late, but their friend is Christianne, aka 'Backpacking Bananas' who also has a thread on Tattle!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
@JoelFizz loving your nickname for Joel and Lia on that thread "Mould and Liar" 😂 😂 I wonder what covid rules Mouldy Wood is breaking today :rolleyes:

• Haha
I know this is very late, but their friend is Christianne, aka 'Backpacking Bananas' who also has a thread on Tattle!
Whattt she has her own thread?!? Didn’t realise she had enough followers etc. She seems blander than Joel and Lia and that’s saying something!!!

Reactions: 1
Whattt she has her own thread?!? Didn’t realise she had enough followers etc. She seems blander than Joel and Lia and that’s saying something!!!
Thanks for this! That thread is hilarious. She "moved" to Mexico (probably to save her channel) only to come back a few months later. Didn't realize she's as insufferable as Joel and Lia.

she does but it is going nowhere :LOL: I haven't seen any posts on it for ages

@JoelFizz loving your nickname for Joel and Lia on that thread "Mould and Liar" 😂 😂 I wonder what covid rules Mouldy Wood is breaking today :rolleyes:
Joel, Lia and Christianne. They are pretty careful to remain not too big. I really don't think they could handle having a huge following like they think they want.

Yes they want the "fame" but can't handle the criticisms ! New Balance have gifted Mouldy and new pair of trainers btw ! 😡🤬 I feel like writing corporate and asking why they are working with a covid rule breaker !

What do we think of the latest video, funny how he's suddenly 100% gay when it can get him views

Yawn. Needs to put out more reno videos so we can make fun of his crappy style

Seems right up J&LFan's street though! ;) 🤣
Urgh I know 😂 there’s another home reno one up now, he’s doing some challenge a video every day for may I think ? Must be the coach who put him up to it 🙄 just reeks of desperation now

Started watching the 'Homophobic Things Straight People Say (Accidentally)...' video and gave up a few minutes in because it's just another Joel and Lia style video of him literally just reading a buzzfeed article. But without the second-hand-embarassing-cringingly hilarious interactions between him and Lia.

I'll watch it and the other video later and report back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
@Greenlentils it's literally just rehashed buzzfeed crap, only a few were legitimate points a lot of it was just being offended for the sake of it :rolleyes: I'm watching the home reno now, and so far he's left Lucy painting whilst he pouts in the camera, hey at least we get to see what carpet the South East London cave is gonna get

ETA

Tattlers... I don't even know what to make of that video, the carpet doesn't look good at all, it looks a lot like shag pile carpeting and just doesn't flow. Banging on and on about his lawnmower and 'feeling like an adult' because he's mowed the grass, grow the duck up you cretin. Then saying he's gonna feel too busy once everything reopens, well all you do is talk bollocks into a camera so I'll play you the world's smallest violin. Then goes on about taking his "nudes" but then explains it's a shirtless photo, but we can expect another clickbait title (J&Lfan will be happy though no doubt 😬) Then beg, beg, begging about this bloody dog food, butternut mix or something I think it was called, makes out like it's a coincidence that they gifted him a load dog food bags and it just happens to Ava's favourite. Mouldy has even got his dog a code 'AVA 50' 🙄 well. I've disliked the video anyway so I've done my part !

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Greenlentils it's literally just rehashed buzzfeed crap, only a few were legitimate points a lot of it was just being offended for the sake of it :rolleyes: I'm watching the home reno now, and so far he's left Lucy painting whilst he pouts in the camera, hey at least we get to see what carpet the South East London cave is gonna get

ETA

Tattlers... I don't even know what to make of that video, the carpet doesn't look good at all, it looks a lot like shag pile carpeting and just doesn't flow. Banging on and on about his lawnmower and 'feeling like an adult' because he's mowed the grass, grow the duck up you cretin. Then saying he's gonna feel too busy once everything reopens, well all you do is talk bollocks into a camera so I'll play you the world's smallest violin. Then goes on about taking his "nudes" but then explains it's a shirtless photo, but we can expect another clickbait title (J&Lfan will be happy though no doubt 😬) Then beg, beg, begging about this bloody dog food, butternut mix or something I think it was called, makes out like it's a coincidence that they gifted him a load dog food bags and it just happens to Ava's favourite. Mouldy has even got his dog a code 'AVA 50' 🙄 well. I've disliked the video anyway so I've done my part !
The "Oh I'm getting anxious because I'm gonna get busy!" bit made me snort. Busy walking around the streets of Wandsworth talking bollocks about how "Big things are going to be happening for Joel and Lia!" and, shock! horror! They don't happen because "Something terrible happened which we're not going to go into and we had to cancel the trip to America, where we were just going to do sod all anyway and barely vlog it! We're really sad! We'll do a livestream for you to give us money soon!"

He's also back at Orange Theory. So I expect more timelapses of him humping the floor in future videos (He's got J&LFan covered there! HA!) The dog food, I wouldn't be surprised if His Royal Mouldness was eating it all because his favourite YouTubers told him to and that's why Avur looks pissed off. She's got a cupboard under the stairs and barely any room to move downstairs because he's put a plastic sheet up because he's been "doing some scraping and the dust is falling down" Yeah you've been scraping, Joel! Scraping the bottom of the barrel for some content!

• Haha
I'm loving that Ava is digging up all their garden 😂 yes the return of orange theory ! I wonder if he'll invite himself round to viro's and her husbands again ? or will he hide is covid rule breaking. Oh deffo him and Hatzakis are gonna have an excuse for america going tits up "something happened guyzzz!" well it's no loss anyway because all that pair do is vlog the air b and b and make out they love prosecco but only take teeny tiny sip. He'll most probably be on the beg to adidas for a sponsor deal for him starting orange theory again urgh

• Haha
Right, just finished the clickbait 2016 Buzzfeed Video, I mean, Joel Wood's latest vlog and I really don't have much to say. He's conflating people saying 'man up' with people calling things 'gay' - I get where he's coming from but it's slightly different but all with the same root of mocking 'femininity' I suppose. His opinions on it are so weakly developed though and he's definitely just read other posts online and made it his opinion. He has no original thoughts. I feel like constantly just comparing gay vs straight is a very immature mindset - I thought we left that kinda thing back on early tumblr haha

It seemed like after every point he'd say 'again, nobody has said it to me' - THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS VIDEO MOULDY?! We all know what the point is though 💰🤑💸

I feel like he's just learned the word 'ally' because he keeps throwing it around. Apparently our good friend Lia is a brilliant ally of the LGBTQ+ community. Which brings me onto the point that again, in a very narrowminded way, all of Joel's examples are 'gay' or 'straight' or at a push 'bisexual' and he just says 'girls' and 'boys' (which makes me cringe anyway, you're a grown man, Joel). We get it Joel, you just support LG and a little bit of B rights - who cares about the TQ+?

Onto the 'generic home renovations vlog', man, he's not even trying at this point, is he.

Actually, it was so boring I don't have much to say. I agree with everything you've said @JoelFizz and @Venom - the carpet is vile and I don't know what Joel is talking about when he says it matches the pink and green walls. It looks TERRIBLE against them both. Also, can someone tell him and Lucy that you can't just what wall emulsion over every surface in their house? Especially radiators?

BUT the bit at the end about mothers day in the US coming up maybe being a rumour? What Joel?? Have you been at some of Avas butternut box crack cocaine? The white powder on your nose earlier in the vlog might answer that for me... Anyway, why doesn't he just look up the date if he's not sure?! I also find it hilarious that he is trying to flog his cameo to american mothers. Least he knows his target audience.

This post is so long and oh my god he's got another video. about making money and getting free stuff online. My brain can't handle that shitshow yet.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m loving that he’s got the nickname now ‘Mouldy’ thanks @JoelFizz 😂 , @Greenlentils i completely forgot about the Mother’s Day cameo beg, how cheeky is he ? Who’s gonna piss money up the wall to get a video message of this plonker who as of late always goes on about powder around his nose 🙄 I think there’s another vlog up now aswell😬 this content coach is another expense but then again he has money to burn from all the donations and his bank of mum and dad

So I endured the new vlog.
- starts off banging on about his vlog challenge and then does his joking but not really tone and says 'I'll get sick of you' no mate people are getting sick of you and I am expecting a lot of new members on this thread.
- shows the new balance package he was sent which was on his instagram story and says he isn't being paid for it but goes on about how he loves it, hmm yes sure, you're just on the beg for a little sponsor deal we see you !
-goes on he only pitches to brands if he really likes them, no you'll pitch to any brand that will have you, the highest bidder gets the job, he must think the viewers are idiots
- goes on that trust means so much to him and he's protective of his viewers, but is constantly touting cameo and raking in donations from livestreams...
-next they go to loaf to look at sofa's but decide not to buy one from there because they were £2500 and he would only pay that much for is 'forever home' or more likely, he couldn't get a deal with them to advertise on his crappy channel.
- also says he wanted the fold up bed ottoman as a coffee table (doesn't make sense)
- also laughing about how he made his dad drive to London with his wood paneling which he couldn't get on his own because his cars 'too small' couldn't Lucy have helped ?

Well, that's pretty much my take on it tattlers.
I think he needs to accept that the Joel and Lia glory days are long gone and both channels are in decline :unsure:

• Haha
So I endured the new vlog.
- starts off banging on about his vlog challenge and then does his joking but not really tone and says 'I'll get sick of you' no mate people are getting sick of you and I am expecting a lot of new members on this thread.
- shows the new balance package he was sent which was on his instagram story and says he isn't being paid for it but goes on about how he loves it, hmm yes sure, you're just on the beg for a little sponsor deal we see you !
-goes on he only pitches to brands if he really likes them, no you'll pitch to any brand that will have you, the highest bidder gets the job, he must think the viewers are idiots
- goes on that trust means so much to him and he's protective of his viewers, but is constantly touting cameo and raking in donations from livestreams...
-next they go to loaf to look at sofa's but decide not to buy one from there because they were £2500 and he would only pay that much for is 'forever home' or more likely, he couldn't get a deal with them to advertise on his crappy channel.
- also says he wanted the fold up bed ottoman as a coffee table (doesn't make sense)
- also laughing about how he made his dad drive to London with his wood paneling which he couldn't get on his own because his cars 'too small' couldn't Lucy have helped ?

Well, that's pretty much my take on it tattlers.
I think he needs to accept that the Joel and Lia glory days are long gone and both channels are in decline :unsure:
I'll watch it tomorrow. I think I've had too much Joel for one day. (tbh even a moment is a moment too much)

Also, lol at the idea that they ever really had glory days :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.