Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he locking up the dog anyway? Does she tit and piss all over the place? If so, that's on Joel.
I think its because she'll tear up the place and Joel can't have a dog being a dog. Also, would probably come in and wake him up in the morning and he can't have that. He needs his sleep because he's busy being a Mouldivator! Makes you wonder why he bothered forking out the dosh to get the poor thing, doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know why he’s locking the dog away is she even house trained? poor Ava deserves so much better, he brought her from a breeder aswell I’m sure, the snob must think a rescue dog is beneath him. I noticed a few of the “legends” we’re saying the same as us aswell ‘leave the gate open’ so hopefully the sheeple start to see the light

there’s a new slog up as well 😖 hate watch at 2x speed

Reactions: 1
New slog up,
-"spending time with Mum" yeah all of 1 minute in the café,
-Youtube have sent him a Denim jacket for Pride 2021 and he practically creams his pants that he's got a freebie and repeatedly incantates how he soooo loves freebies and to be included, well Mouldy, let's see if it ever sees the light of day again ! it was far too small (length) like all your other pieces of tat clothing.
- Complains his life is so hard because has to wait for paint to dry. Yes he said that !
-Garden looks like a bombsite, apparently the lemon tree is doing "so well" but all I saw was a tiny lemon the size of an ollie.
- Palmer Ayyvur off on his friend Andrea (first time I've heared that name ?) and he's brought stones that go in her water, I think Mouldy has a spending addiction !
- talks more nonesense that I can't even remember

and ends the video begging for subscribers, but surprisingly no cameo sales pitch which is a bit of a change of direction for Mr Mouldivator

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL he wore that ill-fitting jacket all day! Mouldy's vlog was so boring as usual. He never does anything interesting - does he have any hobbies? and Orangetheory doesn't count, Joel! I don't want to see clips of you all sweaty after the gym.

Last edited:
LOL he wore that ill-fitting jacket all day! Mouldy's vlog was so boring as usual. He never does anything interesting - does he have any hobbies? and Orangetheory doesn't count, Joel! I don't want to see clips of you all sweaty after the gym.
He collects second hand books 😂😂🤣

He collects second hand books 😂😂🤣
That was probably something a YouTube video told him to do to seem more interesting. Both him and Lia are so bleeping vanilla they need to watch videos on how to be interesting. Lia even admitted it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear. I'm not sure what to think about finding this thread. I subscribed to Mould & Liar a long time ago but left them behind shortly after they launched their own channels. It just became evident that she's a moron and he's an insufferable twit. I've missed out on all the drama. You may have convinced me to start watching him if I'm craving for a cringe.

Anyway, my dips into linguistics brought the twit back to my YouTube feed in the form of this cringe fest. Enjoy!

• Haha
Yay a new member to the thread 😂 we're a nice bunch here, Bloody hell Mouldy, how many times can you pretend you don't know American sayings you daft twit 😷 recycling content now

• Haha
Yay a new member to the thread 😂 we're a nice bunch here, Bloody hell Mouldy, how many times can you pretend you don't know American sayings you daft twit 😷 recycling content now
Joel goes to America: "I'd never heard of New York City before! I'd heard of York but not NEW York!" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t put it past him to be honest ! Got to seem genuine somehow
Yea Joel isn't very smart.. Exhibit A:

"there's mold growing on one side of my wall, no big deal, my landlord doesn't need to know."

• Haha
Yea Joel isn't very smart.. Exhibit A:

"there's mold growing on one side of my wall, no big deal, my landlord doesn't need to know."
🤣 🤣

Exhibit B : Booking Boston in the middle of a pandemic when Travel certainty is tenuous at best
Exhibit C: Buying the South East London Dive without a survey

So the word on the street is the Joel and Lia channel has finished !
Eta it was a click bait title ( fee stupid should of known not to fall for Mr Mouldivators lies)

So the word on the street is the Joel and Lia channel has finished !
Eta it was a click bait title ( fee stupid should of known not to fall for Mr Mouldivators lies)
They keep doing that, but we all know it's basically finished and they're struggling to keep it going. "Everyone says we're finished but we're still here!"

Yeah, Lia hiding in the West Midlands dealing with her boyfriend who's been diagnosed with Crohn's and Mouldivator locking his dog under the stairs in a grotty SW London terraced house, sorry COTTAGE....

"We're STILL here!" 🙄 😂 😂

• Haha
Just watched the video where he goes and has a coffee with his mum.

God he is infuriating. Nothing even specific, just the whole video was annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.