Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like I said the old owners are laughing all the way to the bank 😂 I'm watching the latest video about the house and a Mcdonalds drive thru :rolleyes:

So they're going to have the dining area exposed brick and paint the cupboards underneath a "bluey grey" I think it will look awful.
He's already gushing over his new neighbor as well :rolleyes: And now more faults have been reveleaed. Lucy's room has a stain from "old" damp, his wardrobe has mold in 😂 and there's a hole on the outside of the house that needs fixing. Sorry but they have bought a pit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The colors they picked out for paint were horrible! So dark. It will be so interesting to see how well this whole move-in and reno actually ends up going for them.

I suppose it's pretty rotten that I sort of hope that things go terribly wrong just for the sake of it being interesting and seeing such a seemingly entitled and shallow person get knocked down a peg. Joel's gorgeous, annoyingly interesting, and I hate that I like him while liking to hate on him.. 😅💁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the colours are horrid aren't they ?! they'll make the room dank and it'll need repainting. Don't feel rotten ! he and Hatzakis are two entitled prats and you can just tell he's stuck up off the camera. Yes he is good looking by anyones standards but looks fade

Love that he started the video by saying he was glad he didn't have to have mould in his room anymore, that it would be someone else's problem now and then went on to claim that the only place with mould in the new cave house is in his bedroom. in the wardrobe nonetheless. But it's okay because it's only a little bit in the top, then he pans the camera down and it seems to be at the bottom too...

• Haha
love the way cave is lined out 😂 😂 😂
I actually wouldn't be surprised if there was even more mould than that
There's absolutely no need for all those clothes aswell ! and did you see him with the bottle of water at the drive thru "I'm a changed man" no Joel no one cares, but carry on harping on about giving up Pepsi Max :rolleyes:

• Haha
did you see him with the bottle of water at the drive thru "I'm a changed man" no Joel no one cares, but carry on harping on about giving up Pepsi Max :rolleyes:
I can't believe how much attention his "quitting diet soda" stuff got him.. even an article in Men's Health! Next we're going to see a headline from Men's Health or Out saying "Youtuber Has Anal Orgasm Every Time Someone Clicks 'Subscribe' on His Channel!" 🙄

• Haha
He’ll practically do anything for publicity ! Who the hell wants to read about him giving up Pepsi ?! I wonder if any of his fans will be waiting in the airport again when they go to Boston ? You could tell him and hatzakis were really bitchy and giggling with the Texas one, urgh 🙄

He’ll practically do anything for publicity ! Who the hell wants to read about him giving up Pepsi ?! I wonder if any of his fans will be waiting in the airport again when they go to Boston ? You could tell him and hatzakis were really bitchy and giggling with the Texas one, urgh 🙄
For some reason, I can easily imagine he and Hatzakis quietly mocking some blindly adoring American fan while they take what they can from them. I don't understand the people that want to buy them meals, etc.

You hit the nail on the head you can just tell that they are out to get as much as they can ! I think it was mentioned earlier on in the thread that one of their old acting coaches landed a role and him and hatzakis went on the beg thinking they could ingratiate themselves 😂 he is so ott did you see that video where hatzakis cut his hair and he sounded like he was going into labour !

You hit the nail on the head you can just tell that they are out to get as much as they can ! I think it was mentioned earlier on in the thread that one of their old acting coaches landed a role and him and hatzakis went on the beg thinking they could ingratiate themselves 😂 he is so ott did you see that video where hatzakis cut his hair and he sounded like he was going into labour !
I don't blame them for getting views in whatever way they can. More power to them! I'm just still going to have fun bitching about the stupid things that make me roll my eyes. I am really excited to see them go to Boston, where authenticity and bluntness tends to be much more highly valued. They will almost certainly complain about how rude people are I can't wait! 😅

• Haha
Yes ! it'll be good won't it 😂 what are the odds he'll be moaning about not being able to get to the gym or hyperventilating because had a few extra calories 😂 can't work out why someone would work out on a holiday but that's just me

For some reason, I can easily imagine he and Hatzakis quietly mocking some blindly adoring American fan while they take what they can from them. I don't understand the people that want to buy them meals, etc.
They come across very badly in regards to mocking, playing dumb, etc.. I've seen others say they felt that they were being mocked by them before and promptly stopped watching them. There was a drama on their FB page a while back they addressed in a video where some fans were saying they were rich and to stop giving them money because Joel's parents were loaded and Lia's boyfriend works for Rolls Royce.

LOL That was Hatzakis begging Vanessa Kirby right? That was absolutely cringe!

• Wow
There was a drama on their FB page a while back they addressed in a video where some fans were saying they were rich and to stop giving them money because Joel's parents were loaded and Lia's boyfriend works for Rolls Royce.
Ohh dish ! I haven’t heard of this. Sorry but his parents are absolutely rolling in it, he mentioned his Dad’s a structural engineer plus they have the holiday home in Florida, silver spoon springs to mind ! Most probably why he can afford the half a million pound cave and all his cosmetic procedures (Botox , hair transplant etc.)

we can look forward to him turning into Joel Llewelyn Bowen with the ghastly refurb and the melodramatics if he gets so much as a speck of paint on one of his T-shirt’s

Yeah that’s the one Hatzakis on the beg to Vanessa Kirby ! They must have thought all their Christmases had come at once !

Last edited:
I obviously enjoy a lot of their content, or at least most of the stuff they've done in the past. It's just sad to see such a majority of their fans enable toxic behavior.

I am glad that we got to see Hatzakis go full-cringe about Vanessa Kirby, though! I love how the video head to fast forward through the incredibly long voice message she sent her on Instagram! 😂

Joel & Lia is a good source of income for her now, but she'll definitely have to make other arrangements soon! One has to balk at their definition of being well-off, for sure!

Ohh dish ! I haven’t heard of this. Sorry but his parents are absolutely rolling in it, he mentioned his Dad’s a structural engineer plus they have the holiday home in Florida, silver spoon springs to mind ! Most probably why he can afford the half a million pound cave and all his cosmetic procedures (Botox , hair transplant etc.)

we can look forward to him turning into Joel Llewelyn Bowen with the ghastly refurb and the melodramatics if he gets so much as a speck of paint on one of his T-shirt’s

Yeah that’s the one Hatzakis on the beg to Vanessa Kirby ! They must have thought all their Christmases had come at once !
Obviously nothing ever came of the beg to Vanessa Kirby otherwise we'd never hear the end of it.

And, I'm sorry, but his hair looks terrible after the transplant. What the hell was the point of it?!

Obviously nothing ever came of the beg to Vanessa Kirby otherwise we'd never hear the end of it.

And, I'm sorry, but his hair looks terrible after the transplant. What the hell was the point of it?!
I don't think his hair looks naturally bad after the transplant, but I think that since the time of the transplant, he's really tried to "butch up" and appear more masculine. So, he does less with his hair these days so that he can appear more masculine. Honestly, that gorgeous bottom boy should just realize that being a little more authentic and adorable is exactly what's going to attract the kind of men he wants, if you know what I mean. 😏 Nothing wrong with that at all, but why try so hard to look like the kind of men you want inside you, instead of being naturally the kind of guy a man like that would want to go inside.. 🤔

Also, I suspect Leaya's boyfriend Ach makes Joel especially thirsty.. so get it girl! LOL

I'm a little disappointed that she didn't hear back from Vanessa Kirby, although I didn't expect her to. I was most looking forward to her cringy fangirling and excitement 😅
I so badly want Lia the bestie to randomly make it and see how it affects Joel!

No point at all his hair looked fine the way it was, wouldn’t be surprised if the prospect of YouTube content was the main driver behind it 🙄 yeah could you imagine it if Vanessa Kirby had responded ? Wouldn’t hear the end of it like you said . I think Hatzakis is moving house aswell isn’t she ? I’m sure it was mentioned on one her latest vlogs?

No point at all his hair looked fine the way it was, wouldn’t be surprised if the prospect of YouTube content was the main driver behind it 🙄 yeah could you imagine it if Vanessa Kirby had responded ? Wouldn’t hear the end of it like you said . I think Hatzakis is moving house aswell isn’t she ? I’m sure it was mentioned on one her latest vlogs?
Joel's hair transplant hinted at massive insecurities. I actually found it kind of sad, and I don't think it made any sort of drastic improvement. I know he milked it for views, but I'm not so sure it was something he came up with just to get views.

I can't wait to see how the moving and renovation drama unfolds, and please get me some man-drama from this guy! I would love some more Yas-type drama and I'm kind of pissed that I didn't get to see Yas's video rants about the breakup, etc. before he deleted them.

Also, pretty sure he and Yasin are banging on the DL considering interesting Instagram comments that are only a few weeks old and we'll after the breakup!

• Wow
Yes that’s what I meant ^ it wasn’t why he got the hair transplant but it must have crossed his mind when he was considering it. What are these comments you say on IG if I were Yas I’d just ghost him

Joel's hair transplant hinted at massive insecurities. I actually found it kind of sad, and I don't think it made any sort of drastic improvement. I know he milked it for views, but I'm not so sure it was something he came up with just to get views.

I can't wait to see how the moving and renovation drama unfolds, and please get me some man-drama from this guy! I would love some more Yas-type drama and I'm kind of pissed that I didn't get to see Yas's video rants about the breakup, etc. before he deleted them.

Also, pretty sure he and Yasin are banging on the DL considering interesting Instagram comments that are only a few weeks old and we'll after the breakup!

To be honest, the Yas rants were mainly woe-is-me about getting trolled and were careful not to go into detail about the break up. Yas admitted in them he'd stayed on Tinder and apparently cheated on Joel while they were together. He also contradicted himself in the same video by saying Joel blocked him and still had him on block, then later on said Joel said he'd talk to him at some point in the future.

Basically, the working theory is Yas was trying to use Joel to up his profile and someone clued Joel in on it so Joel binned him off and Yas is desperate to keep that attention going but it hasn't worked. The end.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.