Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either:
a) He’s been reading here (though I read through the thread and I’m pretty sure that nobody had admitted to paying to become a member?)

or

b) Someone on his member-only live stream commented some constructive criticism (or anything that isn’t outright adoration) and he wasn’t happy about it.

I'm going to plump for B. I imagine his members only content is the same drivel he spouts on his public videos.

Reactions: 2
I'm going to plump for B. I imagine his members only content is the same drivel he spouts on his public videos.
"Thanks for paying my mortgage sweeties" what a disgusting piece of tit Joel Wood is. Unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Either:
a) He’s been reading here (though I read through the thread and I’m pretty sure that nobody had admitted to paying to become a member?)

or

b) Someone on his member-only live stream commented some constructive criticism (or anything that isn’t outright adoration) and he wasn’t happy about it.

Omg how tragic 😂, just shows how obsessed with money he is when he creams his pants over £3.99. I’m pretty sure mummy and daddy Tory helped pay for the mortgage as well you vein troll. Eurgh , he gets on my nerves something wicked,

• Haha
😂😂 I wonder what his old agent must think, he withdrew from the audition process for emmerdale because it was for a gay character, and he is now in a podcast called ‘four poofs & a podcast’ how did anyone who know him actually think he was straight ?!

• Haha
Makes you wonder why he even bothered to get a mortgage with monthly payments as low as £3.99 :rolleyes:😂

I think it was probably someone who just gave some constructive criticism he wasn't happy with. Which takes the piss really. His members are technically part of his employer and so they should be able to give feedback. Once he starts charging a monthly fee, it becomes a consumer transaction.

• Heart
They’re paying £3.99 a month to find out where the next bit of mould is 🤮

• Haha
how did anyone who know him actually think he was straight ?!
My absolute favourite part of early Joel and Lia was the comments from the dumb American oldies suggesting that they were secretly a couple.

At one point, Lia had a whole boyfriend but she was still sharing a bed with Joel when they’d go away to film or whatever. In spite of this, the idiot audience still thought that he was straight. As if Lia’s man would let her share a hotel bed with a straight bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re paying £3.99 a month to find out where the next bit of mould is 🤮
Spoiler alert: it's in the doggy prison under his stairs

My absolute favourite part of early Joel and Lia was the comments from the dumb American oldies suggesting that they were secretly a couple.

At one point, Lia had a whole boyfriend but she was still sharing a bed with Joel when they’d go away to film or whatever. In spite of this, the idiot audience still thought that he was straight. As if Lia’s man would let her share a hotel bed with a straight bloke!
TBH I still find it odd that they film themselves in hotel rooms, infront of the bed, drown their sorrows in prosecco and then share a bed. Money must be tight if they don't just get two rooms. Especially because it would go on expenses.

Just around the corner… at the end of the Great Wall of China
Are they with mangement? I wonder what they are being advised to do, Lia I guess can just be supported by rent and her boyfriend :rolleyes: but what on earth does joel think he can do in the long term?

Spoiler alert: it's in the doggy prison under his stairs

TBH I still find it odd that they film themselves in hotel rooms, infront of the bed, drown their sorrows in prosecco and then share a bed. Money must be tight if they don't just get two rooms. Especially because it would go on expenses.
I don’t understand why they don’t get a twin room? Or pack a blow up mattress? It is very odd behaviour.

Are they with mangement? I wonder what they are being advised to do, Lia I guess can just be supported by rent and her boyfriend :rolleyes: but what on earth does joel think he can do in the long term?
Reading between the lines from recent videos, I think that there is a Joel and Lia manager but that management doesn’t manage their individual “influencer“ careers. If that makes sense?

Maybe that's why he was apparently looking for a sugar daddy 😂

I don’t understand why they don’t get a twin room? Or pack a blow up mattress? It is very odd behaviour.

Reading between the lines from recent videos, I think that there is a Joel and Lia manager but that management doesn’t manage their individual “influencer“ careers. If that makes sense?
Odd for Lia, yes. But for Joel, we know he loves playing husband and wife with straight women. Just look at the pickle he's got into with Lucy 🤣

• Haha
Maybe that's why he was apparently looking for a sugar daddy 😂

Odd for Lia, yes. But for Joel, we know he loves playing husband and wife with straight women. Just look at the pickle he's got into with Lucy 🤣
I would feel sorry for Lucy but she’s a grown woman and she knows what she’s got herself in for, that house is the biggest white elephant I have ever seen !

So I just got a chance to skim through the latest live stream (We got a job in America!) and it seems Mole and Liar have been invited to a conference about cryptocurrency in Miami, Florida by a fan? Also, they joked about fans "being obsessed with [them] being sugarbabies". Moles played ignorant and Liar talked about seriously considering it and actually having brief talks with a man about an arrangement that never ended up happening.
Makes you wonder why he even bothered to get a mortgage with monthly payments as low as £3.99 :rolleyes:😂

I think it was probably someone who just gave some constructive criticism he wasn't happy with. Which takes the piss really. His members are technically part of his employer and so they should be able to give feedback. Once he starts charging a monthly fee, it becomes a consumer transaction.
Also, If a member was really being that mean to him, couldn't he just block them and not let them pay for membership or see his members-only content? Or is it really worth the less than £4 a month fee to him? Either way, it speaks worse of his character than anyone else's. Oh well, at the end of the day I guess his members don't care that even he just said that they are "the weirdest people" and called them "trolls/haters". Mouldy, all you did by indirectly responding to them is confirm that you're a sell-out that's easily emotionally affected by all the people you've sold out to. But hey, anything to pay the mortgage, eh?

• Wow
So I just got a chance to skim through the latest live stream (We got a job in America!) and it seems Mole and Liar have been invited to a conference about cryptocurrency in Miami, Florida by a fan? Also, they joked about fans "being obsessed with [them] being sugarbabies". Moles played ignorant and Liar talked about seriously considering it and actually having brief talks with a man about an arrangement that never ended up happening.

Also, If a member was really being that mean to him, couldn't he just block them and not let them pay for membership or see his members-only content? Or is it really worth the less than £4 a month fee to him? Either way, it speaks worse of his character than anyone else's. Oh well, at the end of the day I guess his members don't care that even he just said that they are "the weirdest people" and called them "trolls/haters". Mouldy, all you did by indirectly responding to them is confirm that you're a sell-out that's easily emotionally affected by all the people you've sold out to. But hey, anything to pay the mortgage, eh?
Omg Hatzakis the woman who claims she ‘was never a slag’ 🤣 I hope the ‘legends’ have a scroll through this thread, it’d open their eyes !!

mouldy, the fan who you’ve blasted on Twitter was paying you your wages, don’t act all high and mighty, it’s only £3.99 a month, and tbh, I wouldn’t even pay that to live in the south east London cave.

honestly, if we ever get to thread 10 on this loser, I’m keeping my promise and doing a wiki, the video of poor Ava under the stairs and his vaccine lies will be featured front and centre !! Mouldy minger.

Omg Hatzakis the woman who claims she ‘was never a hag’ 🤣 I hope the ‘legends’ have a scroll through this thread, it’d open their eyes !!

mouldy, the fan who you’ve blasted on Twitter was paying you your wages, don’t act all high and mighty, it’s only £3.99 a month, and tbh, I wouldn’t even pay that to live in the south east London cave.

honestly, if we ever get to thread 10 on this loser, I’m keeping my promise and doing a wiki, the video of poor Ava under the stairs and his vaccine lies will be featured front and centre !! Mouldy minger.
Is there specific requirements for a wiki? If not, I think he needs one just so we can immortalise it all there, in plain view!

Clearly the comments about people being obsessed with them being sugar babies is directed towards Tattle.

Log off Tattle and go to therapy, Joel. That'll help. Also, let your dog out of prison!

• Haha
Is there specific requirements for a wiki? If not, I think he needs one just so we can immortalise it all there, in plain view!

Clearly the comments about people being obsessed with them being sugar babies is directed towards Tattle.

Log off Tattle and go to therapy, Joel. That'll help. Also, let your dog out of prison!
I’ve looked but can’t seem to find the link to create a new one ? I think mods need to approve it ?

omg yeah, I hadn’t pieced that together, he thinks he’s being sassy but just proves he reads here, get a life minger, go chase £3.99 and be vile to your poor fans

I’ve looked but can’t seem to find the link to create a new one ? I think mods need to approve it ?

omg yeah, I hadn’t pieced that together, he thinks he’s being sassy but just proves he reads here, get a life minger, go chase £3.99 and be vile to your poor fans
Imagine charging people £3.99 not even for exciting exclusive content - just to see things like what shade of grey you painted your bedroom walls, before all the other plebs. Imagine thinking you were that important. My morals couldn't let me. (Yes, I know Mister Mildew will probably read this smugly and question my morals because I'm posting on tattle but the only difference between the 'legends' comments and the comments on tattle are that you agree with the ones you deem positive, Joel)

I bet Mould and Liar are the type to talk tit about OnlyFans creators but it's not much different to what they do. And at least most OF creators get some enjoyment out of it 😂

• Haha
At the end of the day, what’s said on tattle stays on tattle, he can call us trolls or whatever, but he can only read what’s on here if he goes looking for it, all he’s done is prove he Googles his own name umpteen times a day 🤣 vein much

At the end of the day, what’s said on tattle stays on tattle, he can call us trolls or whatever, but he can only read what’s on here if he goes looking for it, all he’s done is prove he Googles his own name umpteen times a day 🤣 vein much
What you think that this thread might come up in google searches for Joel Wood?

Joel Wood Actor
Joel Wood Voice Actor
Joel Wood Voice Over
Joel Wood Joel and Lia
Joel Wood Gay
Joel Wood Podcast
Joel Wood 4 Poofs and a Podcast
Joel Wood Showreel
Joel Wood Dog
Joel Wood London
Joel Wood Christian

What a shame that would be. Shame indeed much like the shame Joel brought to his homophobic parents 🤣

• Haha
I bet Mould and Liar are the type to talk tit about OnlyFans creators but it's not much different to what they do. And at least most OF creators get some enjoyment out of it 😂
It's especially ironic when you consider how a certain ex of his claims to have been pulling in five-figure earnings a month from OnlyFans shortly after their breakup before being exposed, yet is now back to being friends with him.

Not to sound too much like my evil döppleganger (someone who now I'm almost sure is pretending to be me on another, less anonymous forum, by the way- Yes, Attention bleep, I see you.. but please, consider getting your own identity perhaps? 😉), but seeing the set of pictures of this ex that were "leaked", I've been curious why one of them was in the hallway of Joel and Lucy's old flat? While it's the only picture from that whole debacle not fully exposing his genitalia, I still find it a little odd. I suppose it could have been a thirst trap pic sent to Joel while they were dating, but any theories? This is one instance where I actually wouldn't mind a certain notorious Tattler chiming in since it seems to have all the "deets"😉

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.