Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! Just remembered. In the latest vlog, he mentions that his terraced house has an addition that doesn’t comply with building regulations (and that he and Lucy’s dads both surveyed because they both work in property.. of course) but they still bought it. And that ~apparently~ their place is £100k cheaper than comparable properties in the area. Joel you idiot, even if that was true, wouldn’t that be a massive red flag that maybe you were biting off more than you can chew? You can’t just slap some paint on it and call it a cottage and suddenly make it worth over half a mill. It basically needs the entire back extended and a full layout change, not to mention probably new windows throughout. Not cheap.
He also mentioned remortgaging in a few years. Someone make it make sense.
It's one thing to take on a project and enjoy a cheaper mortgage than monthly rent.. but what kills me is the expectation of significant profit to be made off it..

Besides we both know that he'll get swept off his feet eventually by some handsome husband and the whole arrangement will change, and that's if Lucy doesn't find someone in the meantime, either.

I just imagined her meeting some even more handsome and naturally hypermasculine Joel-lookalike and riding off into the sunset, totally throwing Joel for a loop. That possibility is far more satisfying.

It's one thing to take on a project and enjoy a cheaper mortgage than monthly rent.. but what kills me is the expectation of significant profit to be made off it..

Besides we both know that he'll get swept off his feet eventually by some handsome husband and the whole arrangement will change, and that's if Lucy doesn't find someone in the meantime, either.

I just imagined her meeting some even more handsome and naturally hypermasculine Joel-lookalike and riding off into the sunset, totally throwing Joel for a loop. That possibility is far more satisfying.
your ongoing objectification and romanticising of him is really creepy. A few posts ago it was the comments about his arse and now the ‘handsome husband’ comments are really weird and a bit creepy. It’s like you’re using this thread to fabricate a fan fiction and drag us all into it. I have no desire to be part of feeding your fetishisation of him.

my post was totally unrelated but you brought it back to his sexuality and relationships. Please stop. Unless he actually posts anything about it to speculate on, I’m really not interested.

Reactions: 1
It’s like you’re using this thread to fabricate a fan fiction and drag us all into it. I have no desire to be part of feeding your fetishisation of him.
^^ This, I really don't want to be offensive J&Lfan, but Tattle isn't really that sort of forum it's a gossip site.

I'm watching the new vlog now for Drew's Birthday. Tattler's tell me if I'm reading too much into this, but the clickbaity title
"His Birthday Surprise :love:" makes it sound like him and Drew are a couple ?! too clickbaity and I wonder what Drew's wife will have to say when she sees the title 😬 let's see if it gets changed later on 😂

ETA

Right, I've just watched that vlog now and boy, what a trainwreck. The much hyped country walk was just footage of him, Hatzakis and Christie eating food. Then the making of the oreo cake and the little sly jibe at Lucy "your Mum should adopt me because she's a baker"(or something along those lines) he thinks he's sassy but he just comes off as passive aggressive. Banging on about his money plant, might aswell leave it in the kitchen because it's basically just a greenhouse anyway. Then it's the night after the party, and he's moaning because Lucy saved Pizza. I imagine he must be a nightmare, one of those health freaks were everything has to be organic and washed with holy water. Then the talk of the house. So, he wants to move the toilet under the stairs ?!?! ffs will you just have a chamberpot there then, jesus, he says 'potentially upstairs' so is that the office going then or will you take space out of Lucy's room. I really can't wrap my head around it 🤯 the old owners must be singing zippity doo dah and laughing all the way to the bank

Last edited:
I apologise. In all honesty, there are reasons I have been anonymously trolling him like this and no, it's not okay. I'll stop posting. He's hurtful and toxic in ways people probably don't understand, but I shouldn't stoop to that myself. I'm sorry the relationship gossip has been creepy or if you're simply put off because it's gay. And yes, the comments are overly objectifying because it's one of the ways I have chosen to poke fun at him for his toxic internalized homophobia, but also at myself for being into such a ridiculous person.

It's probably the American in me (been here and Canada more than there at this point), but a "gossip site" is exactly where I would think to go for juicy scandal, but to be honest, I don't usually participate in either, so IDK.

I'll stop. It isn't about fanfiction, either. It was a method of poking at him in a way that I knew would upset him. Yes, he reads these kinds of threads and has mentioned tattle life to someone we both know, so I knew where to go (I thought). No, he probably doesn't actually post and if so, it would be so inconspicuous you'd never know, so I've been sus of most people posting since it seems to be such bland benign topics that I'm like "This is gossip..?" which would be very his style to control the spin of conversation about him by posting things he doesn't actually care if people pick on him about anyway.

No, we no longer speak and he is hopefully out of my life for good. He'll know who I am when he sees this. I'll likely regret posting this, but people should know that he wasn't and isn't always such a bastard.. I'm done now. It's not fun anymore. Sorry everyone.. and yeah, sorry Joel.

It doesn't feel good to be seen as an objectifying creep just for the sake of provoking him. This isn't like me and I apologise everyone.
So now you’re claiming that you do know him and that you have friends in common?

If that truly is the case, I suggest that you stop posting here in this manner so that it doesn’t have any real life implications for you. Although I suspect that you want it to, if I’m honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I apologise. In all honesty, there are reasons I have been anonymously trolling him like this and no, it's not okay. I'll stop posting. He's hurtful and toxic in ways people probably don't understand, but I shouldn't stoop to that myself. I'm sorry the relationship gossip has been creepy or if you're simply put off because it's gay. And yes, the comments are overly objectifying because it's one of the ways I have chosen to poke fun at him for his toxic internalized homophobia, but also at myself for being into such a ridiculous person.

It's probably the American in me (been here and Canada more than there at this point), but a "gossip site" is exactly where I would think to go for juicy scandal, but to be honest, I don't usually participate in either, so IDK.

I'll stop. It isn't about fanfiction, either. It was a method of poking at him in a way that I knew would upset him. Yes, he reads these kinds of threads and has mentioned tattle life to someone we both know, so I knew where to go (I thought). No, he probably doesn't actually post and if so, it would be so inconspicuous you'd never know, so I've been sus of most people posting since it seems to be such bland benign topics that I'm like "This is gossip..?" which would be very his style to control the spin of conversation about him by posting things he doesn't actually care if people pick on him about anyway.

No, we no longer speak and he is hopefully out of my life for good. He'll know who I am when he sees this. I'll likely regret posting this, but people should know that he wasn't and isn't always such a bastard.. I'm done now. It's not fun anymore. Sorry everyone.. and yeah, sorry Joel.

It doesn't feel good to be seen as an objectifying creep just for the sake of provoking him. This isn't like me and I apologise everyone.
Wow this is getting juicy! I would highly suggest that you remove anything that identifies yourself.

Reactions: 4
same he deserves a a massive tattle thread because he’s such a terrible person and a boring YouTuber I want to have a good few laughs reading everyone’s comments 😂

• Haha
same he deserves a a massive tattle thread because he’s such a terrible person and a boring YouTuber I want to have a good few laughs reading everyone’s comments 😂
He really does! He’s so much more infuriating than some people on here who have bigger threads!
think it’s partly due to him being a man, sadly. But also likely due to the fact that his main ‘fan base’ is 40+ year old American mums who wouldn’t say a bad word about him.
Actually tbh I used to think that, judging by his comments but honestly, the speed at which my comment about him breaking lockdown was replied to and then deleted makes me think he is just obsessively monitoring the comments and deleting anything remotely negative.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m glad people are calling him out on it ! and well done for telling him ,that’s why he’s showed none of the party then, covering his tracks ! I really do hope we get lots of members on this thread and the Hatzakis one aswell 🤣

Last edited:
I’m glad people are calling him out on it ! and well done for telling him ,that’s why he’s showed none of the party then, covering his tracks ! I really do hope we get lots of members on this thread and the Hatzakis one aswell 🤣
Yeah it was very clear why he wasn’t showing it! That and the fact that there likely wasn’t room for him to get inside the cramped cottage with 3 other people in the room... 😭😂

• Haha
When you put Joel, Hatzakis and their Youtuber friend together, they're more abrasive than usual. So glad it was only a snippet! And who's Drew and why does Joel make it seem like we're supposed to know him?

The green colour in the office has to go! I know Joel mentioned that he wanted to try something "bold" but it's ugly asf. The new gifted standing desk with the dark wood stain doesn't help either

Drew is one of Joels friends from church his church. he's only been in a few vlogs, there was a whole saga were Joels car got hit when they were on their way to Drew's wedding, or I think it was Joel that hit the neighbour's car ? there's a clickbaity title for the video anyway

and..
I know what you mean about the green room
in the style of mean girls,

that is fugliest office I've ever seen

So now you’re claiming that you do know him and that you have friends in common?

If that truly is the case, I suggest that you stop posting here in this manner so that it doesn’t have any real life implications for you. Although I suspect that you want it to, if I’m honest.
I think we can all agree that the prime suspect of who is behind the "J&L Fan" account is Yas, right? The posting, then deleting it, stinks of him! 🤣

• Haha
I think we can all agree that the prime suspect of who is behind the "J&L Fan" account is Yas, right? The posting, then deleting it, stinks of him! 🤣
I'm not too sure anymore. That account posted a photo that I think would eliminate Yas as a suspect. His comment about Yas being "too sexy to not be offended" (LOL!) has always puzzled me though. And also the alleged leaked nudes and people seeing Yas leave Joel's place in the middle of the night are way too specific and sus.

I'm not too sure anymore. That account posted a photo that I think would eliminate Yas as a suspect. His comment about Yas being "too sexy to not be offended" (LOL!) has always puzzled me though. And also the alleged leaked nudes and people seeing Yas leave Joel's place in the middle of the night are way too specific and sus.
Oh they posted a photo? Damn, I need to keep up with this site more than I do! LOL

If it isn't Yas, then it's probably someone Joel's mentioned a few times in his videos. I was leaning towards Yas just going off the constant mentions of him. Maybe it's Joel himself and he's got more problems than we thought! 🤣

@J&LFan We understand you don't want to reveal yourself, but surely you can see your conduct on here has put the spotlight on you.

I'm really not sure what to believe. The story kept changing but it was always clear that they weren't just the average tattler and that there was some connection. They posted a photo of a young Joel with another kid the same age but with the face scribbled out, presumably they were saying it was them? The photo file was called like 'Year 5 Cam' or something like that but who knows if it was actually a personal photograph or just a photo dug out from Joel's social media?

Either way, it was getting uncomfortable and tbh I find this thread so funny but the odd comment here and there was just too much.

Edit: Also, just so you know @holden9 I have no suspicions that you're Joel, but if you are, please consider another choice of paint for the 'office' :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I'm really not sure what to believe. The story kept changing but it was always clear that they weren't just the average tattler and that there was some connection. They posted a photo of a young Joel with another kid the same age but with the face scribbled out, presumably they were saying it was them? The photo file was called like 'Year 5 Cam' or something like that but who knows if it was actually a personal photograph or just a photo dug out from Joel's social media?

Either way, it was getting uncomfortable and tbh I find this thread so funny but the odd comment here and there was just too much.

Agreed. Every time I read the fetishism of Joel which would come totally out of nowhere, I rolled my eyes and thought "It's either Yas or Joel trying to control the narrative." I don't think I saw this photo but now I'm leaning towards it being someone who's obviously creepily obsessed with him. Either way, this isn't the thread. They can start a "Rave About" thread for him if they love him so much!

I felt bad like but something needed to be said it was getting really inappropriate and creepy. I just want this now to get back to having a good natter about Joel’s pathetic content, tattlers if we get to 10 joel wood threads I think I’ll do a wiki 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.