Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes ! I am loving the fact that Joel and Hatzakis are barely getting 10k a video now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ“‰
did yous hear him in the latest vlog, "I'll keep future relationships off my channel" you've got more chance of actually landing an acting role than that happening mate, you're so desperate for content you literally post about paint drying πŸ™„ notice no more had been mentioned about Ayvurrs under the stairs chokey room, I hope he's reconsidered

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes ! I am loving the fact that Joel and Hatzakis are barely getting 10k a video now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ“‰
did yous hear him in the latest vlog, "I'll keep future relationships off my channel" you've got more chance of actually landing an acting role than that happening mate, you're so desperate for content you literally post about paint drying πŸ™„ notice no more had been mentioned about Ayvurrs under the stairs chokey room, I hope he's reconsidered
Tbh I think the kind of person who'd want to be with Joel will be desperate to get in-front of his audience (well, what's left of it...)

Tbh I think the kind of person who'd want to be with Joel will be desperate to get in-front of his audience (well, what's left of it...)
You mean Yasin "Be in the background of as much of the cruise footage as I can so it's impossible for Joel to edit me out and then his fans will ask about me" Dhabelia? πŸ˜‚

I cannot stand Lia! Why does it always seem like she's acting in her vlogs? And her accent is atrocious! And we have another sit-down video from Joel where he addresses his haters for the millionth time. God these two are dull
Also fiddles with the pitch of her audio where her voice sounds deeper in some vlogs. This is probably something she's seen someone else doing who's been successful in their vlogs. The main thing with Hatzakis is she cannot be bothered to put the effort in. She has a new jingle too, did you hear?

"Chats, Chats, Chats with Lia Hatz, Hatz, Hatz, what ya sayin?"

It probably took her a week to come up with that one! Jesus wept! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
You mean Yasin "Be in the background of as much of the cruise footage as I can so it's impossible for Joel to edit me out and then his fans will ask about me" Dhabelia? πŸ˜‚
LOL I thought he was one of the cruise's 'help' - perhaps one of the employees that gave Joel a tour of the ship. But little did we know... Joel was banging that short little mofo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You mean Yasin "Be in the background of as much of the cruise footage as I can so it's impossible for Joel to edit me out and then his fans will ask about me" Dhabelia?
Yep! Yasin "make sure my nudes are leaked and posted in forums
so that I'm talked about" Dabhelia.
LOL I thought he was one of the cruise's 'help' - perhaps one of the employees that gave Joel a tour of the ship. But little did we know... Joel was banging that short little mofo
"Little did we know"?! LOL After that video, I'm sure EVERYONE knew! πŸ˜…
That guy did everything he could to make sure people knew. Now that Joel is friendly with him again, I wonder how it will play out and if we'll realize they're secretly seeing each other again. I highly suspect Joel being single right now is for show, especially since he's made it clear how out of his control things got last time everyone knew he was in a relationship. Joel's biggest fear is being left, feeling alone, and being unwanted or unlovable. He clearly goes to great lengths to make sure he's wanted and not alone, but has learned to not let his love live interfere with his fauxlebrity image, since he ends up unable to control the narrative surrounding it.

Poor guy is so internally homophobic that he can't give room for any public opinions on his relationships! If people mention that to him, he'll even directly quote your comment on a video and act as if you're being rotten for pointing it out- even in a compassionate way simply expressing concern! 🀬

Reactions: 1
Just watched the latest broadcasts from the South West London cave.

He's got some weird dystopian mirror to work out in. Sure Lucy appreciates that and a hot and sweaty Joel in her living room :sick: (of course she actually will, though...)

They've hired a cleaner. They've only lived there a few weeks! Nothing like admitting to the world that you're an absolute minging scrat, Joel.

Joel has been gifted a standing desk for Lucy's cupboard, I mean their shared home-office. It takes up half the room and clashes horribly with their ✨trendy✨ dark green walls.

• Haha
Well I've watched the new vlog so let's unpack
- starts off with a pt session courtesy of varhar (points out this wan't AD Gifted, but so obviously on the beg for a partnership) and he gets to have a pt session in his smart mirror ! his dream come true ! and he even says " it's important to look at yourself in the mirror" so we've heard it from the horses mouth, self absorbed !
- next he hires a house cleaner. This would be understandable if it was a big house but it's a little tinpot terrace (again nothing against terraces, the vast majority are lovely inside, just Joel's and Lucy's is an awkwardly layed out, dark, dank mess). Well Joel, if you love exercise so much, guess what's a good work out ? Housework ! clean your own house you lazy mare !
- So next we have a little monologue about how his vlogs are going from 'home design and diy' to 'normal' I thought that was the whole channel anyway ? he must think he's the new Laurence Llewellyn Bowen πŸ™„ Then goes on to mention he has a meeting with his business coach, so another expense and he says she helps him with 'content ideas' well I'd sack that coach if I was you mate. Even Ava started barking when he was talking about the coach, I imagine she said "*bark* *bark* your content's sh*t *bark* *bark*"
- more content about paint drying, this time he painted his Grandad's fence, didn't wear any spf as he boasts "I've caught the sun" well your skin won't be good Joel
- Then on to the office, he says he brought the house 'because of the office' Oh really ? I thought it was because of the downstairs toilet or greenhouse kitchen. Also shows off his electric desk he was "gifted" or as I highly suspect, begged and it reminds me of something that would be in a hospital.

and finally

he's going for a walk with Hatzakis and Christie next week, so all stay on the edge of your seats *sarcasm* Tattlers !

ETA

Just watched the latest broadcasts from the South West London cave.
I nominate this for the official tattle name for the Bennett Wood Residence πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Well I've watched the new vlog so let's unpack
- starts off with a pt session courtesy of varhar (points out this wan't AD Gifted, but so obviously on the beg for a partnership) and he gets to have a pt session in his smart mirror ! his dream come true ! and he even says " it's important to look at yourself in the mirror" so we've heard it from the horses mouth, self absorbed !
- next he hires a house cleaner. This would be understandable if it was a big house but it's a little tinpot terrace (again nothing against terraces, the vast majority are lovely inside, just Joel's and Lucy's is an awkwardly layed out, dark, dank mess). Well Joel, if you love exercise so much, guess what's a good work out ? Housework ! clean your own house you lazy mare !
- So next we have a little monologue about how his vlogs are going from 'home design and diy' to 'normal' I thought that was the whole channel anyway ? he must think he's the new Laurence Llewellyn Bowen πŸ™„ Then goes on to mention he has a meeting with his business coach, so another expense and he says she helps him with 'content ideas' well I'd sack that coach if I was you mate. Even Ava started barking when he was talking about the coach, I imagine she said "*bark* *bark* your content's sh*t *bark* *bark*"
- more content about paint drying, this time he painted his Grandad's fence, didn't wear any spf as he boasts "I've caught the sun" well your skin won't be good Joel
- Then on to the office, he says he brought the house 'because of the office' Oh really ? I thought it was because of the downstairs toilet or greenhouse kitchen. Also shows off his electric desk he was "gifted" or as I highly suspect, begged and it reminds me of something that would be in a hospital.

and finally

he's going for a walk with Hatzakis and Christie next week, so all stay on the edge of your seats *sarcasm* Tattlers !

ETA

I nominate this for the official tattle name for the Bennett Wood Residence πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
who the hell would buy somewhere based on the office?! most people buy based on location/nice sitting room or kitchen, the places you spend most time. Has he ever mentioned how much it was?

who the hell would buy somewhere based on the office?! most people buy based on location/nice sitting room or kitchen, the places you spend most time. Has he ever mentioned how much it was?
He's never mentioned how much it was, but I recall seeing listings for what I am pretty sure is that house for around Β£530,000 while I was visiting a friend in London that was doing her own shopping for houses at the time.

• Wow
yes it's around 7:45 in the video he says this, seems a bit flippant to buy the house for that like but there you go

He's never mentioned how much it was, but I recall seeing listings for what I am pretty sure is that house for around Β£530,000 while I was visiting a friend in London that was doing her own shopping for houses at the time.
nah I'm sorry but are you actually joking ?!?! I would rather leave London than live in that house ! :eek::eek: Jesus H christ I know it's London prices but up north that sort of price would get you 4-5 bedrooms at LEAS

Last edited:
  • Wow
yes it's around 7:45 in the video he says this, seems a bit flippant to buy the house for that like but there you go

nah I'm sorry but are you actually joking ?!?! I would rather live in a caravan than that house ! :eek::eek: Jesus H christ I know it's London prices but up north that sort of price would get you 4-5 bedrooms at LEAST
Definitely not joking. That price is actually pretty decent for London. Since it has to be in London so that Joel can feel good about his life/himself and have easy access to to auditions, etc., it's not actually that bad of a deal. Certainly beats the Β£1,850/month rent for their apartment.

Lucy's bedroom looks great in that mauve sort of color. I hope certainly hope her tastes are more dominant in that house! πŸ˜…

I take back my caravan comment and edited my reply πŸ˜… I think I was just so in shock at the price !
I’m afraid we’ll have to agree to disagree about Lucy’s bedroom, not really my cup of tea.

nah I'm sorry but are you actually joking ?!?! I would rather leave London than live in that house ! :eek::eek: Jesus H christ I know it's London prices but up north that sort of price would get you 4-5 bedrooms at LEAS
Yup - he gave away the address pretty much in an early moving video and I couldn't help but check the listing price. I'm also helping a friend house-hunt at the moment in a similar area so was interested to see. It was listed/marked as sold at just over Β£560k :eek:

To be honest in other areas of london he could get SO much more but he's clearly a snob/just plain stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I understand the area is important but if you can get more in an area that’s still good then surely you’d go there? You’re right he’s a snob.
He’s obviously never had to budget before, the amount of clothes he has, all the tat he buys, Β£50 odd flapjack boxes and now a coach, she must instruct him and Hatzakis on how to do their best sad pouty faces on their livestream thumbnail in order to score more donations !
I wonder what this walk with Hatzakis is going to be like 😬 will she let more slip about her β€œslag years” 😬

I understand the area is important but if you can get more in an area that’s still good then surely you’d go there? You’re right he’s a snob.
He’s obviously never had to budget before, the amount of clothes he has, all the tat he buys, Β£50 odd flapjack boxes and now a coach, she must instruct him and Hatzakis on how to do their best sad pouty faces on their livestream thumbnail in order to score more donations !
I wonder what this walk with Hatzakis is going to be like 😬 will she let more slip about her β€œslag years” 😬
hahahah tbh I bet her 'slag years' was just a few kisses in nightclubs and one drunken one night stand. She's got too much internalised misogyny for that stuff. She's definitely one of them 'I'm not like the other girls' kinda girls.

Yeah, and with him AND lucy having a car, they could live anywhere really. No need to live where they do. If they'd gone south east as oppose to south west, and maybe gone like 1 zone further out, they could have something much nicer for the money.

hahahah tbh I bet her 'slag years' was just a few kisses in nightclubs and one drunken one night stand. She's got too much internalised misogyny for that stuff. She's definitely one of them 'I'm not like the other girls' kinda girls.

Yeah, and with him AND lucy having a car, they could live anywhere really. No need to live where they do. If they'd gone south east as oppose to south west, and maybe gone like 1 zone further out, they could have something much nicer for the money.
I can't believe they both have cars living together in london! not like he has a long commute into work that would be difficult with public transport is it?! :LOL:

• Haha
I'm sorry but I always thought the mini was too small for him aswell πŸ˜‚

ETA

he's just posted a short about dating in London, droning on about being good looking and having his own house etc. I literally feel second hand embarrassment for him 😬 going on and on about wanting a husband πŸ™„ sorry but if he popped up on tinder i'd almost break my phone screen swiping left !

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hatzakis? "Slag Years"? If she was out shagging men as much as she implies, we'd hear far more about it from the men by now! And internalised misogyny?? What do you mean?

I'm sorry but I always thought the mini was too small for him aswell πŸ˜‚

ETA

he's just posted a short about dating in London, droning on about being good looking and having his own house etc. I literally feel second hand embarrassment for him 😬 going on and on about wanting a husband πŸ™„ sorry but if he popped up on tinder i'd almost break my phone screen swiping left !
Well, I didn't break my phone screen swiping left, but while I was in London he popped up on my Tinder.. He was literally the first person to pop up! πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
What are the chances of Joel being the first person to pop up on your Tinder unless you were near him? This is sus and creepy. Are you sure you're not Yas?

Also does his wardrobe consist of anything that is NOT athletic wear?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.