Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad y'all are on the same page 😂 definitely too much thirst for Joel and Yas 😂
I'm not familiar with London at at all I'm afraid, is it the dodgy end ? The way he was going on about it you'd think it was a quaint English country cottage !
Let's just put it this way: It's not a picturesque area with a quaint cottage like he would love his American followers to believe! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually can’t believe he’s popular enough for this to be his full time job ! Talk sh*t at the camera there was no mention of the lockdown lifting either ,that’s because he’s been break it it anyway !

I actually can’t believe he’s popular enough for this to be his full time job ! Talk sh*t at the camera there was no mention of the lockdown lifting either ,that’s because he’s been break it it anyway !
I am of the opinion his parents help him out a lot, plus he does seem to get a bit of VO work.

Reactions: 1
I've been extremely suspicious of 'J&L Fan' being Joel or Yas since they started posting. Mainly because of the thirst towards Joel and Yas! Nobody fancies them! 😂

He is awful for doing that! He goes to great pains to hide stuff, then you can clearly read street signs/see landmarks when he's out! He's even said "Oh it's not that far away from where we were living in Wandsworth"

Looks like you're in the dodgy end, Joel!
LOL, I've also been so suspicious of accounts posting here really just being Joel or Yas! 🤣 As I mentioned before, it would be an excellent way to gauge reception, be informed of gossip, and sway the narrative. Especially so when the "gossip" is so benign, speculative, and only mildly self-deprecating at most.

I'm definitely not either of them or connected to either of them, but they are both so transparent and fun to talk about! Again, I'm fascinated by Joel's ability to gather such a fandom and monetize it (inadvertently making me a fan, I suppose). His relationship with Yas is fascinating to me.

Yes, I think they're both good looking (especially Joel- gorgeous IMO), so I can't throw shade at their looks, but how concerned and insecure Joel is about his looks is sad and fascinating because I just can't understand it.

Anyway, did anyone see his latest slog? "someone broke into my car *not clickbait*"

It's so horribly clickbait that the title has to have "*not clickbait*" in it! For about one minute of the 12-minute long video, he mentions that someone was able to get into his car and rummage through it and they took pocket change, leaving it in disarray. Maybe the location of his terraced house- (sorry! posh cottage?) isn't as Kensington as he likes to make it seem to his Amerifans? 🤔🙄

I'm so glad y'all are on the same page 😂 definitely too much thirst for Joel and Yas 😂
I'm not familiar with London at at all I'm afraid, is it the dodgy end ? The way he was going on about it you'd think it was a quaint English country cottage !
It's South West London which has a reputation for being generally quite posh but there are pockets of definitely-not-posh-ness (as like most parts of London I suppose!) - I used to work nearby and worked with a few people who lived fairly near Joel's area and they always used to moan about how much of a shithole it was haha

Seems like an odd choice of area for them to go for - I know they lived in the area before so I can only think they've got lazy and not looked very far or Lucy's work is nearby. Either way, it's pretty poorly connected so poor Joel will be slumming it on public transport for ages if he wants to travel into central london for his (I'm sure) so so many fancy Youtube Celebrity events 😂😂😂

• Haha
LOL, I've also been so suspicious of accounts posting here really just being Joel or Yas! 🤣 As I mentioned before, it would be an excellent way to gauge reception, be informed of gossip, and sway the narrative. Especially so when the "gossip" is so benign, speculative, and only mildly self-deprecating at most.

I'm definitely not either of them or connected to either of them, but they are both so transparent and fun to talk about! Again, I'm fascinated by Joel's ability to gather such a fandom and monetize it (inadvertently making me a fan, I suppose). His relationship with Yas is fascinating to me.

Yes, I think they're both good looking (especially Joel- gorgeous IMO), so I can't throw shade at their looks, but how concerned and insecure Joel is about his looks is sad and fascinating because I just can't understand it.
I went and looked and Joel is indeed following Yas again on Instagram. I suspect Yas and he are just acquaintances now and no 'secret boyfriend' stuff is happening. I grant that it IS odd that Joel follows him again, especially when Yas is such a blatant attention seeker.

• Wow
@Greenlentils well, that sounds rough for Joel 😂 especially when everything gets back to normal, I can imagine he’d be the type who hates public transport aswell ! the YouTube space has shut down aswell 😂😂 they can’t lay in wait to try and muscle in on other more famous vloggers, I think the only thing they done of note was interview James Blunt 🤣

@JoelFizz omg, I actually wouldn’t put it past him to do that so he could save face and re upload all the vlogs with Yas in, must need the extra ad revenue to do up the doss house er I mean cottage

@Greenlentils well, that sounds rough for Joel 😂 especially when everything gets back to normal, I can imagine he’d be the type who hates public transport aswell ! the YouTube space has shut down aswell 😂😂 they can’t lay in wait to try and muscle in on other more famous vloggers, I think the only thing they done of note was interview James Blunt 🤣

@JoelFizz omg, I actually wouldn’t put it past him to do that so he could save face and re upload all the vlogs with Yas in, must need the extra ad revenue to do up the doss house er I mean cottage

Oh that James Blunt interview was a disaster, even more so when Hatzakis completely torpedoed it in a livestream she did with another channel where they asked her who was the worst celebrity experience she had and she initially said she wasn't going to say, the other channel started winding her up so she went "Okay! I will say who it was! James Blunt!" She then said Blunt and his team were just standing around and rolling their eyes at her and Joel and it wasn't a good atmosphere during the whole interview. LOL way to go Hatzakis! She obviously realised that was a bad idea to do that because she quickly buried the livestream and deleted any mention of it! Possibly because the Joel and Lia management were like "Who do you ACTUALLY think you are talking tit about the one celebrity we'd bagged for you to interview??" Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh that James Blunt interview was a disaster, even more so when Hatzakis completely torpedoed it in a livestream she did with another channel where they asked her who was the worst celebrity experience she had and she initially said she wasn't going to say, the other channel started winding her up so she went "Okay! I will say who it was! James Blunt!" She then said Blunt and his team were just standing around and rolling their eyes at her and Joel and it wasn't a good atmosphere during the whole interview. LOL way to go Hatzakis! She obviously realised that was a bad idea to do that because she quickly buried the livestream and deleted any mention of it! Possibly because the Joel and Lia management were like "Who do you ACTUALLY think you are talking tit about the one celebrity we'd bagged for you to interview??" Unbelievable!
Oh ! I wish I had seen that! So far, it's the most interesting I've ever imagined her being! 😅 Just cannot see how her solo channel is doing well at all! I even tried to watch some of her stuff and couldn't get through it.. 😑

Joel is at least amusingly cringe and irritating. I had fun watching his acting in that bear attack documentary. Hearing alternate between a terrible American accent and his British one was really funny. Have you ever seen the comments on the YouTube video of that Dove Men's advert he voiced? Tell me these are not Joel and people he's asked to comment?!

Attachments

• Wow
Oh Hatzakis effing things up eh ? The team were most probably rolling their eyes because they realised how low james blunt had sunk having to be interviewed by that pair. I watched her channel the other day and had to turn it off, paramedics coming to see to ach and she’s recording it for her crappy channel 😡 very rude and inappropriate if you ask me !
And @J&LFan those comments are definitively suss, “trust his opinion” it changes depending on who’s ad gifting him !

Oh Hatzakis effing things up eh ? The team were most probably rolling their eyes because they realised how low james blunt had sunk having to be interviewed by that pair. I watched her channel the other day and had to turn it off, paramedics coming to see to ach and she’s recording it for her crappy channel 😡 very rude and inappropriate if you ask me !
That was a really low thing to do if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if Ach had told her she was effed up after seeing that she'd done that. But she has ZERO energy or content. She clearly wants to be famous on her own terms and turn it off when she's bored of it. It's like I say to the kids, you're either in the house or your out!! No faffing about!!

And @J&LFan those comments are definitively suss, “trust his opinion” it changes depending on who’s ad gifting him !
This sounds hilarious. Plus, I'm not a James Blunt fan but I've seen interviews and he seems like a surprisingly interesting man with a lot to say. He is quite sarcastic thought and... blunt (harr harr) and I don't imagine he would put up with stupid Joel and Lia esque 'humour' and fannying about.

omg the comments there are hilarious too. You just know Joel will have them saved as screenshots.

• Haha
That was a really low thing to do if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if Ach had told her she was effed up after seeing that she'd done that. But she has ZERO energy or content. She clearly wants to be famous on her own terms and turn it off when she's bored of it. It's like I say to the kids, you're either in the house or your out!! No faffing about!!
She just has nothing to offer really, there are so many "lifestyle" channels already and there is nothing special about hers. Maybe when they start renovating houses (if that ever starts) it will be more interesting

it's fitting that the voice he puts on for these VO's isn't his authentic voice, nothing about him is real ! at least he doesn't have 'actor' in his bio unlike Hatzakis 😂 but has VO as if he's doing Voice overs on hollywood blockbusters, don't think so mate, you have to beg to get wrigleys to give you a radio advert,
I just had a look at the membership levels, for £0.99 you have the privilege of having an emoji next to your name and for £3.99 you get access to the members only livestream, where I'm sure you'll be able to donate if you so wish. 🙄

it's fitting that the voice he puts on for these VO's isn't his authentic voice, nothing about him is real ! at least he doesn't have 'actor' in his bio unlike Hatzakis 😂 but has VO as if he's doing Voice overs on hollywood blockbusters, don't think so mate, you have to beg to get wrigleys to give you a radio advert,
I just had a look at the membership levels, for £0.99 you have the privilege of having an emoji next to your name and for £3.99 you get access to the members only livestream, where I'm sure you'll be able to donate if you so wish. 🙄
He has definitely removed actor recently, I remember looking only a few days ago and he had actor on his instagram then, I wrote about it here

• Haha
Just clicked onto his most recent live stream upload, planned to skim through and just see if there was anything worth watching. My first click in, someone had commented 'So sorry about the death of prince philip' as if Joel, as a british person, is somehow related to him.

And Joel was like 'I know, it's so sad, everyone I know was so surprised'

You're kidding, right Joel? The old geezer has been on deaths door for years now!

I find it hilarious that he is blissfully ignorant of the fact that most of his viewers are just crazed anglophiles who're only interested in him because he's british... He really seems to think people like him but actually people just like his britishness haha

• Haha
Just clicked onto his most recent live stream upload, planned to skim through and just see if there was anything worth watching. My first click in, someone had commented 'So sorry about the death of prince philip' as if Joel, as a british person, is somehow related to him.

And Joel was like 'I know, it's so sad, everyone I know was so surprised'

You're kidding, right Joel? The old geezer has been on deaths door for years now!

I find it hilarious that he is blissfully ignorant of the fact that most of his viewers are just crazed anglophiles who're only interested in him because he's british... He really seems to think people like him but actually people just like his britishness haha
This is so true! I suppose if one can make money by pandering to anglophilic Amerifans, more power to them? Most of the fans seem to be bored lonely middle-aged women and men that have a crush on him. I would love to know his real thoughts and feelings about his fans! Then again, it gives him the attention he so desperately craves, I suppose. 😅

I think he's pretty but I don't understand the whole crush or actual thirst. I know my regarding him as physically attractive has been called "thirst", but I am referring to people that are literally horny for him or would actually want to date him.

The whole Prince Philip response was hilarious @Greenlentils! So performative and pandering, but most Amerifans wouldn't see that, and you're right! They just love that he's British and he plays on it. To me, he actually comes across as one of the most American-like Brits I've ever seen (me me me!).

That livestream was so obviously a cash grab that it was disgusting, to be honest. Why can't people see through it all? I know they're mostly American anglophiles, but still!

I'm dreading the horrid "reclaiming my health after lockdown" type stuff we will no doubt see in the near future. So much fat-shaming, cloying attention seeking from this man! 🤬

Housewarming present for Joel?

This is SO effing perfect!! Thank you! 🤣

'everyone I know was so surprised' well he was 99 I don't see how they can be that surprised Joel ?! I bet he and Lucy have a good laugh before he goes on the livestream, I can imagine the scene...
Joel : "Luceyyy I'm doing mah livestream now, how much do you reckon I'll get in donations this time"
Lucy : *Painting her walls the same colour as plaster* Don't know Joel if it's a lot we'll get some prosecco !
Joel : *laughing* okay and 3...2...1 Hi GuYs !!! 🤪

Also yes to the 'Yas' Planter might find a dog house for ava

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'everyone I know was so surprised' well he was 99 I don't see how they can be that surprised Joel ?! I bet he and Lucy have a good laugh before he goes on the livestream, I can imagine the scene...
Joel : "Luceyyy I'm doing mah livestream now, how much do you reckon I'll get in donations this time"
Lucy : *Painting her walls the same colour as plaster* Don't know Joel if it's a lot we'll get some prosecco !
Joel : *laughing* okay and 3...2...1 Hi GuYs !!! 🤪

Also yes to the 'Yas' Planter might find a dog house for ava
This is so similar to exactly what I imagine! 🤣 Love it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.