Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'everyone I know was so surprised' well he was 99 I don't see how they can be that surprised Joel ?! I bet he and Lucy have a good laugh before he goes on the livestream, I can imagine the scene...
Joel : "Luceyyy I'm doing mah livestream now, how much do you reckon I'll get in donations this time"
Lucy : *Painting her walls the same colour as plaster* Don't know Joel if it's a lot we'll get some prosecco !
Joel : *laughing* okay and 3...2...1 Hi GuYs !!! 🤪

Also yes to the 'Yas' Planter might find a dog house for ava
LOL! Ultra-realistic imagination!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did any of you tune in to his nodcast on the stereo app last night ? Didn't want to give them the listeners 😂
Also uploaded a story of his new carpet and I don't know what to think 🙄

Just watched the latest video. A few thoughts:

He travels into central London just to sit in Green Park reading Men’s Health magazine? What in the pathetic attempt at Main Character vibes is this? He then walks back. Why not just walk around your own area? There’s loads of parks near him.

His swollen eye makes me very uncomfortable.

The topless shot in the garden eating a banana. Ew.

He’s only just got a bed in his room or ‘crack den’ as he calls it... and it looks cluttered already. What an awkward little house. I definitely don’t think they thought about what it would be like to actually live there, I think they rushed into it too fast.

Reactions: 3
Well that vlog was just tragic.
firstly, when he's outside in the mini and he keeps blurring the window, yet a few seconds later it's all clear again ? Also note how he made Lucy take the mattress in her car and not his, urgh. omg you're so right what the duck was that where he was eating the banana, no relevance to anything 😂 and then goes into the centre of london to sit in a park shirtless reading mens health, must think that sort of thing is "goals"

The "line" in Lucy's bedroom, supposed to make it look taller. Just makes it look like the painting hasn't been done ! And then again with the 'crack den' comments, sorry but it's just wayyy over the top and unecessary.

His eye must be swollen from seeing too much Bullshit editing his vlogs 🙄

Well that vlog was just tragic.
firstly, when he's outside in the mini and he keeps blurring the window, yet a few seconds later it's all clear again ? Also note how he made Lucy take the mattress in her car and not his, urgh. omg you're so right what the duck was that where he was eating the banana, no relevance to anything 😂 and then goes into the centre of london to sit in a park shirtless reading mens health, must think that sort of thing is "goals"

The "line" in Lucy's bedroom, supposed to make it look taller. Just makes it look like the painting hasn't been done ! And then again with the 'crack den' comments, sorry but it's just wayyy over the top and unecessary.

His eye must be swollen from seeing too much Bullshit editing his vlogs 🙄

He didn't wear goggles while painting and probably rubbed his eyes, now he's got it infected and it'll be "Hurr I had to have my eye out!"

Is it me or has his hair transplant accelerated his balding?? His hair looks absolutely terrible and wispy now. He'll probably end up wearing a toupee knowing him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did he really drive into central London to hang out at a park? What a poser!

Joel's official statement for the folks that broke into his car:

"I was like telling Liaurr the other day, like it's ridiculous, these criminals, earn your own money, it's annoying....ANYWAYS"

Shutup Joel.

• Haha
Did he really drive into central London to hang out at a park? What a poser!

Joel's official statement for the folks that broke into his car:

"I was like telling Liaurr the other day, like it's ridiculous, these criminals, earn your own money, it's annoying....ANYWAYS"

Shutup Joel.
"Earn your own money"

Like you, Joel? How much did your parents chip in for your half of the cottage?! 😂

"Earn your own money"

Like you, Joel? How much did your parents chip in for your half of the cottage?! 😂
Oh god yeah, missed that bit, he doesn't really earn money though does he ? has followers to "donate" to the channel and goes on the beg for brands to sponsor him and Hatzakis. He really is so spoilt.

• Haha
Oh god yeah, missed that bit, he doesn't really earn money though does he ? has followers to "donate" to the channel and goes on the beg for brands to sponsor him and Hatzakis. He really is so spoilt.
I really don't get how Lia is making money at all, she barely posts online... at least he has the voiceover thing... but it is insane. His house really is just awful

Hatzakis is a world famous actress don't ya know, at least thats what her insta bio would have us believe, 🙄 she should see if she can get on 'young, dumb and living off mum' since she's had to move back in with her parents. Joels house or 'cottage' as he insists, really is bad isn't it ? I'd be so annoyed having to go downstairs to the bathroom all the time !

• Haha
I really don't get how Lia is making money at all, she barely posts online... at least he has the voiceover thing... but it is insane. His house really is just awful
She gives off SUCH 'I've got rich parents who support my ridiculous lifestyle' vibes.

Hatzakis is a world famous actress don't ya know, at least thats what her insta bio would have us believe, 🙄 she should see if she can get on 'young, dumb and living off mum' since she's had to move back in with her parents. Joels house or 'cottage' as he insists, really is bad isn't it ? I'd be so annoyed having to go downstairs to the bathroom all the time !
Imagine Joel stomping up and down the stairs several times a night after a heavy night of making drinking prosecco his personality, startling poor Ava in her under-the-stairs doggy prison.

• Haha
  • Sad
Imagine Joel stomping up and down the stairs several times a night after a heavy night of making drinking prosecco his personality, startling poor Ava in her under-the-stairs doggy prison.
it's funny (the prosecco part 😂 ) but I put the sad reaction because I just feel sorry for poor Ava being shoved under those stairs, I hope his fans pull him up on it

it's funny (the prosecco part 😂 ) but I put the sad reaction because I just feel sorry for poor Ava being shoved under those stairs, I hope his fans pull him up on it
He's too stubborn to ever admit it's cruel. Even if a fan called him out on it and he bothered to address it, we'd get some :poop: story about how one of his parents friends is a vet and they said it's fine :ROFLMAO:

I hope Ava breaks free and scratches his ugly badly painted dark cabinets as revenge.

• Haha
Yes !! I'd love for that to happen 😂 he'd do that weird thing where his voice goes through multiple pitches in the same sentence
"Noooo AYYVUR what have you doooooooone"

• Haha
Just watched his 'One Year After Coming Out...' video and whilst I'm not keen on the guy, I was hopeful at the start that he looked like he might be getting to a point where he had overcome some of his very clear internalised homophobia. But then he kind of missed the point and inadvertently validated some similar points.

Like saying he's been attracted to women but not wanting to admit that really or label himself as 'bi' as it feeds into toxic christian ideas, apparently.

Joel! Just do some work on yourself and realise that people can do what they want and love who they love regardless of gender. If your christian peers can't handle that, then I think you need to ditch them/the religious group and no limit yourself or hide yourself.

Also, I usually couldn't care less about the Yas drama, but I found it a bit disrespectful that he was so clearly purposefully just not saying Yas' name. Just 'my ex' this and 'my ex' that.

He also admitted that he's basically drained the emotional labour of his exes to help him with himself (helping him to come out and love himself etc) and then wonders why he can't make it past the 6 month mark of his relationships. That's why Joel. Relationships are give and take. You build eachother up, you don't just take take take and use the other person to 'better' yourself. Urgh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Just watched his 'One Year After Coming Out...' video and whilst I'm not keen on the guy, I was hopeful at the start that he looked like he might be getting to a point where he had overcome some of his very clear internalised homophobia. But then he kind of missed the point and inadvertently validated some similar points.

Like saying he's been attracted to women but not wanting to admit that really or label himself as 'bi' as it feeds into toxic christian ideas, apparently.

Joel! Just do some work on yourself and realise that people can do what they want and love who they love regardless of gender. If your christian peers can't handle that, then I think you need to ditch them/the religious group and no limit yourself or hide yourself.

Also, I usually couldn't care less about the Yas drama, but I found it a bit disrespectful that he was so clearly purposefully just not saying Yas' name. Just 'my ex' this and 'my ex' that.

He also admitted that he's basically drained the emotional labour of his exes to help him with himself (helping him to come out and love himself etc) and then wonders why he can't make it past the 6 month mark of his relationships. That's why Joel. Relationships are give and take. You build eachother up, you don't just take take take and use the other person to 'better' yourself. Urgh.

Yes, his religiousness is played down hugely but he obviously struggles with it. He keeps SAYING he's attracted to women but I don't think he is in the slightest, otherwise he'd have very probably been with Lia or Christianne at some point. Though, saying that, he may have been and we just don't know!

I haven't seen the slog yet but I'm going to have a look. I mean let's face it I don't think any of his fans seriously thought he was straight, not to feed into stereotypes etc. but you could just get an inkling like the way he'd avoid using pronouns etc. it is a pity though he can't reconcile his religiousness with his sexuality. But typical obnoxious Joel style again using Yas to get views, honestly not even surprised that he's a social vampire take take taking from his exes, he really is so selfish !

..Not to mention how he put this comment in the video and seems to feel like the writer was being rude or insulting, when they were clearly trying to show compassion for his internally homophobic feelings.. Very clearly the writer was just trying to point out that it's obvious and sad, but not even in a mean way.. 🙄

That person was just trying to point out the problematic nature of pandering to homophobia in such a way and help point out that it's sad to see, expressing understanding and hope that he would be able to get past this. 😩

I hope to see more personal development from somebody with such vast resources and a platform to be able to help encourage others to move past the gay shame. It shouldn't be up to every man that he dates to pull him into being more authentic..

Attachments

..Not to mention how he put this comment in the video and seems to feel like the writer was being rude or insulting, when they were clearly trying to show compassion for his internally homophobic feelings.. Very clearly the writer was just trying to point out that it's obvious and sad, but not even in a mean way.. 🙄

That person was just trying to point out the problematic nature of pandering to homophobia in such a way and help point out that it's sad to see, expressing understanding and hope that he would be able to get past this. 😩

I hope to see more personal development from somebody with such vast resources and a platform to be able to help encourage others to move past the gay shame. It shouldn't be up to every man that he dates to pull him into being more authentic..
Totally agree. I don’t think he’ll learn anything from it though because he’s so stubborn and just views any comments that he disagrees with as ‘haters’.

Also, unrelated but I found it so funny that he recorded that in the ‘office’ which is attached to Lucy’s room. A tiny little room and the door seems to be open. There must be no privacy boundaries in that household. Also an extra layer of weird when you know that Lucy used to (therefore probably still does) fancy Joel...

• Haha
I cannot stand Lia! Why does it always seem like she's acting in her vlogs? And her accent is atrocious! And we have another sit-down video from Joel where he addresses his haters for the millionth time. God these two are dull

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.