Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look a bit like Joel has become Keegan's house slave.
Keegan is out living his best life every day and night, while Joel is at home making the dinners.
If I were him - I'd head back to London asap.

Reactions: 3
It does look a bit like Joel has become Keegan's house slave.
Keegan is out living his best life every day and night, while Joel is at home making the dinners.
If I were him - I'd head back to London asap.
Definitely, the weird thing is Joel is anchoring himself more and more to the area with investing in property etc. He is trying to convince us he is keeping busy but I can see his days are filled with little to do but the art of being busy is lost on him. I really don't get why he didnt just trial run living with Keegan than go all in. Well given there is all this nonsense to try and generate cash for a <100k property to invest in and do up, i am not convinced he hasn't much money to do stuff with it. The twit doesn't get that you invest in pensions as a fund to then try and grow by investing it in different low to high risk sectors etc, i get he doesn't need one but it is a long game and that i think is lost on him.

Now we are seeing more channel membership pushing of oh if you pay for it i am a little bit more honest and open as a price tier. The health is wealth stuff where he openly eats crap such as Dunkins and don't get me wrong he does work out etc, but it is just such a contrast for the health agenda he pushes and is just quite a confusing message for his members, though maybe I missed the point of that tier.

Keegan will be after young cock and will do the same to Joel as he did to his ex, lets be honest. Poor kids of his have probably had 2000 step dads and the front door of the house should be revolving. Anyway I am expecting it to not end well for Joel, oh well and totally agree that Joel has become a house wife doing all the fetching and carrying, chores etc, he is too stupid to see it and the control of Keegan was evident.

Reactions: 4
I give Joel and Keegan till the Summer before either Keegan kicks him to the kerb because he's found a new bloke or Joel starts crying because he misses his mummy and daddy in Hampshire which, according to Joel's understanding of distance, is 20,000 miles away from Yorkshire. Why he's buying property in Yorkshire is beyond me. Who gave him that idea? Hatzakis? Because her and Ach are so successful at it! LOL

Its very odd,hes sat in Dunkin Doughnuts while Keegan is off doing something with a 'friend',why move your whole life,just to be treated like a glorified personal assistant or house keeper. Find it hysterical,he doesn't want to put extra sensitive information on the public channel,but happy to put it on the members channel,basically he's happy selling his information .Just another greedy vlogger

• Haha
Its very odd,hes sat in Dunkin Doughnuts while Keegan is off doing something with a 'friend',why move your whole life,just to be treated like a glorified personal assistant or house keeper
absolutely and he sits around waiting around during his music lessons, etc. It doesn't appear very equitable and Keegan holds all the cards but maybe that is what he wants, but doesn't realise if things go south (him with it geographically) he would have given up alot. But he is a youtuber and the whole sad story arc and woe is me will help with his relevance etc.

absolutely and he sits around waiting around during his music lessons, etc. It doesn't appear very equitable and Keegan holds all the cards but maybe that is what he wants, but doesn't realise if things go south (him with it geographically) he would have given up alot. But he is a youtuber and the whole sad story arc and woe is me will help with his relevance etc.
I find him such an annoying mug,Keegan really is using him

• Haha
I mean he clearly doesn't want to actually work for a living so maybe he just wants to be a kept man?

I mean he clearly doesn't want to actually work for a living so maybe he just wants to be a kept man?
He's a spoilt rich boy who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter, he is so incompatible with the working class northern Hirst it's so funny.

• Haha
Haha latest vlog and yep he has nothing to do but tries to convince us that he is busy with life admin, which means doing house chores. Tim hortons, apparently he farts alot, eats tit, well he talks tit so figures. Anyway nothing to see and it is all boring as duck. Absolutely is a house boy and he is flogging in membership and us two brit tit.

• Haha
I saw a comment on youtube on Keegans channel but I didn't grab it in time and it seems to have been removed. It stated that Keegan wasn't always honest and had cheated on his ex, Keegan replied denying and stated that he had split up a year ago and he hadn't. Not sure if it is true or not but did make me chuckle when eating toast.

Reactions: 1
Joel really has given up a lot of his independence to move in with Keegan.
I would hate to be raising some guy's kids.
Who'd be fucked with that?
I notice that some divorced men with children are very good at quickly finding a new pair of knickers to shack up with and then palming off some of the care of their children to them.

His latest video, Joel states that Keegan has gone to work in Dunkins, i actually laughed at this is such a bizarre thing to do, sure maybe a business meeting or something but I suspect peace and quiet. Keegan does seem irritated at Joel when vlogging, his facial expressions when Joel is mentioning usual bollocks he tends to rolls his eyes.

As for the probate house, I mean the dumb duck needs a mortgage advisor/estate agent and then his mummy to tell him to not wait around for the house. He told us when looking the scenario and how many times it had fallen through, anyone with a brain cell would know its a redflag. The mould is evident in his lack of intelligence, I just want Keegan to get twink cock cravings now and the drama ensues.

Joel really has given up a lot of his independence to move in with Keegan.
I would hate to be raising some guy's kids.
Who'd be fucked with that?
I notice that some divorced men with children are very good at quickly finding a new pair of knickers to shack up with and then palming off some of the care of their children to them.
I wonder what Keegans ex wife thinks of all these different men taking on child care duties for her children,while their dad is off doing his own thing

Reactions: 2
Of bloody course he is friends with Anthony Cotton!

9-CA802-E7-818-C-4-AD9-B674-4-FF9-D1-DE6-C78.png

• Haha
Anthony is vile, sums it all up. I did wonder if the fourth was Lewis LOL but must be his partner. I really am hoping that Joel is giddy over a crappy Corrie actor in a YT video as it will be funny to watch.

Hi all.

I completely disengaged with all J&L content quite a while ago. It started when I began to feel really uncomfortable with the way those poor shut-in viewers were throwing money at them on those livestreams left, right and centre. Then, the straw that broke the camel’s back was when Lia uploaded an image of herself on Instagram and the background was literally the view outside my kitchen window! 😱😱😱 I already frequent a few of Joel and Lia’s favoured London haunts and had feared running into them but this really gave me the creeps. It felt like a sign to step back!

I’ve been keeping up with their antics through all your hilarious posts and by occasionally nosing on their Instagram stories. I saw a few months ago that their main channel had basically flopped and they were hardly ever uploading as even the shut-in Americans had given up. I find the whole thing with Mouldy Manor so bizarre - is anyone living in it now?

However, I noticed yesterday that they have reformatted their channel into a vodcast format and I was curious, so decided to listen to them all (well, I had to watch them as Lia has only made one episode available on Apple Podcasts 🤨🙄 - is this a silly way for redirecting people to YouTube, where they make more money through ads?). Some takeaways:

• They actually come across as significantly more down-to-earth than they ever did in the “Joel and Lia” era. It’s not just that there’s a more relaxed vibe but it’s the things they say. An odd example but Joel said something about how he has an office for the first time in Keegan’s house when I’m sure he once tried to convince us all that that weird corner next to Lucy’s room in Mouldy Manor was his “office”. Joel also said at one point that he shouldn’t really call himself an actor as he hasn’t acted in anything in ages!!!
  • On that point, they basically admit at one stage that their core audience is middle-aged American women. We’ve all suspected this on Tattle for years but I don’t think they’d have ever admitted that previously. There’s nothing wrong with that demographic but they never were these trendy, youthful influencers that they often tried to present as.
  • The whole thing feels like they know they have flopped and are starting completely from scratch. It’s good that that’s humbled them.
  • All that being said, the conversations do feel like two work colleagues chatting. They don’t really have much in common and lead very different lives. The podcasts are unstructured but the kind of things that come up (moving house, the fact that they’re both “influencers”, the fact that celebrities have short marriages) honestly seems like the stuff I would bring up when making small talk with someone from work that I didn’t particularly like. They’re both too guarded (and, quite frankly, too dim) to make a truly interesting conversation.
  • They are also terminally online. Not in a weird culture wars way but there’s endless talk about “manifesting” and “being present”. They namedrop some online motivational speakers as if they are household names and never expand on who they are. This is probably by virtue of being influencers and not really having work colleagues/seldom leaving the house.
  • Renaming the channel “Those Two Brits” seems like a really bad move if they want to broaden their audience. Who in the UK would click on a channel called “Those Two Brits”? They also seem to have deleted that second channel that involved them travelling the UK - this seemed to be a really good way to move the channel away from endless “UK vs USA” videos so that seems odd.
  • Lia said something at one point about “when we used to fly to America” which possibly suggests that they won’t be any more, so the money has really dried up or that those trips just didn’t make a return on the investment. Their insistence on staying in bougey AirBnBs probably factors into that.
  • A significant portion of their viewers hate the new format. Lots of negative comments on the first few episodes but they’re less prominent as it goes on. Those people probably just quit watching. The view count almost halved between episode 1 and episode 4.
  • They are offering channel memberships for £7.99! Who on earth is paying the equivalent of a Netflix subscription for extra Joel and Lia podcasts?!?!
  • They are booking a video podcast studio in London to batch record these every few weeks. She lives in the Midlands and he lives in the North - surely there’s somewhere in Manchester that does the same thing? Or they could buy some podcasting equipment themselves (it’s not that expensive) and shove a camera in front of them.
  • They are also doing a tour to Scotland in a few months but have sold out just over half of the tickets. I think they said there were 20 places and 13 were booked.
  • I feel that they both seem resigned to being a househusband/housewife who make a bit of money online on the side. Joel talking about going on holiday with Keegan and “the kids” was really jarring. His solo channel is much more successful but I can’t remember the last time I saw a sponsored story on his Instagram - surely he’s not making much money? I saw that Lia posted on IG recently that her family has sent her to Greece to clear out a relative’s house ready for sale - there seems to be a widespread acknowledgment in her own family that she doesn’t do a lot and has a lot of time on her hands.
  • I’d love them to do an episode where they are a bit more frank about how their main channel has flopped and their careers are “influencers” don’t look as promising as they did in 2019 but I don’t think they are at that point yet.

I think I’ll keep listening (I can’t believe it either). This truly is one of my favourite threads on Tattle so thanks again everyone for always making me smile 😊. And sorry for the long post!

• Heart
I completely disengaged with all J&L
I wanted to give your post multiple reactions as it was a great long list and some awesome background.

I came via the Joel route more recently and actually his influencer nonsense led me to becoming more active on tattle. So he influenced me in the right way for me. I watched a bit of a Lia and Joel but wasn’t a viewer during their hype

I just find Joel quite irritating, full of BS and offers no value in what he does. This whole health is wealth and eating constant tit with Keegan just drives me mad, everyone can eat sugar and stuff but his proposition is at odds. He parades around like he has some busy career with his clam hands and it is all empty and full of parading bs. I genuinely believe he cheated with Keegan on Keegans ex and all the info and discussion around it seem to point to it. He thinks he knows about the USA just because he has a family home in Florida the bloke is a twit who gives twatty mouldy advice. I personally can’t wait for his hair line to recede further, catch Keegan shagging a new twink and the tears to resume. Then he catches a flight back to London you know as it is sooo far. The bloody idiot.

I genuinely believe he cheated with Keegan on Keegans ex
I can’t really tell what happened here, but I did find it odd that he referenced “meeting” Keegan after Keegan’s relationship ended. But he has known Keegan since at least November 2021 as KH appeared on Joel’s ill-fated podcast…

Well Joel has a joint northern bank accounts with Keegan, hahaha oh dear. Joel has had a northern tit, northern hotel stayover, northern valentines and northern haircut. Anyway I love the fact Keegan had northern northern rugby training and Joel stayed home after their trip to do northern laundry and cook northern dinner and Keegan fucked off, happy Northern valentines LOL. Poor Keegan thirsty for south american strippers I wonder if that would've been the end of their Northern relationship. Joel is such a house wife and Keegans skivvy.

• Haha