Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who the duck does Hatzakis think she is ?? Let’s face it it’s hard enough for women with talent to get a break let alone dull as dishwater Lia, what could she possible bring to the table ? Her plain looks, mangled teeth, selfish attitude and equally unattractive youtube partner are not going to bring the offers in are they !
I assume she was just hoping her partner would financially support her or that property thing, I dread to think their mortgage repayments now with the increase in everything

Reactions: 1
There’s a million out of work actresses in NYC, why on earth would anybody look twice at her? The hubris of both of them is off the scale. The idea that either of them consider themselves to be actors? Ok then in that case I’m an actor too… because I say so. Have I been in anything? No but I’m still an actor. It’s pathetic! That showreel he did where he was “acting” smoking a cigarette. Laughable.

Reactions: 2
Well I just watched shiny slaphead in a YT short miming to I really don't want to work today, well the chavsuit is far too small for him as his body lard writhes around which itself looks like it is desperately trying to escape the odious beast. The things that is obvious to to this thread, he never does any meaningful work but is always nearly in something.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve stopped watching, I cannot believe people pay to watch his content, it’s so dull and whiny. But this thread does make me laugh so I’ll stick around.

I’ve stopped watching, I cannot believe people pay to watch his content, it’s so dull and whiny. But this thread does make me laugh so I’ll stick around.
He is my guilty pleasure of such a failing narcissist and an all round stupid twit. I always reward myself with food or wine to get through the drivel.

• Haha
Here we go again with the usual fuckwitery waking up at 3am and shouting his stupid gob out in the street with the use hyperbolic bullshit of there is SNOWWWWWWWW- well dear its a dusting snow, I was surprised that we didn't he get his clam hands as he made the statement. The poor dear feels sick when he wakes up early, if any us of had to wake up next to that we would be hurling up lungs, kidneys and seeking a shower of bleach, with his slap head it would burning out our corneas.

He got stopped at the airport, well you are a suspicious tory grifter of course, they wanted to check with your tit career that you could afford anything and you always look puffy. I liked Keegans face when slaphead goes on about his stressful journey when getting coffee, i can imagine if Keegan isn't in cokehead mode then his balls are retracting back inside. Titled flog will be generic haha yet the lack of content creator is bargain basement, generic he sure has high opinion of himself. The dirty twit chewing gum with his mouth open, well he is becoming more like Keegan.

They did cute things together and went to the dump, how is it Keegan didn't leave him there? Well I suppose we will see that on youtube in the future hopefully. Two clapped out gays in a tub talking about blinds, anymore nipslips and i will go bloody blind. Awww slaphead missed his acting and voice agent, his non meeting for his non career, surely there isn't a pattern here?

The moron is comparing his YT job with essential services, I am out I couldn't cope with this stupid fuckwit anymore I decided to read the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like an upgrade in life and sometimes life throws you a reminder of what an upgrade ISN'T. The love life of Keegan is an example of this. Handsome good looking guy on the left and a twit in a small red suit who looks worse than roadkill, I can only imagine Keegan loves dog rough (in this case witch)

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 08.54.37.png
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 08.55.54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joel Wood
I do like an upgrade in life and sometimes life throws you a reminder of what an upgrade ISN'T. The love life of Keegan is an example of this. Handsome good looking guy on the left and a twit in a small red suit who looks worse than roadkill, I can only imagine Keegan loves dog rough (in this case witch)

View attachment 1824657View attachment 1824658
Joel Wood is not even on the same galaxy as the guy on the left. Joel is totally fug

• Haha
So glad I found this, had a major laugh reading past posts. Joel seems like he's doing way too much and looks way to eager to please Keegan. Somebody needs to tell him Keegan is just okay and that at least give it a trial month (he's never stayed long term with him) to just up and move in so quickly, so far away. I truly don't get the urgency! Especially stepping into the role of step-dad to teens at 30. Slow down! There's no biological clock at play, so just chill out. By the way Keegans views on YT have been boosted by Joel's presence. I give it a few months before they have a joint channel. Watch out!

Well xmas eve and I am retiring to bed and before xmas spirit kicks in I thought I would tune into this slaphead. Walking through the greenery in the first minute and bloody hell he is receding quickly, even his hair wants to escape. Let me tell you Keegan by the summer will be waking up and seeing his reflection staring back due to slaphead and he will be on grindr looking for a twink, i had to turn the brightness down on my laptop when he walked in the snow.

• Haha
2023 and the tears are flowing, not a member but seems the drama for views are underway

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 13.49.07.png

• Haha
Love how the crying video is for members only! The only way you'll see tears is pay for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd only pay if it mean Ava could go to a good home and not a spoilt Tory bleep.

Not a member but apparently the video was him struggling with moving away from London to Yorkshire. He probably won't tell us if he splits with Keegan. It'll be just like Keegan never existed and he'll randomly say he's single again and living back in London in Mould Mansions.

• Haha
Just watching his new video and his selling his mattress, jesus christ, who would want that stained, mouldy thing, maybe scientists could grow new variants of penicillin for superbugs from that infested thing. But ugh, no doubt some stan of his will. I shudder at the thought. :sick:

Apparently Joel claims that Keegan wont ever be able to get rid of him ever, well let me tell you, he got rid of gorgeous Lewis for this horror, so Keegan will after a twink/twunk before we know it. I cannot wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Selling his bleeping mattress? Who the duck is going to buy that pile of shite?! Who does he think he is?

• Haha
Ive only recently come across his channel,think it was possibly through vlogmas. He talks about Yorkshire as if its sone 3rd world country,where hes staying seems to have some beautiful scenery , clearly wasted on him. Im from yorkshire and just find him to be an obnoxious little turd,clearly anywhere outside of London isnt good enough for him

Reactions: 5
Ive only recently come across his channel,think it was possibly through vlogmas. He talks about Yorkshire as if its sone 3rd world country,where hes staying seems to have some beautiful scenery , clearly wasted on him. Im from yorkshire and just find him to be an obnoxious little turd,clearly anywhere outside of London isnt good enough for him
He is incredibly obnoxious, I’ve stopped watching now

Reactions: 4