Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone...I happened upon this guy on Twitter @agermandude1990. He seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to Keegan, Lewis and Joel's relationship and brings the receipts to prove it.
Is this Joe guy an ex of Joel's or Keegan??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is this Joe guy an ex of Joel's or Keegan??
I don't think so. He followed both Joel and Keegan and then realized something didn't add up when they started dating. After doing some extensive research he was able to piece together a timeline showing Keegan may have cheated on his ex Lewis. After even more research he pretty much feels that Keegan and Joel DID get together while Keegan was still living with Lewis which was confirmed by Lewis's mom in one of the replies to Keegan's post on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't think so. He followed both Joel and Keegan and then realized something didn't add up when they started dating. After doing some extensive research he was able to piece together a timeline showing Keegan may have cheated on his ex Lewis. After even more research he pretty much feels that Keegan and Joel DID get together while Keegan was still living with Lewis which was confirmed by Lewis's mom in one of the replies to Keegan's post on Instagram.
That tracks with Joel's behaviour.

Oh Boy have I missed a lot, are mould and liar really charging their pidgeon followers £3k a pop for a tour of scotland :eek:

• Wow
Oh Boy have I missed a lot, are mould and liar really charging their pidgeon followers £3k a pop for a tour of scotland :eek:
They certainly are. I wonder if they have a VIP package where they charge 10k to sit in a room with them while they talk tit about other influencers and moan about successful actors who they were in the same room with once years ago not giving them a leg up in the industry?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
stephanieanne92 is Lewis's mum
---

Sorry ...it's stephanieanne72 not stephanieanne92
This could easily apply to Joel too. So I guess he's found a kindred spirit in Keegan!

• Haha
I was having a nose at Lewis (Keegans ex) and I came across this on his instagram reel which was just posted very recently.

Now the picture standing next to Lewis is this Keegan (in white vest top)? Then we have a listed of items about a new podcast and some of the items listed are quite interesting, hmmmm, not sure if related but interesting items.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 05.15.31.png
Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 05.15.41.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I was having a nose at Lewis (Keegans ex) and I came across this on his instagram reel which was just posted very recently.

Now the picture standing next to Lewis is this Keegan (in white vest top)? Then we have a listed of items about a new podcast and some of the items listed are quite interesting, hmmmm, not sure if related but interesting items.

View attachment 2037383View attachment 2037384
"Use and neglect an animal for social media content" - Joel and Keegan will get on well, then, given how Joel made that horrible living space for Ayyyyvur in Moudly Towers. :(

I dunno if Lewis was implying Keegan for certain but it seemed very odd that was on his reel.🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2037383View attachment 2037384
I'm almost certain the person in the picture is not Keegan, but the podcast ideas are DEFINITELY past receipts Lewis has kept on Keegan and is now subtly exposing those secrets for all to see!🤗🤭🤫😁

Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 21.56.09.png

I love the way Joel blurs out the car number plate of Keegans car but the neighbours is ignored and probably didn't consent for this 🔔 🔚 to film. In his latest YT video the whole neighbours car number plate on display but I cropped most it it out.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2043821
I love the way Joel blurs out the car number plate of Keegans car but the neighbours is ignored and probably didn't consent for this 🔔 🔚 to film. In his latest YT video the whole neighbours car number plate on display but I cropped most it it out.
Just saw this today and said the exact same thing! What an arse candle Joel really is!

Reactions: 3
Don't think much of that purple NF jacket that he bought. I would return it; it's cruel to wear down coats.
And I hate the way down coats spit feathers.
He's given that yellow jacket to charity, he said he loves it and it's only 5-6 years old.
I keep my jackets for way longer if I love them and if there's still wear in them.

If he was that bothered about the cruelty of down, he'd take it back for a refund. Full of tit.

Mould proving he's an absolute hypocrite with "I dOnT AgREE WiTH ANImAL CRuelTY!" and then goes "I'm not going to return it..."

Why Joel? Because Cherry peer pressured you into buying it?? duck OFF YOU twit!

• Haha
Anyone get annoyed in the last video about how angry he was the car dealership wouldn’t give him the price he wanted? So funny .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.